• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10456 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 16 2015 23:28 GMT
#3273
On November 17 2015 07:03 Vivax wrote:
Need a better nomination within the hour.


What was the better nomination you were you referring to here?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 17 2015 20:41 GMT
#3293
On November 18 2015 04:00 sicklucker wrote:
Im more worried about artanis because he has no nice vote logic like this to suggest hes town but he gets on because theres so many baddies so w/e


Why am I more likely a "baddie" than artanis?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 17 2015 21:58 GMT
#3300
On November 18 2015 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
like kita you just did nothing. I dont think I ever played with you before but if this is your town game why even play. put yourself in my shoes. the only thing you added to the entire game was say im scum


That's simply not true. I've had plenty of reads this game.

On November 03 2015 04:50 kitaman27 wrote:
I don't think I'm comfortable with Xatalos just yet.


On November 04 2015 04:28 kitaman27 wrote:
Half the Sky - Leaning town.

raynpelikoneet - Leaning town.

Xatalos - Leaning mafia

Superbia - Weakly leaning town

sicklucker - Null

Artanis[Xp] - Going to hold off until we see a few more posts from him. I'm not very sure where his head is at. At some point someone mentioned that had a very strong read on him. If you could elaborate, that might be helpful.

ShoCkeyy - I'm struggling between low thread presence mafia and "lynch bait" town.

I'd say Shockeyy would be in my exclude list for the time being.

Rels - Weak town


On November 05 2015 00:09 kitaman27 wrote:
A xat + sup duo seems a bit unlikely


On November 05 2015 01:40 kitaman27 wrote:
I wouldn't feel comfortable passing a team with you still. I think there are better alternatives than sicklucker, though I'm still kinda null on him so he wouldn't totally kill a team. rayn has also owed me a response for a while, so I'm waiting on that.


On November 05 2015 01:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Preferably I'd be looking at something like Kita/artanis/rayn, though I'm obviously aware that you wouldn't do something like that. Maybe one of HTS/Rels in place of myself if need be (?).


On November 05 2015 03:23 kitaman27 wrote:
Artanis I am feeling more comfortable with so I'd put him into leaning town for what it is worth.


On November 05 2015 03:23 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm less confident about the explanation towards SL at this point.


On November 05 2015 03:23 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I find the things that Xatalos has done to point more likely to spy than not


On November 06 2015 01:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Why isn't this a mafia agenda?


On November 07 2015 08:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Both SL and Xata were in my bottom three, though them both being spies doesn't make a ton of sense.


On November 07 2015 08:23 kitaman27 wrote:
One idea that I'm toying with is a Xata + Artanis team.


On November 08 2015 02:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Yeah, I'm still leaning town on Rels by the way.


On November 08 2015 02:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I'm thinking SL was the spy last mission, though I'm not completely town reading Xat.


On November 09 2015 03:01 kitaman27 wrote:
As for me I'd say that I'm leaning on SL being the scum from mission two, with Xata being the secondary suspect if SL is town. I'm still leaning mafia on Shockyy and the remaining mafia would be in a pool of HTS/super/Artanis.


On November 09 2015 11:16 kitaman27 wrote:
My reads were at the bottom if you missed it.

Right now I'd prefer a team something like kita/rels/rayn + 1 of HTS/super/Artanis. I'm still not sure which of those three I'd bring along.


On November 09 2015 23:35 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I'm at rayn/kita/rels/super


On November 12 2015 04:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Super voting no on the rayn/xata/SL team suggests they aren't buddies


On November 12 2015 09:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Assumption 4: ShoCkeyy and rayn aren't scum buddies together.


On November 12 2015 10:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Assumption 5: Half the Sky and rayn aren't scum buddies together. See above.


On November 12 2015 10:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Assumption 6: Ehh this is the biggest jump so far, but I'm going to put rayn down as town despite the two failures. If it comes back to bite me, then so be it. At least he won't get credit for the win with the modkill


On November 12 2015 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Assumption 7: Xatalos and sicklucker are not both spies.


On November 12 2015 10:32 kitaman27 wrote:
Assumption 8: HTS and Rels are not spies together.


On November 12 2015 13:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Assumption 9: Rels is town.


