• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:08
CEST 09:08
KST 16:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9066 users

Season of the Witch 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 10 2015 06:27 GMT
#16
/in
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-14 15:18:26
September 14 2015 15:18 GMT
#68
On September 15 2015 00:13 geript wrote:
So the second hardest thing to learn from nursing is cardiac patterns. Because there are so many things to look for and it's literally a tree of information to scope out. And as part of the pre-course, I have to do an assessment on them. Fuck my life.


what's the hardest thing then.

If you have a smart phone check out rhythm tutor.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 07:40 GMT
#152
On September 15 2015 12:37 Tictock wrote:
Hiya!

I'm town, not the martyr though.


100% town holy grail pls.

Will discuss rayn's plan and the rest after I read some more.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 07:59 GMT
#159
On September 15 2015 09:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this game is stupidly slow, can you americans get there already?


Rayn this post makes me question if you're town. It's just excessively tryhard and achieves nothing except making you look like a tryhard.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:05 GMT
#165
The thing with the martyr is that he learns who gets killed and hence who is town during the night if I understand correctly, he should try to do some decent crumbs even at the risk of being too obvious.

And the witches only learn the roles of who they kill if their rolecop role survives.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:11 GMT
#172
List of people who afked after posting.

LS
TheShining
Bill Murray
Dandel Ion
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:25 GMT
#186
Town without a shadow of doubt:

TT
Rels
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:29 GMT
#187
Oh and it's silent nights so no chance for the martyr to crumb anything during them, only atferwards.

Still, later in the game the role can prove useful cause if he witnesses a witch kill being saved by angels the martyr can confirm him as town after claiming.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:32 GMT
#189
I think Fecal might be mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:40 GMT
#191
I'm gonna read SOTW 1 and see what happened there.

Btw FF is in my haircross this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:40 GMT
#192
haircross -.-

crosshair
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:53 GMT
#194
I'm taking a leap of faith here that you're town and correct rayn. I'm the martyr.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 08:57 GMT
#196
Now let's talk about who can be mafia of those who posted.

I'm at something like FF/geript/BM and some dudes in the good list of shitty dudes that me and Rels posted. Not enough people being townie enough yet.

Also I'd ask that we extend this day to the max since I'm getting souped next night.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 09:02 GMT
#204
On September 15 2015 18:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 17:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm gonna read SOTW 1 and see what happened there.

Btw FF is in my haircross this game.

Any reason or you're just mafia?


lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 09:06 GMT
#208
I think I'm retracting that FF scumread cause he didn't finish reading before calling me mafia, so I'm just assuming he gives too few fucks about what he says to be mafia here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 09:17 GMT
#211
INDESTRUCTIBLE town list:

TT
Rels
FF

Town with chance of tinfoil:
Rayn (He's experienced with the setup and he's not going to give you bad advice if he's mafia. He's going to use the good advice to his own advantage. See if he actually scumhunts and cares, cause he's not going to try to fool you into bad plays setup-wise as either alignment)

Interesting stuff part 1:

On September 15 2015 07:23 Damdred wrote:
Listen to rayn here the best play is martyr claim there is no downside they are going to die more than likely n1 anyway.


If I claim yes, but if I don't, then only if I martyr. Sounds a bit like you threw that there hastily as own reasoning, but it doesn't really apply.

On September 15 2015 07:50 Damdred wrote:
I'd actually like the grail. While I like to think I'm a good town player for whatever reason I have a history of living late which is annoying but it is what it is.

So vote grail for me.


I like the boldness in asking for that thing.

Damdy is null to townie.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 09:20 GMT
#213
Do you guys know if tonight I can make sure that it's only me dying?

Witches select a witch kill and soup kill me but I martyr anyway for the witch kill and there's not really a roleblock I know of as long as no witch died.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 09:22 GMT
#217
On September 15 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 18:17 Vivax wrote:
INDESTRUCTIBLE town list:

TT
Rels
FF

Can you explain the FF part ?


He omgused me before finishing to read the thread and noticing I'm confirmed until proven otherwise.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 09:34 GMT
#223
On September 15 2015 18:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 18:22 Vivax wrote:
On September 15 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On September 15 2015 18:17 Vivax wrote:
INDESTRUCTIBLE town list:

TT
Rels
FF

Can you explain the FF part ?


He omgused me before finishing to read the thread and noticing I'm confirmed until proven otherwise.

Don't see how it makes him town.


Cause he isn't worried in the slightest that he might get lynched. As mafia you choose your scumreads more carefully, you don't throw them out like that before having caught up.

There's only a small chance I'm reading too much into it cause it's FF but usually that applies. He doesn't care much when he's town, and is actually quite good at playing scum and making the impression that he cares and has some real scumreads. I don't think it's the latter in this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 15 2015 09:38 GMT
#226
On September 15 2015 18:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
oh yeah and geript is totally town.


Idk his role related shenannies can be faked. He was in SOTW 1 and probably knows what to do better than the rest. I think you're giving him too much credit here.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4140
ToSsGirL 93
Mong 87
sorry 58
Rush 14
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy260
Sick163
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.