• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7994 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 196 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 15:57 GMT
#501
On October 23 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:48 GlowingBear wrote:
His first post was a vote on yamato?

And yes, he CAN do it as town, but his whole filter has posts in similar fashion. And I usually see Vivax being paranoid. Not this straight forward.

This doesn't make sense. He calls yamato mafia and so he's not paranoid? What are you saying?

Like I get what you're saying about the townlist, but you need to explain it much much better about calling people mafia.


I may be wrong here marv, but what I'm trying to say is not that he is calling people mafia, but that his posts are very straight forward here (that's what I trying to saying with "absolutes" = he calls a player mafia, he calls a player town - I don't see him having a slow progression on most people. And I'm used to Vivax being way more wary before giving reads).

It's basically tonal.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 15:58 GMT
#502
On October 23 2015 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
like it just seems so very lazy to me to characterise Vivax's townplay as "paranoid" and then call him mafia because his posts don't fit into this very shallow metric.

I like my vote better now than when I made it when it was more of a random punt


Alright
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 22 2015 16:00 GMT
#503
On October 23 2015 00:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:48 GlowingBear wrote:
His first post was a vote on yamato?

And yes, he CAN do it as town, but his whole filter has posts in similar fashion. And I usually see Vivax being paranoid. Not this straight forward.

This doesn't make sense. He calls yamato mafia and so he's not paranoid? What are you saying?

Like I get what you're saying about the townlist, but you need to explain it much much better about calling people mafia.


I may be wrong here marv, but what I'm trying to say is not that he is calling people mafia, but that his posts are very straight forward here (that's what I trying to saying with "absolutes" = he calls a player mafia, he calls a player town - I don't see him having a slow progression on most people. And I'm used to Vivax being way more wary before giving reads).

It's basically tonal.

This is the same Vivax who tunnelled me and HF and one other based on a connection theory for abour 36h starting from half an hour into day 1, yes? That Vivax who is wary of giving reads?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 22 2015 16:01 GMT
#504
at least you managed to explain better what you meant by absolutes and stuff which just looked like total bs for me.

Might actually unvote you for now even though I just said I was happy with my vote

I'm capricious like that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 22 2015 16:02 GMT
#505
On October 22 2015 13:23 yamato77 wrote:
I don't think Vivax is mafia.

I think Xatalos has some questionable parts of his filter and I agree with gumshoe to an extent.

I do not think gumshoe is mafia very often (given his play this game).

I think marv has changed how he plays (quite obviously). Don't know what to make of that quite yet.

I think rayn is leaning town but it's hard to say with not much having happened.

Most others are a big ?, including yourself.

tl;dr it's been 20 pages and 8 hours and no reads are confident.


I'm kinda bothered by the fact yammo feels like giving reads on people he doesn't actually have a read on instead of focusing on the stuff he finds interesting. Reads a bit like an appeasement post.

Last town yammo I saw (the one where he lynched me at lylo over scum Damdred) he was actually active on D1 and even surprisingly dickish about things, the capslock type dickish, and there's plenty of stuff to laugh about in this game and he doesn't feel like having fun, still.

I'm not really convinced by this. I can totally picture somebody in the scum qt urging him to post, the little tinfoil on my shoulder wants it to be rayn.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 22 2015 16:03 GMT
#506
On October 23 2015 01:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:48 GlowingBear wrote:
His first post was a vote on yamato?

And yes, he CAN do it as town, but his whole filter has posts in similar fashion. And I usually see Vivax being paranoid. Not this straight forward.

This doesn't make sense. He calls yamato mafia and so he's not paranoid? What are you saying?

Like I get what you're saying about the townlist, but you need to explain it much much better about calling people mafia.


I may be wrong here marv, but what I'm trying to say is not that he is calling people mafia, but that his posts are very straight forward here (that's what I trying to saying with "absolutes" = he calls a player mafia, he calls a player town - I don't see him having a slow progression on most people. And I'm used to Vivax being way more wary before giving reads).

It's basically tonal.