On November 13 2015 01:03 kitaman27 wrote:
I strongly disagree that Vivax is town.


On November 13 2015 01:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Would you consider Rels or myself to replace Vivax? We have matching voting records so what separates us here in your mind?


On November 13 2015 01:30 kitaman27 wrote:
This has to be the most sketchy thing you've said all game Rels.


On November 13 2015 07:37 kitaman27 wrote:
If Vivax concludes that the mafia team is kita + SL and states that his opinion is unlikely to change, don't you think that a town Vivax would actually read my filter first?


On November 13 2015 09:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Right now I think he's town.


On November 13 2015 09:17 kitaman27 wrote:
right now I'd say something like

Vivax + Artanis + (SL/Xat)


On November 16 2015 01:45 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm still not convinced that rayn + HTS makes sense.


On November 16 2015 02:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Well at least with rayn/Arta/Xata you have the weird

Xata: Hey it's my time to nominate. You wanna be on the team Arta?
Arta: Naw it's all good bro.

and

Arta: I'm up and you're my strongest town read rayn. Mission time?
rayn: lulz lets nominate Rels instead for "information"
Arta: Sure thing!

and

rayn: My turn! So now I can bring Arta along for realz.
rayn: Actually, I'll just nominate whoever kita says instead


On November 16 2015 02:30 kitaman27 wrote:
No I agree that Vivax looks better after the vote.


On November 16 2015 05:38 kitaman27 wrote:
I definitely wouldn't consider Xata in my "camp", even if he wants to buddy me..


On November 16 2015 05:43 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 05:38 sicklucker wrote:
kita DO YOU HAVE ANY READS IN THIS GAME?


Yeah?

Town:
Kita
HTS
Rels
Shockeyy (?)
SL (based on Xata being in the below group mostly.)

Mafia:
Artanis
Xatalos

I'm still trying to think through Vivax and rayn more.


On November 16 2015 10:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Definitely not art. I'd say probably no to coag at this point too. Just stick with the team that is more likely to pass.


On November 17 2015 06:39 kitaman27 wrote:
rayn/xata/artanis
rayn/xata/rels
rels/xata/artanis
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 17 2015 22:04 GMT
#3301
Sigh, I can't shake the feeling that the mafia team might have just botched the mission 3 pass the first time and dragged us through a couple cycles of purgatory -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 17 2015 22:25 GMT
#3303
On November 18 2015 07:20 sicklucker wrote:
like kita when people ask for your reada you posted an elimination chart of combos of teams then and that was it


Nope not true.

On November 16 2015 05:43 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 05:38 sicklucker wrote:
kita DO YOU HAVE ANY READS IN THIS GAME?


Yeah?

Town:
Kita
HTS
Rels
Shockeyy (?)
SL (based on Xata being in the below group mostly.)

Mafia:
Artanis
Xatalos

I'm still trying to think through Vivax and rayn more.


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 04 2015 04:28 kitaman27 wrote:
Here are my reads so far. I'm sure they will change as time goes on. Admittedly there is a lot of wishy/washy or null reads. I'm still not completely sure about anyone really.

Half the Sky - Leaning town.

At the start of the game, I was concerned with the fact that she essentially posted exactly what I typically hear from scum players 6-12 hours into the game when I rarely choose to participate much. Since then, she has stayed pretty active and shows evidence of reading the thread. At certain points there was a pretty easy opportunity to

My biggest concern would be that between her, myself, rayn, xatalos, and superbia was that she really did not seem to explain herself very well why she went from one to the other as nominations changed. At the end of the day, there were little suspicions towards anyone in the group of five, yet its pretty unlikely the entire group is town.

raynpelikoneet - Leaning town.

I'm willing to give him town points right off the bat for saving us from having to play with VE.

In general he seems to be pushing forwards discussion and looking at player-player relationships to try to piece things together. The plan that he put forward with the scum nominations may be really poor, but a couple posts suggest that he actually believes in it.

I hate the way he talks in absolutes regarding alignments of players that he certainly can't be so sure of. The conclusions come way too quick. However, I know he tends to do that a lot as town from past experience as well.

Xatalos - Leaning mafia

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 08:56 Xatalos wrote:
He was also constantly engaged with the thread... Not really sure how it's comparable to you.


