• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9794 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 221

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 269 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 07 2016 22:30 GMT
#4401
Vote Count - Day 4


Alakaslam (9): Onegu, Palmar, nooniansoong, Exo_, ObiWanShinobi, ObviousOne, NocturneMage, ritoky, Damdred
ExO_ (1): Alakaslam
ObviousOne (0): ObiWanShinobi

Not Voting (2): Coagulation, The Shining

At this time, Alakaslam is slated to be lynched.
Day 4 ends in on Thursday, Jan 07 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
Reminder that voting is mandatory
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:30 GMT
#4402
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


You forgot me
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:31 GMT
#4403
I like how our confirmed town is risking mod kill
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 22:33 GMT
#4404
On January 08 2016 07:19 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:12 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:08 The Shining wrote:
I just reread some of full metal, namely when I interacted with ritoky and thought I caught him and later when NM caught him and we shenannyd. I forgot I was in that game.

Idk NM. On the one hand, there are parts where I can see how you drew the parallels between the two games re: scumtoky but this game...Meh. Idk how to explain it. He seems a lot more relaxed and still involved in things. Like when he was scum and we went at it that game, he was a lot more aggressive towards me because I scum read him.

And as I'm typing this, I'm remembering he went from aggression and "this is why you're scum shining" to "you're right, I never read you right, you could be town."

He called you scum in his initial defense and then, because you're tunneled, he said he could see it coming from town. Is this another similarity?


No but in Fullmetal, we didn't clash in that game. He made the opportunistic argument when I reacted to Trfel but we were able to get him lynched that game on shennanies (and not because we had a drawn out argument) and I think both of us shennanied on him in that game, so from that end you cannot compare the two. I pushed my case on ritoky in that game whilst he was afk by talking with people near end of cycle.


I meant he and I clashed in that game. And he retracted his scum read on me because he said he looked in past games and was wrong on me before.

In this game, you two are clashing and he called you scum for omgus that led to your case, and implying you're pushing a ML with walls of text on him because he has a broken wrist. But then he says you've tunneled him before in past games and he can see it coming from town.

The only difference I see is he dropped the scum read completely on me in full metal, but he only said you could be town but are much less likely to be than the others on his POE.


But there's a slight similarity here, you have a reaction where you react strongly when you are scumread (not just ritoky but by anyone I think), and him backing down (IIRC???) was because he wasn't or wouldn't be able to get you lynched or something because of how you fought back. Here he knows he cannot debunk the case so he has to back down/backtrack and find a way to just say meh he's tunnelled so that I might drop it.

Also the only game where I've played with ritoky was Fullmetal. I have never played with him in Dark Tournament, newbies, 13, 14 and he wasn't in the last one.

The walls of text argument is largely because there are a lot of points in my case (and a bit of evidence to support it), whether or not I break the posts down into smaller posts doesn't matter or make his or my arguments any more or less valid.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:38 GMT
#4405
On January 08 2016 07:31 The Shining wrote:
I like how our confirmed town is risking mod kill


He does that.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:39 GMT
#4406
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.
Retired.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 22:39 GMT
#4407
My mafia lynch list right now is Alakaslam, ritoky and Palmar.

I have Shining Exo, Coag, as town

Kush, Damdred, probable town.

OWS I'm going to say right now is town.

Onegu is a complete tossup but the way he's pushing the whole late game spiel is a problem.

OO I just went through his filter and there are several posts I actually liked that demonstrated he's thinking about the game. There's a few meh posts, similar to OWS but nothing from what I am seeing is screaming mafia.

Are people scumreading him for what? Short filter? Votes? Do I need to look at something else a little closer? Or just PoE?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:40 GMT
#4408
On January 08 2016 07:33 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:19 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:12 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:08 The Shining wrote:
I just reread some of full metal, namely when I interacted with ritoky and thought I caught him and later when NM caught him and we shenannyd. I forgot I was in that game.

Idk NM. On the one hand, there are parts where I can see how you drew the parallels between the two games re: scumtoky but this game...Meh. Idk how to explain it. He seems a lot more relaxed and still involved in things. Like when he was scum and we went at it that game, he was a lot more aggressive towards me because I scum read him.

And as I'm typing this, I'm remembering he went from aggression and "this is why you're scum shining" to "you're right, I never read you right, you could be town."

He called you scum in his initial defense and then, because you're tunneled, he said he could see it coming from town. Is this another similarity?