This is the same Vivax who tunnelled me and HF and one other based on a connection theory for abour 36h starting from half an hour into day 1, yes? That Vivax who is wary of giving reads?


lol
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 22 2015 16:05 GMT
#507
On October 23 2015 01:02 Vivax wrote:

I'm not really convinced by this. I can totally picture somebody in the scum qt urging him to post, the little tinfoil on my shoulder wants it to be rayn.

silliest paragraph posted so far
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 16:06 GMT
#508
On October 23 2015 01:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:48 GlowingBear wrote:
His first post was a vote on yamato?

And yes, he CAN do it as town, but his whole filter has posts in similar fashion. And I usually see Vivax being paranoid. Not this straight forward.

This doesn't make sense. He calls yamato mafia and so he's not paranoid? What are you saying?

Like I get what you're saying about the townlist, but you need to explain it much much better about calling people mafia.


I may be wrong here marv, but what I'm trying to say is not that he is calling people mafia, but that his posts are very straight forward here (that's what I trying to saying with "absolutes" = he calls a player mafia, he calls a player town - I don't see him having a slow progression on most people. And I'm used to Vivax being way more wary before giving reads).

It's basically tonal.

This is the same Vivax who tunnelled me and HF and one other based on a connection theory for abour 36h starting from half an hour into day 1, yes? That Vivax who is wary of giving reads?


EXACTLY!

I think I'm having a hard time even to understand what I want to say LOL.

I mean he had a couple of theories to tunnel both of you. He WASN'T straight forward. His town reads were never strong because of the tin foil.

But here, less than half a day, he already has like 4 townreads, and two of them I don't even understand why.

By the way, Vivax, what are the reasons to townread BH and Xata?
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 22 2015 16:09 GMT
#509
On October 23 2015 01:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 01:00 marvellosity wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
On October 23 2015 00:48 GlowingBear wrote:
His first post was a vote on yamato?

And yes, he CAN do it as town, but his whole filter has posts in similar fashion. And I usually see Vivax being paranoid. Not this straight forward.

This doesn't make sense. He calls yamato mafia and so he's not paranoid? What are you saying?

Like I get what you're saying about the townlist, but you need to explain it much much better about calling people mafia.


I may be wrong here marv, but what I'm trying to say is not that he is calling people mafia, but that his posts are very straight forward here (that's what I trying to saying with "absolutes" = he calls a player mafia, he calls a player town - I don't see him having a slow progression on most people. And I'm used to Vivax being way more wary before giving reads).

It's basically tonal.

This is the same Vivax who tunnelled me and HF and one other based on a connection theory for abour 36h starting from half an hour into day 1, yes? That Vivax who is wary of giving reads?


EXACTLY!

I think I'm having a hard time even to understand what I want to say LOL.

I mean he had a couple of theories to tunnel both of you. He WASN'T straight forward. His town reads were never strong because of the tin foil.

But here, less than half a day, he already has like 4 townreads, and two of them I don't even understand why.

By the way, Vivax, what are the reasons to townread BH and Xata?

alright. I'll concede you aren't bsing, even though I don't agree with you at all. good day sir.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 16:10 GMT
#510
[QUOTE]On October 23 2015 01:02 Vivax wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 22 2015 13:23 yamato77 wrote:
I don't think Vivax is mafia.

I think Xatalos has some questionable parts of his filter and I agree with gumshoe to an extent.

I do not think gumshoe is mafia very often (given his play this game).

I think marv has changed how he plays (quite obviously). Don't know what to make of that quite yet.

I think rayn is leaning town but it's hard to say with not much having happened.

Most others are a big ?, including yourself.

tl;dr it's been 20 pages and 8 hours and no reads are confident.[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda bothered by the fact yammo feels like giving reads on people he doesn't actually have a read on instead of focusing on the stuff he finds interesting. Reads a bit like an appeasement post.

Last town yammo I saw (the one where he lynched me at lylo over scum Damdred) he was actually active on D1 and even surprisingly dickish about things, the capslock type dickish, and there's plenty of stuff to laugh about in this game and he doesn't feel like having fun, still.

