• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:29
CEST 16:29
KST 23:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9590 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:13 GMT
#1799
I am genuinely curious kitaman.
Do you think i am scum? If i am i must be scum with someone on the team right?
Who is that someone?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:14 GMT
#1800
On November 08 2015 02:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis why do you want to change the team if you think i am town?

Because I think Rels is mafia and you are town.

If Rels is mafia why do both of SL and Xatalos say they will vote no?

To look better and/or because they scumread Rels of course.

Why do they not change their read on Rels based on what i said?
Actually Xatalos doesn't even scumread Rels... Or like, he has three other people who are "more likely to be mafia than Rels", yet he STILL wants to downvote the team.

Well, I'm willing to add Rels if you're that confident. But if he ends up being scum I will blame you postgame

the thing is if the mission somehow gets sabotaged, people will blame me.
and i will get mad for it. and both of the possible mafia (SL/Xata) don't want the team (excluding me) to go anyways.

I think it is just better play, and i think Rels is not mafia.
You can blame me post game if he is scum.


This makes no sense.

You prioritize whether or not people will blame you over whether or not mission two will pass? If mission two fails, the game is almost certainly over. How townie you look at that point would be the least of your worries.

No it isn't.
As i said whoever Artanis nominates i am gonna vote yes for (unless he puts both of SL/Xatalos onto the team).
I am just giving my opinion.

Why do you disagree with me wanting to swap myself with Rels, you are townreading him, no?


What % sure are you that HTS is scum right now?

I think the team is hts/shockeyy/sicklucker.
I can't give any percentage. I don't know why should i.

If you really want some kind of a percentage atm it is 100% for me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:18 GMT
#1803
On November 08 2015 02:15 kitaman27 wrote:
I think you're playing sub-optimally if you are town. Sending those four means you have to be perfect on your HTS/Shockyy/(1 from mission 1) assumption.

Okay. To be honest i am most confident of Artanis being scum outside the mission 1 and hts/shockeyy.
I really don't think Rels is mafia. Therefore it doesn't matter at all if me - Rels goes onto a mission, and i can't make Artanis swap himself with me right?

And after all i think he is not scum anyways. You can't win this game as town if you do not accept missions where you are not in by yourself. Excluding Xatalos 100% form the mission is just a pre-caution in case i am wrong, since while i think your read on him is bad, i also realize there is a possibility that i am wrong and you are not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:22 GMT
#1807
On November 08 2015 02:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:15 kitaman27 wrote:
I think you're playing sub-optimally if you are town. Sending those four means you have to be perfect on your HTS/Shockyy/(1 from mission 1) assumption.

Okay. To be honest i am most confident of Artanis being scum outside the mission 1 and hts/shockeyy.
I really don't think Rels is mafia. Therefore it doesn't matter at all if me - Rels goes onto a mission, and i can't make Artanis swap himself with me right?


Yes, you can. Your policy that you will pass any Artanis mission is what is keeping you from nominating yourself over him, no?

Is there not a difference between "I think X is town" and "I know I am town"?

have we voted yet?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:22 GMT
#1808
I didn't really want to bring this up but meh... you had to ask. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:26 GMT
#1810
On November 08 2015 02:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I suggest you pick yourself, Rels, kitaman and Superbia.
It will get nay-voted anyways but meh.

I won't vote for any team that has one of the two YES voters not on the team (HTS and Arta). It's 99% sure there is one scum between them, and XX% there is two. I have no idea how to calculate XX but I can assure it's a big number.
The best plan here, regardless of reads, is to send 3 of the NO voters + 1 of the failure team. The NO voters have at most one mafia between them, and possibly none; so it's the biggest chance of success. And if the mission fails, there is a big chance the 1 from the failure team is mafia.

would you vote yes on a team with me in it if it doesn't include Artanis/SL/Xatalos/HtS?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:30 GMT
#1812
and then this guy gives me a headache again...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:32 GMT
#1814
On November 08 2015 02:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:24 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I suggest you pick yourself, Rels, kitaman and Superbia.
It will get nay-voted anyways but meh.

