• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8243 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 170 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:13 GMT
#1521
On September 17 2015 05:11 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Rayn did you catch this?

marv pointed it out. i didn't care for reasons.
table for two on a tv tray
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:14 GMT
#1522
Gonna give marv a town lean for noticing it a few posts later tho. A person not paying much attention to details as scum do might miss that
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 20:15 GMT
#1523
On September 17 2015 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are you curious? Like do you think he could be mafia for it?
If you do, how is that possible when you - assuming you think you are town - do basicallythe same thing?
If you don't think he is mafia what's the point of bringing this up ~2h before the lynch?

No, do not write about marv. If you do not think you can lynch him there is absolutely no reason to write about marv over let's say Wile - because right now it is not clear the person you want to lynch is getting lynched over your (assumedly?) top town read.


Cephiro you are really scummy when you do this shit... you should know better.
You are focusing on irrelevant matters instead of relevant ones.


Well I guess you're correct that it's not the best thing to do at this moment if I'm not certain it'll get him lynched, which I do doubt. So I'll post my thoughts on marv during the nightcycle when it won't interfere with more important matters at hand, fair point.

It's no about why I'm curious, certainly his reason will have an effect on my read on him, but how could you not be? He said I'm one of his top scumreads, and instead he's voting for Wile (also a top scumread of his).

For me the situation is a bit different, as I think it is fairly likely for him to be town. If he gets lynched, then whatever he ended up answering is fairly irrelevant. If he doesn't get lynched, it's likely to be of some extent useful content. And most importantly, it will affect my read on him, which at this point (soon before the lynch), is fairly relevant.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:15 GMT
#1524
On September 17 2015 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:08 ritoky wrote:
rayn do you think the top 2 lynch wagons voting on coyote rather than eachother says anything about their alignments?

i don't know what the vote count is but if you are referring to moosydoosy/cephiro i am pretty sure i said i think both of them are scum atm.


On September 17 2015 04:57 deconduo wrote:
Day 1 Votecount


Cephiro (4): Koshi, Onegu, marvellosity, Koshi, Palmar, marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, geript
MoosyDoosy (3): raynpelikoneet, Wile E. Coyote, Palmar, marvellosity, Koshi
justanothertownie (2): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Koshi, scott31337, Damdred
Wile E. Coyote (2): MoosyDoosy, Cephiro
Onegu (1): Palmar
Palmar (0): geript
marvellosity (0): Koshi, Onegu, justanothertownie, Koshi
Damdred (0): Onegu
geript (0): raynpelikoneet, Palmar

Not Voting (1): ritoky

Voting ends in at 21:30 GMT (+00:00).

“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 20:15 GMT
#1525
On September 17 2015 05:10 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:07 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:00 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.


you got enough time to explain to me why JAT is mafia?

I can't read jat worth a fuck. so i don't even know why he would be mafia.


okay, what about the question i just asked rayn. both the top 2 wagons come in and vote on coyote, say anything about their alignments?

I don't think moosy is a real wagon except perhaps in rayn's world. Overall, it's an interesting thought. But meh. I don't think it's really related to either of their alignments.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 20:17 GMT
#1526
On September 17 2015 05:15 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:10 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:07 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:00 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.


you got enough time to explain to me why JAT is mafia?

I can't read jat worth a fuck. so i don't even know why he would be mafia.


okay, what about the question i just asked rayn. both the top 2 wagons come in and vote on coyote, say anything about their alignments?

I don't think moosy is a real wagon except perhaps in rayn's world. Overall, it's an interesting thought. But meh. I don't think it's really related to either of their alignments.


hiws moosey not a real wagon when he's tied for lead I believe in votes
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:17 GMT
#1527
On September 16 2015 23:28 geript wrote:
@Marv. I'll explain as basically as possible. Rayn was in the newbie game (died n2) with moosy. I am a coach in that game. Rayn thought moosy was mafia when RAYN died. Moosy is still alive in that game and game is still going on. Hence the no talky thing about it. I'm pretty sure Rayn is wrong here on moosy. But in my passing reading am continuing to waffle on Rayn and Damdred.


so technically moo didnt acualy lie...?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 20:19 GMT
#1528
I have to admit it's very amusing to see my votelist consist of the players I'm most suspicious of right now.
Aside for onegu, idk why the hell he's on that wagon.

So geript, do you have any actual reasoning for voting me? Or are you going based off on "I'm going to do nothing but sheep, and I claimed a townread on Moosy so that's my only option that I don't have to put effort in"?

