• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 19 2015 19:27 GMT
#644
Look at my case, ever isn't doing anything still but making excuses also. Vote for ever he's scum look at my case.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 19 2015 19:28 GMT
#645
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/496519-student-mafia-xvi?page=27#536

Look at it read it and vote ever since
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 19 2015 19:51 GMT
#692
My case is good could sheep me
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 19 2015 20:12 GMT
#723
Ever why did you vote Scott over all your scum reads that you cared about previously
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 19 2015 20:15 GMT
#725
Obviously and lm comes off looking horrible when he couldn't understand what exactly? Mu case was simplistic meh
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 19 2015 20:21 GMT
#730
What's the point of blindly trusting thread instead of pushing any of your own reads that others share.

Or you obviously got up to the point in the thread where I had my case, or you were lurking and saw me push you. So you wasted your time instead of catching up.

so yesh
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 19 2015 20:45 GMT
#749
On October 20 2015 05:36 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:29 Eversince wrote:
If you wanna' know anything else feel free to ask. Or if I confused you in some way I'll try to elaborate. I didn't catch that mafia association from your post at all lol. I'm glad you pointed it out


I guess I would like some kind of concise and clear train of thought that makes this happen.

So you don't really play the game to start with then you say you managed to catch up with the whole thread. After that you say shining is scum for his opening post and ff is scum for giving his list of reads. Then you decide that I was the biggest scum of the game but rather than actually having a reason you then go and dig back through my filter trying to find things to call me scummy for, you take almost each post I do and call me mafia, which you now admit were all bad reasons. After I dispute all those reasons you just disappear. But this was all an attempt to make it seem like you were contributing?

You don't say anything about moosy even though he was the biggest spammer who you didnt't like.

You then return around deadline time to shove a vote on scott.

Perhaps you can see why i'm "confused" and i'd probably ask why I shouldn't lynch you.




hey look...its like you read my case!
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 20 2015 18:40 GMT
#788
Hi I should probably put together a list in case I die or something.

I feel like several things still indicate that ever since is scum, the way the votes piled on town Scott makes it seem a bit strange. The promise of activity but almost none since along with some associative things heavily shows that ever is scum.

If we have a vigilante I would shoot eversonce for information on how wagons were formed and why people went where.

Lone probably looks the absolute worst out of everything yesterday. He asks me to explain my case because he's considering it and just throws a vote with a stupid reason and afks(?) that's just not town behavior at all.

SL and moos are probably the most likely in the third position. I'm leaning more towards moos because of his misrepresentation of the case on ever since and going along with boxer instead of pushing anything else. And then just not being helpful at all to town after that.

Sl still has a chance with a wasted vote, but I don't think that's as telling as others do.

If I die in pretty sure that shining is town and shouldn't be lynched. Kelsier is town even if I'm annoyed at him for not going with the stronger case during the night.

Rels I think is town as well, the way he pushed his case makes me feel that way.

Be back around deadline if anyone has any questions.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 20 2015 20:03 GMT
#811
Lm wasn't a bad shot at all good ml target taken off the board.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 20 2015 20:54 GMT
#886
So I think sl is probably town no matter what as well as rels.

So that makes things a little easier one sec.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 20 2015 21:16 GMT
#893
To me there's a really small pool we have to pick from,

Vonthin
Moos
Ever
GB
Boxer
FF
Shining

I pretty much hard town read shining, while some say he's not emotional there seems to be some emotion in his posts even if hes not angry. He seem happy at points and jokes, anger should be put out of discussion since I know he's trying to stop raging. Also his catch up posts I liked and he cared about ever not answering him. I only see town in him really.

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 20 2015 21:28 GMT
#900
Hit enter to soon I'll finish up
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 20 2015 21:37 GMT
#903
So that leaves me with a pool of six people and three of them are scum.

Gb is the next person I would eliminate from the lynch list. She has been looking for scum it seems, initially it looks like she is also trying to get me to look at alternatives when early when I was interacting about moos. Some of it I disagree with but her reaction to ff voting Scott was interesting as scum has little motivation to jump on and off if Scott is scum.