I won't vote for any team that has one of the two YES voters not on the team (HTS and Arta). It's 99% sure there is one scum between them, and XX% there is two. I have no idea how to calculate XX but I can assure it's a big number.
The best plan here, regardless of reads, is to send 3 of the NO voters + 1 of the failure team. The NO voters have at most one mafia between them, and possibly none; so it's the biggest chance of success. And if the mission fails, there is a big chance the 1 from the failure team is mafia.

would you vote yes on a team with me in it if it doesn't include Artanis/SL/Xatalos/HtS?

Maybe. I would prefer SL or Xatalos instead of you. But I prefer you to HTS / Arta.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:33 GMT
#1815
So you think i am the most likely person to be scum in the failed mission but you want to send ME instead of HtS/Artanis.....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:33 GMT
#1817
i suddenly retract from my townread on Rels.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:35 GMT
#1819
On November 08 2015 02:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So you think i am the most likely person to be scum in the failed mission but you want to send ME instead of HtS/Artanis.....

Yes there is a big chance HTS and Arta are both scum.

but you want to send your scumread from mission one.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:35 GMT
#1820
or like "maybe". rofl.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:38 GMT
#1822
On November 08 2015 02:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:34 Rels wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So you think i am the most likely person to be scum in the failed mission but you want to send ME instead of HtS/Artanis.....

Yes there is a big chance HTS and Arta are both scum.

but you want to send your scumread from mission one.

Look, you asked me a question, I answered. I would prefer anyone to HTS / Arta who both voted for a team that:
- didn't include them
- failed
If you had asked me "what team would I send", I wouldn't answer the same way.

well if you think i am the mafia from mission one you should never want to send me onto a mission over anyone who was not on the first mission.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:50 GMT
#1824
do you have any opinions on anything?
like real opinions? gameplaywise?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:51 GMT
#1826
I would like you to tell us why i am mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:57 GMT
#1828
On November 08 2015 02:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 06 2015 01:04 Rels wrote:
On November 05 2015 06:30 Rels wrote:
@rayn from your huge wall:
On November 05 2015 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The fact is, if you read Rels' posts in this light, there is literally way way way more things that are just plain out fucking scummy.

Expand.

On November 05 2015 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Now the point of all this was a couple of things:
- Rels; i didn't learn anything, although he called my logic "twisted", and i still don't know why. maybe he explains it someday, as there is nothing twisted in my logic. (i am pretty sure Xatalos & Artanis see what i was after here)
- ShoCkeyy; i don't really care since he is scum anyways, but he thinks i am scum (regardless of what he tries to say -- he does), so why does he accept a team proposed by scum? Like.. if i was scum i would put a teammate there, obviously, i am not stupid.
- regarding you, i wanted to push your reads out, because i was annoyed of you not giving any concrete reads. I know you would never agree to this regardless of who is mafia and regardless of your alignment. The thing that confuses me is that you kinda called me scummy for it, when there is literally no scum motivation for me to do that (i actually did a similar "anti-town" thing in Nuclear Winter mafia (which never had any anti-town motivation that anyone could explain) -- and caught Ace pants down on N1 ).

Your logic is twisted because the goal of the game is to pass mission, not fail them. I clearly said there is a town motivation behind your proposal though. So I don't understand why I'm on that list ? Expand.


- Your read on ShoCkeyy is basically "he does scummy things so he is town"
- Your read on me at the start of the game
- Your push on Superbia
- You not considering kitaman scum, when there was really no reason to think he is town
- There are more things after you posted here, but they are irrelevant to this.

Basically all this is in my filter. Yet you are incapable of finding these things out on your own.