No but in Fullmetal, we didn't clash in that game. He made the opportunistic argument when I reacted to Trfel but we were able to get him lynched that game on shennanies (and not because we had a drawn out argument) and I think both of us shennanied on him in that game, so from that end you cannot compare the two. I pushed my case on ritoky in that game whilst he was afk by talking with people near end of cycle.


I meant he and I clashed in that game. And he retracted his scum read on me because he said he looked in past games and was wrong on me before.

In this game, you two are clashing and he called you scum for omgus that led to your case, and implying you're pushing a ML with walls of text on him because he has a broken wrist. But then he says you've tunneled him before in past games and he can see it coming from town.

The only difference I see is he dropped the scum read completely on me in full metal, but he only said you could be town but are much less likely to be than the others on his POE.


But there's a slight similarity here, you have a reaction where you react strongly when you are scumread (not just ritoky but by anyone I think), and him backing down (IIRC???) was because he wasn't or wouldn't be able to get you lynched or something because of how you fought back. Here he knows he cannot debunk the case so he has to back down/backtrack and find a way to just say meh he's tunnelled so that I might drop it.

Also the only game where I've played with ritoky was Fullmetal. I have never played with him in Dark Tournament, newbies, 13, 14 and he wasn't in the last one.

The walls of text argument is largely because there are a lot of points in my case (and a bit of evidence to support it), whether or not I break the posts down into smaller posts doesn't matter or make his or my arguments any more or less valid.


That's basically what I was saying -.- the similarity is there. But I always scum ritoky anyway and he always scums me. So I'm suffering from bias because of that.

Regardless it looks like Slam is the lock lynch at this point and not many people are here. You get at least all night phase to hash this out more. I do think the tunneling while still talking about Palmar and slam gives me a sense of you being town, though.

I wish you hadn't upped your scum game so town reading you would be easier lol
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:42 GMT
#4409
On January 08 2016 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.


I really hope the gf flips in Slam or someone else tomorrow so I can believe you're 100% town. You keep using this as your main defense and it's starting to irk me =/
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 22:49 GMT
#4410
Alright, Noon is saying OO is a lynch bait player then, so likely just PoE? He's not looking scummy at all per se to me looking through his posts, probably just a low volume poster.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 07 2016 22:50 GMT
#4411
It's pretty amazing that nm has me as prob town zzzzz should,have me as lock
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:51 GMT
#4412
On January 08 2016 07:42 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.


I really hope the gf flips in Slam or someone else tomorrow so I can believe you're 100% town. You keep using this as your main defense and it's starting to irk me =/


Yeah I'm actually godfather.
Oh well - you got me.
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:54 GMT
#4413
On January 08 2016 07:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.


I really hope the gf flips in Slam or someone else tomorrow so I can believe you're 100% town. You keep using this as your main defense and it's starting to irk me =/


Yeah I'm actually godfather.
Oh well - you got me.


Lol all I'm saying is I'd like more from you than "I'm green checked." And once gf flips, I can put this to rest
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 22:55 GMT
#4414
On January 08 2016 07:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.


I really hope the gf flips in Slam or someone else tomorrow so I can believe you're 100% town. You keep using this as your main defense and it's starting to irk me =/


Yeah I'm actually godfather.
Oh well - you got me.


Lol all I'm saying is I'd like more from you than "I'm green checked." And once gf flips, I can put this to rest


I'll step up eventually, probably when I stop having fun or something.
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:57 GMT
#4415
On January 08 2016 07:49 NocturneMage wrote:
Alright, Noon is saying OO is a lynch bait player then, so likely just PoE? He's not looking scummy at all per se to me looking through his posts, probably just a low volume poster.


For me it's POE, activity and him claiming I was much more engaged in the thread early on and I'm not anymore, which means I'm scum. Which is bad because most of my posts early on were catch up posts and just scumming Ness.

Then he asked palmar to validate a meta read on me from my most recent scum game and a random town game, even though I've rolled town in like 20/22 games. But when I asked him about it, he said it probably meant nothing, even though I think he scum read me
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 07 2016 22:59 GMT
#4416
Why's Damdred clear again?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 07 2016 23:00 GMT
#4417
Night 4




Alakaslam the Mafia Godfather has been lynched!




until end of night. Please submit all night actions to all three hosts
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 23:00 GMT
#4418
HA!
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 23:01 GMT
#4419
Welp....
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 07 2016 23:03 GMT
#4420
Vote on maf gf since d1
No towncred given.
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo472
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King68
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
Replay Cast
11h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.