• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9176 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 170 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 20:37 GMT
#1541
On September 17 2015 05:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat


why jat?


Basic run down

1) isn't doing a lot to try to push the thread
2) His scum reads are taken off the table if thread sentiment is against lynching them. Pushing east targets to a point.
3) Has complained most of the game about being scum read even though he isn't doing anything besides arguing.
4) Has a filter a bit usually when he's town he says whatever and is curious... Here he is amendable and lacks curiosity to a point.

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 20:38 GMT
#1542
On September 17 2015 05:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:42 justanothertownie wrote:
So, since I don't know if I'll be back before deadline I have to decide in the next 1,5 hours. I will try to poe this down.
Those people are either town or apparently not lynchable or both:

Palmar
Rayn
Marv
Ritoky
Damdred
Koshi


Which leaves:

Moosy
Onegu
Cephiro
Wile
TWW
geript

I don't really want to lynch Moosy. The rest I have to muse about while eating dinner.


i know enough about this site to tell you the top half of the list is the expert players and the bottom is the not. Im not gonna tell you how to live your life but its not always that easy

dat hurts, but I understand it w/ my recent games. Still hurst
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:42 GMT
#1543
why not onegu damd?

like literally the only read on onegu in the entire game is cephiro having a slight town read on him and he didn't even explain it.....that shit sketches me out. 78 pages no reads on the guy.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:42 GMT
#1544
On September 17 2015 03:12 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:12 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Me thinking moosy is scummy is nothing new its in the thread. My top town also agreed at about the same time as me.

And yes math is very important on day 1 lynches. You hit mafia way less on day 1. So voting someone whos probably not a power role and the most likely to me to flip mafia is the easiest vote of my life


In my opinion, townies shouldn't be concerned with the power roles they possess anywhere else but in their mind. At most, you can try to distract mafia from finding them, but I don't see why a townie would ever want to bring up anything about someone being a power role or not. If you make a honest claim of not being one, that's a smaller pool for the mafia to search from. Fakeclaiming VT to get people off your back is a possibility, but I don't see why a power role would feel the necessity to do that on D1 if it's not a "everyone claims"-parade for whatever reason.

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 11:30 Wile E. Coyote wrote:

Palmer didnt say much he just trolled a bit and mentioned role pms which would have got him instantly mod killed on most sites lol. He also was the only one who seemed curious as to who I was. Im kind of suspicious of this. The "no your not vt" when someone claimed vt seemed kind of like a rolehunt. I had the same thought but im not gonna mention it and help mafia do there job


^ I feel this is fairly contradictory when taken the above quote into account? For someone not wanting to help mafia by talking about rolehunting, he sure pays a fair lot of attention to it.

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:41 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I never acualy said I would do pro town things. I said me shutting up about a subject was pro town. Ill do what I wanna do on my own scedule


^ On your own schedule sure, but why the hell would you not do pro-town things?

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 20:10 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
when i am mafiai am not voting someone that is believed to be vt. Thats for damn sure im going after potential poweroles. I think if theres clear evidence im town its that im voting a claimed vt because i am not terrible.

In the format I play protecting power roles is super important and finding them as mafia is even more.

I have moosys range as vt/ lying about being vt for cheap newbie town reads.


So you wouldn't take a mislynch served on a platter as mafia? Calling bullshit on this. As much as I dislike VT claims early on, I would argue that voting for a VT claim does in absolutely no way make you town. If you think protecting power roles is important, then why the hell are you constantly bringing attention to people who have claimed vt and whether they've fakeclaimed or not?

Still got the last 15 pages or so to go through more in-depth, but I'm getting a fairly good idea of how I'd like to lynch today. Assuming nothing significant to change my mind comes up: Wile > JAT > marv/geript


mislynches are easy. town mislynches like 66% of the time. you should never vote for a likely vt unless its to save yourself or a partner if your competent
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:42 GMT
#1545
geript, why you not giving me those overwhelming town bro feelings like you did last game? like you might be town, you might be mafia; but you not exuding town like last game.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 20:44 GMT
#1546
On September 17 2015 05:38 geript wrote:
dat hurts, but I understand it w/ my recent games. Still hurst


By still not giving any reasoning (even to the extent of "I'm just a lazy fuck and sheeping"), and still voting on me, you're currently consolidating your position in the bottom list to be even stronger. For someone that hasn't said jack shit about me, you seem fairly confident I'm the best lynch for today.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 20:48 GMT
#1547
ayeeE i didn't read but gg i'm t0wn
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:49 GMT
#1548
i think you are scum for the smiley.
robik read ftw.
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 20:50 GMT
#1549
am i dead?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 20:50 GMT
#1550
On September 17 2015 05:44 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:38 geript wrote:
dat hurts, but I understand it w/ my recent games. Still hurst