I ask because just before you were pushing on the fact that my cases were "boring", which you don't list here.
Every point on this list has been explained:
- shockey's read is NOT "he does scummy things so he is town"; it's "if shockey is scum, he's playing to lose the game".
- my push on you at the start of the game was logical;
- Superbia's attack on Xata was not based on logic and was over the top for the beginning of the game. It makes no sense that you townread him at that point
- I played with mafia!kita in Personality mafia; he layed low but provided good analysis on weak people, so we would mislynch them. Here he is laying low and providing good analysis, but on strong townies, which is super different

- then tell me how my case on shockeyy is not him doing scummy things please.
- no it was not, it never was, you even fucking said so yourself
- that is debatable, and this is "i said you said" so i am not gonna argue about this
- on strong townies? like who? me? or Xatalos? by your definition his analysis on strong players are wrong (except for you -- if you consider yourself strong), so how does that make him town again?

I am pretty sure my case on you came after this so it has nothing to do with THIS QUESTION you posed to me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 17:59 GMT
#1829
okay dnd time. cya
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 20:16 GMT
#1853
On November 08 2015 03:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Last time i am going to post this:
Here is why ShoCkeyy is mafia:


First of all these things go together:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.

Xatalos is null -> that means he has to townread the people i colored green in the post. There is no other possible way he says this.
On November 03 2015 22:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ShoCkeyy do you agree you, kitaman and Rels should go to the first mission?


Yea sure why not, I have a better feeling about kitaman and rels than I do of you...

Townreads on kitaman and Rels.
On November 04 2015 04:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
@kita you summed it up here:

"He doesn't seem comfortable giving out statements which he isn't confident about. This could either mean that truly isn't sure and wants more time until it is clear or that he doesn't want to make a statement that could backfire later on in the game."

And also, I have been looking into rayn's previous games. Another thing, I don't need to be on a team, I already know I'm town, so when ever I do get on a team I'll be a 33% chance that it will pass. My current focus atm is trying to find town so when I vote for the teams, I know I'm voting confidently.

Look at the bolded part in this post for further reference.
On November 05 2015 02:11 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 20:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Since this worked so well for me last time I'm gonna go and do it again. Reads of X on Y below:
[image loading]
Things of note after I went through the filters:
-Superbia doesn't have many opinions at all. I don't like it. He was honed into one thing and one thing alone for a while and didn't really come to anything from it.
-I actually came off with a pretty strong townread on sl from it, which I was surprised by. He seems very open and aggressive in his posting which I didn't get from him when he was scum. Seems to actually be trying to do stuff.
-Surprised so many people scumread Rels still. He seems really active to me and pushing things. Can people explain this?
-Still actually kinda leaning scum on HtS. She seems highly defensive, and in hindsight I still don't really like how she mentioned how I didn't have much time, yet still tried to push a fear read based on not doing much.

Also, Rayn should be on whichever next mission. I also find it odd that shockeyy's actually suspicious of him, I'm not sure that's actually a good play as mafia to do but eh. Could be newbie scum I suppose.


You missed that I town read you and rels also. Another thing, why would I say I don't need to get on a team if I was mafia? Wouldn't I want to be on a team if I was mafia in order to sabotage?... You guys don't make any sense. I also don't need to place myself on my own team if I'm confident on who is town. Back to work.

Now from these posts we can gather the following:
Everyone except rayn/Xatalos/sicklucker is townreads. I don't give a fuck if the dude says "i didn't actually say that" because that is just bullshit. If he townreads five people and he is himself town that literally means he thinks the rest of the people are likely to be mafia. Now let's go to this, what i bolded earlier:
My current focus atm is trying to find town so when I vote for the teams, I know I'm voting confidently.

Okay so in his opinion, he has found the townies. This doesn't go along with how he ACTUALLY votes for the HtS team. For two reasons:
1) He "knows" there is scum on the team. In fact he should assume there is two scum (me/Xatalos). Yet he still votes yes, while earlier on saying he will refuse that team.
2) Now if he wants to be "tricky" and yay-vote the team because there are 2 scum in it, that would be okay. But that's not why he says he yay-voted it (i could have somehow understood that explanation).

To elaborate further onto this all. Shockeyy was okay with there being 1 scum on the team while saying his current focus is finding town -- that doesn't really go along with what he said earlier.