Or were you getting concerned that you won't get a majority on me in time, and wanted to ensure I'm the first one with X votes in case of a tie?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:20 GMT
#1529
i think they are probably both the same alignment, and currently am leaning toward town...moosy has never/maybe once/who the fuck knows rolled mafia, and leading in votes w/ 2 hrs left i think he votes self-preservation over on coyote if he is mafia. don't know much about cephiro and his capabilities as mafia, but most people act in preservation mode here and he isn't really.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:20 GMT
#1530
except he kinda said himself he has been scum before..
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 20:21 GMT
#1531
Wile is actual off the table for lynch today maybe...

I liked a feeling I got from him just now
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:23 GMT
#1532
Everyone who does not want to lynch moosy should vote for geript.
I am not too much against Cephiro lynch but... meh... i am not as sure of it as i am of geript.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 20:23 GMT
#1533
On September 17 2015 05:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:15 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:10 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:07 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:00 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.


you got enough time to explain to me why JAT is mafia?

I can't read jat worth a fuck. so i don't even know why he would be mafia.


okay, what about the question i just asked rayn. both the top 2 wagons come in and vote on coyote, say anything about their alignments?

I don't think moosy is a real wagon except perhaps in rayn's world. Overall, it's an interesting thought. But meh. I don't think it's really related to either of their alignments.


hiws moosey not a real wagon when he's tied for lead I believe in votes

b/c I think rayn wants to lynch him basically over bs and I dont' think that type of wagon really ever stays together. Like Moosy is either excluding the other current game, which means he's telling the truth most likely regardless of his alignment in this game. Or Moosy is telling the truth because he's town in the other current game, which is completely NAI for this game. Or moosy is lying because he's mafia in the other game, which is completely nai because it's something you'd have to lie about if he's mafia in that game or else you out yourself in one game to save yourself in another. So I don't see how people don't see that and not decide to move elsewhere. Especially when there's lots of random reasons to think Moosy is town this game.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:23 GMT
#1534
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 20:26 GMT
#1535
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:28 GMT
#1536
On September 17 2015 00:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 00:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Okay, but I'm done talking about me in other games.

I'm really not confident about a JAT lynch if it's based mostly off of meta like Damdred says. :/ Is there anything else more solid that I missed?

No, there isn't and I don't know why this is the only thing you constantly bring up?! Who do you want to lynch instead?

I constantly bring it up because I'm not seeing anything lol. And I already gave who I want to lynch: Coyote/Cephiro.

- Coyote comes in, lays a trap that clearly won't work, says he was doing work with the trap, tries to bring up bad stuff on me, jumps on rayn's post about geript when it was already pointed out before, doesn't give solid reads, and decides to sheep, and isn't participating.

btw, bad stuff on me is actually a point. People like ritoky who actually bring good points up (go read his post on me) are town while people like Coyote who just seem to want to prod town direction at me and force a mislynch are Mafia.


but the bad stuff I brought up was kind of your fault. Your saying you are intentionally being deceptive because your more invested in another game. SO if your decieving people and being weird. why am I mafia for thinking your being weird.
That trap shit is so bullshit do you really believe that? Have I cared about meta at all this game? how come the only post I seem to be pro meta cant be something i put out there to get reads from reactions. Trap is a stupid word for what I did btw
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:29 GMT
#1537
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat


why jat?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 20:29 GMT
#1538
Teehee I'm going to laugh when coyote gets to the point where I call for his lynch again. He goes off and then gets to these posts where I call him town.

will be numerous.

Though it means if I think jat is scum that probably means geript is probable mafia.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 20:34 GMT
#1539
I'd be prepared to consolidate on jat if necessary, or even geript if there is enough interest in that wagon.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:36 GMT
#1540
On September 17 2015 01:42 justanothertownie wrote:
So, since I don't know if I'll be back before deadline I have to decide in the next 1,5 hours. I will try to poe this down.
Those people are either town or apparently not lynchable or both:

Palmar
Rayn
Marv
Ritoky
Damdred
Koshi


Which leaves:

Moosy
Onegu
Cephiro
Wile
TWW
geript

I don't really want to lynch Moosy. The rest I have to muse about while eating dinner.


i know enough about this site to tell you the top half of the list is the expert players and the bottom is the not. Im not gonna tell you how to live your life but its not always that easy
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 5m
Patches Events
7h 5m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.