I'm not really convinced by this. I can totally picture somebody in the scum qt urging him to post, the little tinfoil on my shoulder wants it to be rayn.[/QUOTE

Vivax you KNOW that if yamato is town he will eventually come to the thread and try. It has been like that for a long time. It's the kind of player that you get better read on him as the game goes by.

Instead you decided to push him at the start of day 1 and is actually scum reading him for being AFK for less than 24 hours.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 16:12 GMT
#511
EBWOP

On October 23 2015 01:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 13:23 yamato77 wrote:
I don't think Vivax is mafia.

I think Xatalos has some questionable parts of his filter and I agree with gumshoe to an extent.

I do not think gumshoe is mafia very often (given his play this game).

I think marv has changed how he plays (quite obviously). Don't know what to make of that quite yet.

I think rayn is leaning town but it's hard to say with not much having happened.

Most others are a big ?, including yourself.

tl;dr it's been 20 pages and 8 hours and no reads are confident.


I'm kinda bothered by the fact yammo feels like giving reads on people he doesn't actually have a read on instead of focusing on the stuff he finds interesting. Reads a bit like an appeasement post.

Last town yammo I saw (the one where he lynched me at lylo over scum Damdred) he was actually active on D1 and even surprisingly dickish about things, the capslock type dickish, and there's plenty of stuff to laugh about in this game and he doesn't feel like having fun, still.

I'm not really convinced by this. I can totally picture somebody in the scum qt urging him to post, the little tinfoil on my shoulder wants it to be rayn.


Vivax you KNOW that if yamato is town he will eventually come to the thread and try. It has been like that for a long time. It's the kind of player that you get better read on him as the game goes by.

Instead you decided to push him at the start of day 1 and is actually scum reading him for being AFK for less than 24 hours.
I'm adorable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 22 2015 16:27 GMT
#512
On October 23 2015 01:12 GlowingBear wrote:
EBWOP

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 01:02 Vivax wrote:
On October 22 2015 13:23 yamato77 wrote:
I don't think Vivax is mafia.

I think Xatalos has some questionable parts of his filter and I agree with gumshoe to an extent.

I do not think gumshoe is mafia very often (given his play this game).

I think marv has changed how he plays (quite obviously). Don't know what to make of that quite yet.

I think rayn is leaning town but it's hard to say with not much having happened.

Most others are a big ?, including yourself.

tl;dr it's been 20 pages and 8 hours and no reads are confident.


I'm kinda bothered by the fact yammo feels like giving reads on people he doesn't actually have a read on instead of focusing on the stuff he finds interesting. Reads a bit like an appeasement post.

Last town yammo I saw (the one where he lynched me at lylo over scum Damdred) he was actually active on D1 and even surprisingly dickish about things, the capslock type dickish, and there's plenty of stuff to laugh about in this game and he doesn't feel like having fun, still.

I'm not really convinced by this. I can totally picture somebody in the scum qt urging him to post, the little tinfoil on my shoulder wants it to be rayn.


Vivax you KNOW that if yamato is town he will eventually come to the thread and try. It has been like that for a long time. It's the kind of player that you get better read on him as the game goes by.

Instead you decided to push him at the start of day 1 and is actually scum reading him for being AFK for less than 24 hours.


Yes cause he didn't interact much with everyone else and only talked about him not wanting to engage with me and Xata, plus he entered the thread with that shitty complaining tone, the sort of tone Palmar caught you with, the jist being "complaining and not doing anything about it".

Then his half assed reads post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 22 2015 16:30 GMT
#513
GB you are attacking someone who is doing stuff for attacking somebody who isn't doing stuff and you aren't exactly a guy who doesn't know me.

A mafia yamato is an easy catch and on D1 I'm not going to try and go for the hard catch. Pull the head out of your ass or keep being ridiculous but then don't complain if I disregard anything you say.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 16:38 GMT
#514
On October 23 2015 01:30 Vivax wrote:
GB you are attacking someone who is doing stuff for attacking somebody who isn't doing stuff and you aren't exactly a guy who doesn't know me.

A mafia yamato is an easy catch and on D1 I'm not going to try and go for the hard catch. Pull the head out of your ass or keep being ridiculous but then don't complain if I disregard anything you say.