A reasonable explanation for the yay-vote should have been "in fact it's better that there are 2 or even 3 scum on the team, as long as we don't send any of those people onto further mission". That's not however his explanation.

This entire section is based on the assumption that the first team contained rayn / Xata. Unless I've been mistaken for a few days, the first team was HTS / Superbia / rayn.
Why made you think the first team was Xata / rayn / (I assume HTS) ?

Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Onto Xatalos' team. In Shockeyy's opinion this mission had three scum in it. Yet he refused to yay-vote it. Again, his stance is:
On November 05 2015 23:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Idk why it's so hard for people to understand I knew the votes would be visible... Also it's not hard to look through my filter.

On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.


The lineup when I voted was HtS, Xata and Kita, which I was perfectly fine with. Also, a bit more on my strategy. Losing the first one is a big deal to me, because then we have 1 out of 3 that have to be mafia. We just do not ever send any of them to any missions. After there will be three missions that are ready to be won since the fourth one needs at least 2 mafia members and we know of already one by then who hasn't gone on any other missions. Obviously there will be two more, as well, but with this game dragging out, it'll eventually be easy to spot them.

... now if he actually believes all of me/Xatalos/SL are mafia, he should upvote this team. Just because then we don't send any of them into further mission --> the town wins, since the town will automatically pick 4 town whoever they pick. Then when the mission passes, the same team gets picked again. Then when the mission passes who cares who is picked onto mission 4.

The other possibility is he doesn't actually townread the people he says he townreads, which also doesn't make any sense.

Dont' know how you can arguee voting NO to a team you think contains three scums is scum indicative. At least I didn't get it reading this.

Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
TLDR;
- His approach to how he votes doesn't line up with WHY he acts in some way in some situations and in another way in other situations.
- He doesn't really give any reasoning to his reads. The only reasoning he gives is the scumreads on me and Xatalos, and "he is angry", "they are in the thread at the same time", "they both suspected Rels" is not a reason to scumread anyone.
- When he is called out of his reads, he says "i didn't really call you scum" -- i think everyone can see why this is literally bullshit, kitaman already pointed this out.

The only scum indicative thing here is the "I didn't really call you scum" part, which could be seen as scum not wanting to commit to a read. The first one is logical from his POV (if the first team go and fails, rayn is confirmed scum; then voting NO to an all scum team). The second one doesn't mean anything unless it's also a meta read ?

Well I was not convinced. And you don't talk about the fact that:
- shockey is playing to lose if he's scum, as a team with him has a very small chance to be accepted
- he voted NO to a team containing one scum. It's just not logical he's still your #1 scumread (if he's not anymore, my bad)

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 20:20 GMT
#1854
On November 08 2015 04:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would like you to tell us why i am mafia.

I'm not that sure anymore, but here is my problems with your play:
- your read on me is not logical. I understand that's OMGUS that I will let that pass EXCEPT that post where you say my play here is "boring" and comparing my town play to my noobking push. I've explained in length why it is not true, and you should have known that.
- you're leading the thread, and that scares me. The first team included you; the second team was a suggestion of you (?) or at least a team you were OK with; and that Arta's team is a straigth up order from you.
- you were part of a failure team; you voted YES to this failure team.
- Arta putting a scumread of his in his nomination is super scummy; if you're scum, you're scum with Arta, and that's why he's listening to you. Why are you townreading the guy ?

can you see why this is super bad?
none of the reasons you point out here actually make me mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 20:29 GMT
#1855
anyways i am leaving now.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 940
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex102
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech135
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50043
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1304
EffOrt 1182
Soma 695
Mini 596
Hyuk 582
BeSt 501
Light 459
Larva 415
[ Show more ]
Rush 271
ZerO 220
910 86
Mong 86
Leta 82
Snow 57
firebathero 56
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 37
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Aegong 30
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Trap 15
Sacsri 15
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 11
Shine 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva843
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1142
Lowko478
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1643
hiko1284
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo429
Livibee195
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX151
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe82
djWHEAT80
Mew2King79
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2966
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 31m
Online Event
20h 31m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.