• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:00
CEST 04:00
KST 11:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9979 users

Season of the Witch 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 09:47 GMT
#230
On September 15 2015 18:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 18:38 Vivax wrote:
On September 15 2015 18:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
oh yeah and geript is totally town.


Idk his role related shenannies can be faked. He was in SOTW 1 and probably knows what to do better than the rest. I think you're giving him too much credit here.

I am reading him town for his read on LS because it's super good.


The less than LS question thingy? Yea you're right, he does have a point there.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 10:20 GMT
#235
On September 15 2015 19:19 Tictock wrote:
Humm, prob a legit post from Fidei right there.

I am disappointed regardless.


He can have the time but the post doesn't make him anything.

Either way we're waiting for LS to come back and show us his alignment.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 12:25 GMT
#250
I don't see how it is indicative for her being anything.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 12:32 GMT
#259
On September 15 2015 21:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 21:25 Vivax wrote:
I don't see how it is indicative for her being anything.

If she has read like one page of the game and has never played this game i don't know how she trusts me enough to make the claim when she does (especially i derped and didn't even notice Palmar had changed the role slightly before like page 12).....


A lot of people including Damdred and Ticktock trusted that, I don't really see her being an exception here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 12:38 GMT
#269
Why are we still talking martyr stuff, I claimed, can we get over it?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 16 2015 10:52 GMT
#586
I'm here now folks.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 16 2015 11:02 GMT
#587
Even more town points to TT for asking where I ran off to since I'm basically confirmed as the martyr now since un CCd, but TT was already strong town for me previously so I'm just reaffirming that now.

Mafia knows it's true so they wouldn't bother posting something like that.

Didn't particularly like rayn pointing that out as something scummy but also don't see a reason to consider rayn for lynch on D1, will stay in the back of my head for now though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 16 2015 11:22 GMT
#589
Slight townread on LS and shining.

Scumlean on Damdred.

HtS stays in null territory, I liked her opinion on geript's post on LS, it made me change perspective a bit, had to reread it myself a couple of times but then I saw where geript was coming from, it was kinda formulaic tho.

Point about HtS being that she is showing effort but it can come from both alignments, she committed a bit on my points about FF but not willing to read her either way so far.

Geript goes to null-scummish territory cause of personal meta. In some recent game I scumread him for being too tryhard to the point where I thought he was just playing it. Turned out he was the tracker, anyway he's not really anything like that in this game.

BM kinda doing his own thing, disagrees with me on basically everything. Well, I disagree with him as well and I'm just gonna let him do his own thing for now and keep him null, BUT

I find it interesting he points out how he disagrees with me and not rayn who at the time agreed with me on Rels and TT, and BM called rayn town from the get go. What irks me here is that he prefers to compare his reads to mine rather than to rayn's. Will have to take a closer look at that I guess.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 16 2015 11:49 GMT
#598
This BM asimmetry of communication is rather blatant. It feels like he turns more of a blind eye towards his TR rayn than to unCCd town role Vivax, almost like he wanted to avoid discussing with rayn.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 11:01 GMT
#762
I don't understand why we wouldn't want to lynch Damdy yet and why rayn thinks we shouldn't.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 12:22 GMT
#784
Dude it's a waste of time to get something out of Dandel, if crusader dies at any point he should just take him down.

I'm reasonably sure we should lynch into BM or damdy today.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 12:29 GMT
#786
He won't explain anything no matter how much you pressure him, he'll just leave you hanging in your demands while laughing at you. You think I never tried? British Empire II.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 12:33 GMT
#792
Read BM please and convince yourself why he's mafia ty
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 13:52 GMT
#821
Rapid fire posting doesn't make BM town. I don't find his reasoning for talking about my reads over rayn's satisfying. Point being he shouldn't have any reason to compare his reads to mine when I'm confirmed town and turn a blind eye towards rayn like he did. While I'm writing this I'm also suspicious of rayn for the way the two of them haven't been particularly hands-on towards each other.

I'm going to pick apart a few of his posts:

On September 16 2015 03:33 Bill Murray wrote:
you know vivax and i disagree hard when his 3 town reads are my 3 scum reads thusfar

I feel TT and Rels have been buddying and I had a scumread on TT

Rels list is something I do as scum and I feel it tries to buy towncred

He then goes into Maf wouldnt mess with grail D1 into D1 trying to give grail to TT

TT was my original gut i felt like hey this guy is relatively new I dont know if he knows how to play scum but this is what I would imagine his words would read like if he did. I based my interactions off of that thusfar.