This leaves us with a lynch pool of ever, Vonthin, fecal, boxer, moos.

This is where the game gets really difficult for me.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 20 2015 21:46 GMT
#904
Tired of sending stuff in to early.

The easiest answer is von is the disinterested scum at this juncture with how he came in voted left little on the table and seems to not care. But this could come just as easily from town it seems (lonemeow) as it could from scum. So I would probably suggest not lynching von today and looking elsewhere. However if von is scum it's highly probable that eversince is town.

The second easiest thing (and what I think we should do) is lynch moos. He didn't really care who got lynched yesterday as evidenced by not really pushing his preference of boxer past a point and then saying well I'll just sheep onto Scott who his top scum read was in. This is highly suspicious and his other play during the game seems scum indicative and his pushing off of ever will shed light on her alignment if he flips scum.

I've said plenty about ever before now so just read my case. But there is a direct possibility that it was a town v town wagon and scum just didn't care where votes went.

I'm not sure about fecal or boxer I have t read more.

But that's where I am atm
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 20 2015 22:41 GMT
#908
Its worth mentioning that ever could be town here as well.

If we had two wagons that were led by town it is highly likely mafia didn't care where votes fell. Which could be the case with lone being the hammer vote basically on Scott.

I have to think a hit about it. But it's worth considering...
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 01:21 GMT
#912
I'm not really town reading ever since I just think its worth considering and looking at the reason the vote d1 felt so apathetic was because both wagons were town.

Ever can still be scum and I think has a decent chance of flipping but moos probably has the best chance st this point.

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 04:09 GMT
#921
So von and sicklucker are super dumb telling I think is the phase.

Which is sorta good because I want to eliminate von from the pool now.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 14:55 GMT
#931
I find it curious that boxer is continuously trying to push doubt on me? This is at least the third or fourth time he has done so.

Anyway those are my read and i'm sticking to them, really sure that shining is town. Less sure about GB but gb isn't worth a lynch today in any case.

Eversince might still be worth a lynch but moos is just the better lynch.

1) He isn't doing anything today at all
2) He voted with his biggest scum read and misrepresented my case for no reason

The lynch list is currently small honestly

On October 20 2015 05:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count


scott31337 (7): KelsierSC, Rels, boxerfred, MoosyDoosy, GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, Eversince, Lonemeow
Eversince (5): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, scott31337, Vonthin, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (1): [green]sicklucker[green], boxerfred

Not voted (0):

Currently, scott31337 is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends at Monday, Oct 19 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.


Those are my reads i'm going to say that glowingbear does have some interesting things, like the vote/unvote of scott to put them ahead for lynch then moving vote to waste it then back to ever after another vote is on ever.

So in that regard if ever is scum its more likely that GB is scum here.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 15:16 GMT
#934
Already have given my reasoning on town reading shining.

And yes this is my first mafia game.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 21 2015 15:24 GMT
#936
After my initial question(about busses) I looked up terms/items to have a better understanding of some things so I didn't clutter the thread and asked questions. That's where I got the terms dumb tells/omgus and a few others.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5121
Bisu 2728
Soulkey 1717
Jaedong 802
Horang2 547
EffOrt 546
Mini 516
Larva 333
ZerO 281
actioN 280
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 235
Yoon 154
Mind 98
Dewaltoss 96
Sharp 75
sorry 74
hero 70
Barracks 63
Shinee 63
Pusan 60
Snow 56
Hyun 44
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Rock 14
Sacsri 13
NaDa 13
Terrorterran 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5108
qojqva2522
Dendi1353
420jenkins192
Counter-Strike
fl0m2565
x6flipin1293
Fnx 640
Other Games
hiko1090
Liquid`RaSZi775
B2W.Neo488
Lowko378
crisheroes296
DeMusliM258
XBOCT196
Liquid`VortiX192
Livibee186
QueenE103
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile132
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Nemesis3301
• TFBlade530
• Noizen125
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 47m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.