This is a flat out false statement to justify his town read on Superbia. Superbia was NOT constantly engaged with the thread. He was absent aside from the start of the game, a 1 hour period where he made several posts, and a return post where he promised future reads. How can a player be both engaged and disconnected from the game at the same time. I question the validity of the town read because he isn't aware of Superbia's absence when several other players start to question the drop off.

Furthermore, he justifies the scum read on me by stating that I am ignoring discussion topics. That makes Xatalos's mindset look even worse when you compare it to his defense of Superbia. Superbia never even comments about the nomination aside from a 1-liner after the fact that he has never elaborated on. I shared my suspicions on both Superbia and Xatalos during the nomination phase and my satisfaction with both HTS and rayn as nominations. It seems like Xatalos generated his reads a few hours into the game and hasn't re-evaluated based on the events of the thread, which I view as a scum trait.

Superbia - Weakly leaning town

Superbia + Xatalos doesn't stand out as teammates and I think Xat looks worse between the two. That's probably the biggest reason that I have him slightly townier than NULL. If I re-evaluated my read on Xata, I'd probably need to do the same here.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:43 Superbia wrote:
I usually start off with lots of big town-reads, not sure where the rest of town is this game lol.


This post felt genuine.

He had no input regarding nominations. I won't necessarily interpret this as spy motivated since he has essentially been absent from the thread, rather than lurking.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:41 Superbia wrote:
Xat's initial post set me off. Saying something like "this is a nightmare for scum" has two results
1. It distances you from "scum".
2. It downplays scum.

1. Is NAI. 2 is super weird from a town perspective, and leans me more towards mafia. I feel like if you were town and believed this you would've focused on the strength of town, rather than the weakness of mafia, and as a result, would've said something along the lines of "mafia gonna get #rekt #noqt" (or something less trolly). Regardless I feel like commenting on how "weak" mafia is is mafia indicative as it sets up for a lax game.

Now I already had a very real suspicion that you knew that this set up is not a "nightmare" for scum, as you have played resistance(/avalon) before (noted by you correctly associating my merlin comment with avalon). So that double begs the question why you felt the need to point out that mafia was "weak".


I felt this post was exaggerated. He suggests that Xat is pushing a mafia agenda with the nightmare for scum post in order to catch town off guard. I simply don't think a mafia Xat is looking that far ahead. If anything, I'd say reason 1 makes more sense. Trying to interpret what a town Xat would enter the game as is a complete guessing game so I felt he was really stretching his read here.

sicklucker - Null

lol there is always at least one of these guys

I'm really bad at reading low effort players. Usually it comes down to looking at their past games and seeing if the low effort trend occurs as only a single alignment (I haven't done this yet, but it is on my to-do list). We aren't really in a position to exclude him for the rest of the game so hopefully we get a few more reads. I guess the posts on Xata is a start.

Artanis[Xp] - Going to hold off until we see a few more posts from him. I'm not very sure where his head is at. At some point someone mentioned that had a very strong read on him. If you could elaborate, that might be helpful.

ShoCkeyy - I'm struggling between low thread presence mafia and "lynch bait" town.

He doesn't seem comfortable giving out statements which he isn't confident about. This could either mean that truly isn't sure and wants more time until it is clear or that he doesn't want to make a statement that could backfire later on in the game. I didn't like the meta read he made on rayn by taking only the experience from the game he has played. There were a few other statements that seemed like they came from town. "I will rject this combination" etc.

I took a look through some of his past games. There were a few similarities that popped up.

Show nested quote +
On May 19 2015 05:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I didn't ignore it and I never said GB was mafia directly, nor do I think he's mafia yet after throwing posts at him to see his argument style which I didn't much see in the Palmar posts due to reasons. I do however keep him under my list and already have mentioned my claim.


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 23:08 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Tell me where I directly called you scum.. This is the third time I've asked you to.





Show nested quote +
On June 19 2015 05:42 ShoCkeyy wrote:
GB can you stop completely ignoring my questions and stop ignoring the read I asked to do of me? And don't tell me it's because I have a small filter (wtf kind of logic is that). Tell me why I shouldn't vote for you?


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:59 ShoCkeyy wrote:
He was ignoring me when I was trying to engage with him. Doesn't make him scum, but it makes the scum meter raise.