By still not giving any reasoning (even to the extent of "I'm just a lazy fuck and sheeping"), and still voting on me, you're currently consolidating your position in the bottom list to be even stronger. For someone that hasn't said jack shit about me, you seem fairly confident I'm the best lynch for today.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I'm not a lazy fuck. Yes I'm sheeping. That's not fucking lazy. I'm not fucking ignoring the thread. I'm actively reading it. I've recognized that I don't have to time like I usualyl do to spend 8-10 hours actively in the thread and pressuring, reading and rereading, thinking, etc. I have a life to live. I get fucked over by interviewing for job that the place supposedly already has filled and gets put back to PRN. I want to extend my abilities as a nurse to be more marketable and get more pay/better job. Fuck you. Fuck Damdred too for posting that. It's not a nice thing to say; I'm not even sure it's even fucking true. But I'm not going to fucking waste my time playing a game where people don't fucking value my opinions. Fuck that. I'll go over and do soemthing that actually furthers my life instead of get stuck here being a loser trying to find scraps of work to pay for food, a place to stay, chip away at my college debt and if I'm lucky pay for a doctor's visit when I need one. Fuck you. Seriously go fuck yourself.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:51 GMT
#1551
On September 17 2015 05:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
am i dead?

fake post.
table for two on a tv tray
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:52 GMT
#1552
On September 17 2015 05:50 MoosyDoosy wrote:
am i dead?


no... I was even about to change my vote
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:52 GMT
#1553
On September 17 2015 05:50 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:44 Cephiro wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:38 geript wrote:
dat hurts, but I understand it w/ my recent games. Still hurst


By still not giving any reasoning (even to the extent of "I'm just a lazy fuck and sheeping"), and still voting on me, you're currently consolidating your position in the bottom list to be even stronger. For someone that hasn't said jack shit about me, you seem fairly confident I'm the best lynch for today.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I'm not a lazy fuck. Yes I'm sheeping. That's not fucking lazy. I'm not fucking ignoring the thread. I'm actively reading it. I've recognized that I don't have to time like I usualyl do to spend 8-10 hours actively in the thread and pressuring, reading and rereading, thinking, etc. I have a life to live. I get fucked over by interviewing for job that the place supposedly already has filled and gets put back to PRN. I want to extend my abilities as a nurse to be more marketable and get more pay/better job. Fuck you. Fuck Damdred too for posting that. It's not a nice thing to say; I'm not even sure it's even fucking true. But I'm not going to fucking waste my time playing a game where people don't fucking value my opinions. Fuck that. I'll go over and do soemthing that actually furthers my life instead of get stuck here being a loser trying to find scraps of work to pay for food, a place to stay, chip away at my college debt and if I'm lucky pay for a doctor's visit when I need one. Fuck you. Seriously go fuck yourself.

calm down.
the cases on you for activity are shit, noone is gonna believe that.
table for two on a tv tray
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:53 GMT
#1554
I feel like the leading wagon should know when eod is lol. (its in 37 minutes)
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 20:53 GMT
#1555
Pardon, I was mainly refering to your reluctance of providing a single word of reasoning about your vote on me, not your overall thread presence. Everyone is busy at times and you're still playing, I can see that much.

So however mad you might be, you can't deny replying with _anything at all_ as for why you're even voting on me, someone you haven't given a fuck about during the whole game pretty much, is too much asked without making you look either terrible or more scummy than before?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 20:53 GMT
#1556
i tbh don't care if i die eh
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 20:54 GMT
#1557
fine i'll go back and read like the last 5 pages
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:54 GMT
#1558
On September 17 2015 05:53 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I feel like the leading wagon should know when eod is lol. (its in 37 minutes)

everyone should know when the deadline is that's why the post is fake as fuck.
table for two on a tv tray
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
September 16 2015 20:54 GMT
#1559
Less of the aggressiveness please. I understand things can be stressful, but no need to start insulting people.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:56 GMT
#1560
I was literally about to vote geript or on onegu who I feel definitely deserves presure. Then this shit happens
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5161
Bisu 1995
Soulkey 1567
EffOrt 769
Mini 574
Horang2 379
Larva 344
ZerO 300
actioN 245
ggaemo 244
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 96
sorry 85
hero 77
Shinee 67
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 60
Barracks 58
Pusan 57
Snow 52
Hyun 42
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
Terrorterran 18
NaDa 17
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Noble 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2463
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
fl0m3074
x6flipin1212
Fnx 687
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1024
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE103
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade612
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
23h 59m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.