This kind of threat doesn't work with me Vivax.

Fair enough regarding yamato. But why do you read Xatalos and BH as town?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 16:40 GMT
#515
Yamato isn't an easy catch day1 by the way, Viv. He is actually very hard to catch because a lot of times he is town he also AFK's and die because of that.
Like the last time he smurfed and got lynched. I think it's Himalayas?
I'm adorable.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 17:01 GMT
#516
On October 22 2015 22:08 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 15:25 Alakaslam wrote:
On October 22 2015 14:22 ritoky wrote:
On October 22 2015 13:27 Chromatically wrote:
and he used the same picture here so I think that's pretty much a slam dunk case.


played 1 game with you, you spent all game calling me mafia for posting nonsense, i spent all game calling you mafia. you were mafia, i was town. so i think that's pretty much a slam dunk case.

I was lampshadinf this idea.

There is no case in the post chroma made.

Also Rayn, you throwing your vote away is suspicious. You know I am unlynchable until Lylo, why are you parking your vote on LHF?

What do you mean with this post?

I mean your slam dunk doesn't dunk me or prove anything about ritoky's alignment
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2015 17:06 GMT
#517
GB hard defense of Yamato making me wonder.

Blaaaaagh tinfoil and iodine pills
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
October 22 2015 17:12 GMT
#518
On October 23 2015 02:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 22:08 Chromatically wrote:
On October 22 2015 15:25 Alakaslam wrote:
On October 22 2015 14:22 ritoky wrote:
On October 22 2015 13:27 Chromatically wrote:
and he used the same picture here so I think that's pretty much a slam dunk case.


played 1 game with you, you spent all game calling me mafia for posting nonsense, i spent all game calling you mafia. you were mafia, i was town. so i think that's pretty much a slam dunk case.

I was lampshadinf this idea.

There is no case in the post chroma made.

Also Rayn, you throwing your vote away is suspicious. You know I am unlynchable until Lylo, why are you parking your vote on LHF?

What do you mean with this post?

I mean your slam dunk doesn't dunk me or prove anything about ritoky's alignment

I don't see how it would dunk you in any way..? Are you talking about the post with the picture where I said "slam dunk" or the long post I made?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2015 17:24 GMT
#519
On October 23 2015 00:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:10 Chromatically wrote:
On October 22 2015 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
On October 22 2015 22:24 Chromatically wrote:
marv, any opinions on ritoky/my post on ritoky?

not really. i mean you could be right and it's mafia picking up on those things. But i also don't see why a townie might not either. I can't really tell why one scenario should be particularly more likely than the other. So... *shrug*

ritoky's pretty null for me basically

Alright, I can see how it could come from town. I would say it's more likely from mafia because it's a very easy thing to point out about a very easy person to jump on, whereas town would explain why they thought gumshoe's thought process was scummy instead of just giving a laundry list of "tells" like this:
On October 22 2015 06:41 ritoky wrote:
On October 22 2015 06:39 Xatalos wrote:
On October 22 2015 06:36 ritoky wrote:
gumshoe might be mafia.


Why?


poorly explained response, forced joke, clear post editing, extra lines at the end of post.

I'm not as confident in it now as I was, but I think it's still reasonable especially in combination with the fact that the rest of his posts are pure filler with no actual reads/town content.

on the other hand, i could tell you mafia are more likely to make hay and actually explain those things (which are quite easy to do) so that they have a nice looking post. I'd say mafia are more prone to overexplanation, no? :>


As a general rule... yes? I think it's more about how the explanation happens than whether it's too long (ovexplanation) or too short. In general, people make posts and then add explanations to them based on what makes sense to them logically. Because mafia are faking reads, when they try to add explantions, it has to be based on their guess of how someone would arrive at their conculsion logicailly. They're making it up artifically, and often this presents as overexplanation
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 17:33 GMT
#520
On October 23 2015 02:06 Alakaslam wrote:
GB hard defense of Yamato making me wonder.

Blaaaaagh tinfoil and iodine pills


It's not a hard defense.

It's just me seeing yamato being yamato and Vivax not being Vivax.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.