Show nested quote +
On December 15 2010 05:25 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Another thing, notice how d3_crescentia doesn't name Amber[Light] in his post ... But then I throw Amber[Light]'s name into my post and now Amber[Light] is ALSO voting for me. You guys are obvious enough that you both are teaming up against people trying to save the town. Obvious Scums are Obvious.


Show nested quote +
On May 19 2015 06:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I just like the fact that I call three people out today and I'm getting ganged up on like in the beginning with they ganged up on damdred. If it doesn't smell like obvious mafia players, then Idk what is obvious.


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:26 ShoCkeyy wrote:
However in this game, that buddying up can also be assumed to knowing they're both spies. The other reason I came up to that is how they both question Rels together. Rels and rayn first started off and then Xata jumped in afterwards.





Show nested quote +
On February 24 2010 11:41 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm waiting till the next day to post all of my analysis of people. I've learned from the last game to just sit back and watch.


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:43 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Mostly everyone is still null for me. The first team still hasn't even gone out yet.


All of these quotes come from games where he is mafia compared against posts from this game. I know this method of scum hunting can be a bit dangerous because you're cherry picking posts without context, but there were enough similarities between his play that it warrants concern. From his town games, I didn't really have success picking up many trends aside from generally low post counts, though he was willing to call players scum without having "proof" like he suggests in his most recent post.

I'd say Shockeyy would be in my exclude list for the time being.

Rels - Weak town

He is changing his mind a lot, which suggests read progression. A lot of the posts that he is making wouldn't necessarily further his position to get included in a mission, which gives him town points. Getting into a fight with rayn early on in the game and digging up stuff on HTS when a lot of people town read her could create problems for him if he wanted to be trusted by the more vocal players. He brings a fair amount of new topics to the thread and seems to believe in most of the stuff he is posting.

Something of interest is that our reads don't match up very well. Usually when town hunting you look for people that are thinking similar things. I need to decide whether one of us are off by a significant amount or if he is pushing a mafia agenda by swaying the thread in a certain direction.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-17 23:11:46
November 17 2015 23:11 GMT
#3331
Grats to mafia team.

gg all

thanks to hosts
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 17 2015 23:22 GMT
#3347
On November 18 2015 08:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Sorry Kita :/


On November 18 2015 08:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
also sorry kita.


lol no worries. I probably messed up at some point if only the mafia players were willing to town read me.

I think the SL pass vote on mission one messed me up the most. He hard scum read xata and then let it go through anyways. It took me a couple cycles to get over that and by the time I did, he already hated me. It was tough to get any traction on artanis once everyone suspected me and having the bad town read on rels probably didn't help.

Guess we are even for personality now rels
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 17 2015 23:25 GMT
#3350
On November 18 2015 08:20 Rels wrote:
OK I really don't want to brag or anything, this is my feeling.
I felt like this game was town favored. Even if the scums wins the first 2 missions, they can lose extremely easily with all the information available to town. And if any of the first 2 missions passes, townies becomes confirmed and the game is almost over for scums. Is it balanced IRL ? If it's the case, I feel like having a lot of time analyzing votes and team submissions and reads is a big disavantadge for scums.


I think both the balance and the player experience would be improved by cutting the length of the game by a third. I'm not really sure the best way to do so, but the mafia team doesn't need to keep up the act for as long and we don't have to put up with so many dead cycles towards the end of the game. Ideally, town should probably fail the first 3-4 nominations each cycle for info, but when that adds an extra 48 hours each time it really becomes a drag.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 18 2015 19:50 GMT
#3384
Heh in retrospect, Rels replacing SL/HTS/Shockeyy/Vivax with Artanis/HTS/Shockeyy/Vivax probably should have given it away. He was tainting the clean team with a failed one while explaining it was for "information". In reality there was no information to be had considering there was nobody who actually preferred Artanis over SL, aside from Artanis who already voted yes on the first team to begin with.

Kinda similar to Artanis's nomination of Rels during cycle two. Neither wanted their nominated team to pass, yet they weren't concerned at all about the possibility of their suggested teams actually going through by accident
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1021
Other Games
summit1g9000
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1966
• Jankos524
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 48m
Online Event
2h 48m
FEL
7h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.