I could consolidate on LS he might just be nervous and have a decent role but I could easily see him as scum acting the way he does


"Buddying" is something you do when you try to pocket a townie, scum don't need to buddy each other. BM should know that.

This post has pretty much contrary opinion to what me and Rayn said about Rels and TT and ends with him wanting to "consolidate" on LS for unmentioned reasons.

On September 16 2015 03:40 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i seriously think BM is town now.
BM i don't think your read on Rels is accurate, i think he is quite obviously town.
I will re-evaluate TT tomorrow, but i still think he is town.
I think FF has a decent chance of being mafia.

well even if i think they might be town i want to break up their buddy buddy circlejerk


Here rayn talked against his reads and notice how BM's reads shift towards thinking that Rels and TT might be town. Rayn agrees with FF being mafia.

Also interesting wording implying that rayn and me aren't part of that buddy buddy circlejerk when BM is townreading all of us. Kinda minor point but seems like reasoning he just slapped in there.

No mention of LS he was willing to consolidate on (2 minutes later he softens that scumread). I have no idea why rayn TRs him.

Here BM reaches the point of zero scumreads:

On September 16 2015 03:55 Bill Murray wrote:
LS has a unique read there

FF im gonna drop my scumread on you because i like your explanation - i didnt realize he ninja'd you there... but i remember reading the lol into lol followed by the influx of marijuana induced loling


So he rereads to find something:

On September 16 2015 04:00 Bill Murray wrote:
ok Rels is town ~circa page 15


And finds something that suddenly makes Rels town... When it has been posted SIX HOURS before he scumread him for the buddy buddy and the list post.

Proof:

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 15 2015 17:20 Rels wrote:
OK let's bring back this little thing.

The useful list of useless people
The Shining
HTS
LS
fidei
Dandel Ion

If one person is still in this list at deadline I'll push him hard


His post at page 15:

On September 15 2015 21:52 Rels wrote:
I don't understand you.

You think rayn is doing a bad thing martyr hunting. You're the first to react to his plan.

And instead of explaining WHY martyr hunting is bad, you post this:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:20 LightningStrike wrote:
So rayn since you want the martyr to claim do you see any benefit of them not claiming at all?

Then you gtfo.
I think you're mafia.


On September 16 2015 03:33 Bill Murray wrote:
you know vivax and i disagree hard when his 3 town reads are my 3 scum reads thusfar

I feel TT and Rels have been buddying and I had a scumread on TT

Rels list is something I do as scum and I feel it tries to buy towncred

He then goes into Maf wouldnt mess with grail D1 into D1 trying to give grail to TT

TT was my original gut i felt like hey this guy is relatively new I dont know if he knows how to play scum but this is what I would imagine his words would read like if he did. I based my interactions off of that thusfar.

I could consolidate on LS he might just be nervous and have a decent role but I could easily see him as scum acting the way he does


On September 16 2015 04:00 Bill Murray wrote:
ok Rels is town ~circa page 15


So yeah, BM is bullshittin
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 14:07 GMT
#825
##VOTE: BILL MURRAY

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 14:16 GMT
#827
TT why don't you read the entire thing and only pick out one part to justify why you don't scumread him for the entire case?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 14:25 GMT
#830
You completely left out how he scumread Rels for things that allegedly happened before page 15 and then townreads him around that page, while actually Rels posted on page 15 already when he posted that he was suspicious of him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 14:35 GMT
#834
Of those I'd only get onto Damdred instead of him. I'm not particularly fond of how geript's playing but given that he has so many excuses I'm willing to cut him some slack.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 14:50 GMT
#839
Tbh I just couldn't care less about Dandel on D1. If he's mafia he'll keep that up along with low activity, if he's town he'll actually have reads at some point.

I look for the mafias who are trying, and there's ought to be one among the rest. It's a waste of time to try and decipher Dandel.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 17 2015 15:02 GMT
#847
On September 17 2015 23:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 23:50 Vivax wrote:
Tbh I just couldn't care less about Dandel on D1. If he's mafia he'll keep that up along with low activity, if he's town he'll actually have reads at some point.

Low activity is not the reason I'm sure is mafia. Why are you saying "if he's town he'll have reads at some point" ? He has two reads: Damdred and Shining.
He didn't explain his Damdred read to HTS, and he lied explaining his Shining read.


I never know if he's serious or if he just says things to antagonize people for funzies. As I recall his Damdred is town thingy came up right after somebody scumread him.

I'm not gonna discuss this guy further it's a waste of space, just as he is in this game and most others.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g8167
C9.Mang0378
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.