• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9405 users

Student Mafia XVI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 13 2015 19:45 GMT
#77
/in

I hope I'm ok enough
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 14 2015 02:23 GMT
#85
My husband told me I would enjoy games here just don't get emotional because its hated here. Though I'm not sure if he was trolling or not..
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 16 2015 18:14 GMT
#131
/confirm
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 17 2015 20:23 GMT
#167
What is a bus?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#175
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 17 2015 21:06 GMT
#206
Moos is pretty obvious scum and I don't see any logical point in you trying to joke with him unless you are trying to cover for some form of slip of the tongue.

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 17 2015 21:15 GMT
#213
I disagree he has no logical reasoning in that point in the thread to make that sort of joke at all, it came out of no where to a point.

He wasn't promoted and townies should have no reason to claim scum by accident or not. And by your own logic or lack thereof if no mafia would ever claim mafia in the thread then all people who do so would be instantly read town.

So only dumb mafia wouldn't take advantage of that.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 14:36 GMT
#337
Hi, I'm sitting around reading the game and Idk if I should just post things in a list? I'll try that and see how it goes.

I'm pretty convinced at this juncture that lone is town a bit. Or at least worth keeping around for another day. There seems to be some form of curiosity and pushing in the questions that he is asking. And when pointed to the database(great tool btw) it looks remarkably different from the other games where they have rolled scum.

I also now think that glowingbear is more than likely town. She just seems to be trying to help the thread in a decent direction and trying to give her reads in a concise fashion. I think she is town.

I think my no st controversial read here is shining. I think he's town, just from general knowledge and looking at other games (his last scum game especially) the posts don't seem longish/boring and have a flair and really playful. While it's worth noting it's preliminary I think there's a good shot at him being town.

Any questions just ask and I'll try to answer.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 15:19 GMT
#342
I think moos is probably scum I'm not overly confident in that but his filter is pretty useless. The thing that gives me the most pause is his moments talking about the vt claim.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 17:34 GMT
#355
To moosydoosy

I've looked at several of your games over the past little while to attempt to get a hold of where you are and if I'm wrong there are a few things I need you to talk about.

1) in your past town games you generally have a good bit of banter with the rest of the town at points you go against a somewhat thread sentiments early and stick your head out in disagreement against town leaders (rels can fit here). But you lack a hard scum read in your town games early. Why are you so sure so early with no interactions that you generally thrive on.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 17:50 GMT
#364
Why did you dodge the question I asked, its perfectly reasonable. You are way to sure on boxer without much interaction or postng at all. I don't care if you think my idea of you not having hard suck reads is right or wrong answer my question.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 18:01 GMT
#373
We aren't even 20 pages into a game and you have a rock solid scum read on someone who,has barely posted at all on something that is flimsy at best.

FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 18:08 GMT
#383
I've given what reads I have at the moment.

In no way have I said you aren't supposed to have scum reads and trying to color my question in that light is questionable at best.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 18:18 GMT
#388
You know what you just said doesn't negate anything I've said right?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 18:25 GMT
#394
Like I said before the reasoning you are using to hard scum read boxer is flimsy and doesn't lend itself to be as strong as you are making it. Nor is what you are saying negating what I'm saying.

Now I'm,not saying he can't be scum but your reasoning is poor and all I wanted was you to explain why you read him so hard so early when part of your read comes from what's the phrase omgus
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 18:29 GMT
#395
However I'll end this here and move on.

I think kelsier is,most likely town. If he was scum a good plan would be to let moos and myself spam up the thread when we can't see eye to eye. But he interjects to try to get us back on a different path. I see good town motivation and his dogged questioning and prodding seems to come from town.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 18:36 GMT
#397
Curiosity and wanting to draw people to answer questions typically comes more from town than scum. While it's possible kelsier is playing excellent as scum I understand it's hard to keep up that level of play so I don't see why I should feel less confident in,my read
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 20:13 GMT
#410
On October 19 2015 04:55 Eversince wrote:
Also there is so much wrong with what Fecal just did. Just nooo.


Why not explain a bit more?
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 20:33 GMT
#427
I don't see his questioning of moos to be a fight, at worst it was a cordial misunderstanding at best it was pressure.

And I don't see how basically halfway through today when people are making reads you can call ff out on that? If we were coming up on the eod and he was decrying a lynch I'd agree to an extent but he's clearly giving a read. Albeit one that has little apparent reasoning but one I agree with.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 18 2015 20:38 GMT
#429
On October 19 2015 04:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ksc is town ir I'll eat my hat. Farah seems towny to me but newbs posting at all get on my good side. Not liking sicklucker tbh, he's going to say i always scum him but i feel it for real this time.

Gb is not making me praise him but I'd call him null atm. There was another newbie who posted a shitty list that keeps getting quoted i didn't like that list.

I'm in bed on my phone and don't feel like filtering at all


Town:
Ksc
Fatah

Null
GB

Scum
Sl
The other newb
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 113
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins311
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 648
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1425
hiko934
FrodaN513
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee174
TKL 117
QueenE110
Mew2King51
C9.Mang029
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 26m
Patches Events
23h 26m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.