• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8203 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 170 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 19:53 GMT
#1501
I understand you think geript is pretty lock mafia... And he might actually be scum I wouldn't wager my life like I normally would on that lean.

Moose I'm decently sure is town here though
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 19:54 GMT
#1502
On September 17 2015 04:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 04:12 Koshi wrote:
Nobody facepalms after lynching a baddie.
more like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

really? I'm guessing that rayn's argument on me was super convincing then.


oh wow, you're so cool antagonizing people when under lynch pressure. you make my panties wet.

who's mafia? and an even better question, is mafia voting on you? who is the mafia voting on you?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 19:55 GMT
#1503
On September 17 2015 04:52 Cephiro wrote:
@rayn: It's more about me being curious why he is not currently doing that at he moment (which I'm also still waiting an answer on.) Since the answer could very well tilt my read on him a fair bit.

I am certainly implying there is a possibility I might not vote for him in such a scenario, but I'd like to wait until he replies before I might elaborate on that further. For now I'd still lynch him over me, due to the reason I pointed out which you also quoted me for.

@ritoky: rayn is very likely town, I have reasons to lean town on Onegu, I'm very confident at least one of Koshi / ritoky(you) is town. I currently believe it's also very likely Moosy is town. The remainder consist of people whom I'd either see as possible scum, hesitant to townread, or unsure / need more content to lean towards a way or another.

Currently writing up about marv. Even if it's not going to get him lynched today, nor might it be the best content, I want to be transparent and share the things about his play that make me suspicious of him at the moment.


why onegu?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 19:56 GMT
#1504
Good day you guys sure like to play musical chairs with your votes I got some reading to do
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-16 20:06:09
September 16 2015 19:57 GMT
#1505
Day 1 Votecount


Cephiro (4): Koshi, Onegu, marvellosity, Koshi, Palmar, marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, geript
MoosyDoosy (3): raynpelikoneet, Wile E. Coyote, Palmar, marvellosity, Koshi
justanothertownie (2): Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Koshi, scott31337, Damdred
Wile E. Coyote (2): MoosyDoosy, Cephiro
Onegu (1): Palmar
Palmar (0): geript
marvellosity (0): Koshi, Onegu, justanothertownie, Koshi
Damdred (0): Onegu
geript (0): raynpelikoneet, Palmar

Not Voting (1): ritoky

Voting ends in at 21:30 GMT (+00:00).
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 19:58 GMT
#1506
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:00 GMT
#1507
On September 17 2015 04:52 Cephiro wrote:
@rayn: It's more about me being curious why he is not currently doing that at he moment (which I'm also still waiting an answer on.) Since the answer could very well tilt my read on him a fair bit.

I am certainly implying there is a possibility I might not vote for him in such a scenario, but I'd like to wait until he replies before I might elaborate on that further. For now I'd still lynch him over me, due to the reason I pointed out which you also quoted me for.

Why are you curious? Like do you think he could be mafia for it?
If you do, how is that possible when you - assuming you think you are town - do basicallythe same thing?
If you don't think he is mafia what's the point of bringing this up ~2h before the lynch?

@ritoky: rayn is very likely town, I have reasons to lean town on Onegu, I'm very confident at least one of Koshi / ritoky(you) is town. I currently believe it's also very likely Moosy is town. The remainder consist of people whom I'd either see as possible scum, hesitant to townread, or unsure / need more content to lean towards a way or another.

Currently writing up about marv. Even if it's not going to get him lynched today, nor might it be the best content, I want to be transparent and share the things about his play that make me suspicious of him at the moment.

No, do not write about marv. If you do not think you can lynch him there is absolutely no reason to write about marv over let's say Wile - because right now it is not clear the person you want to lynch is getting lynched over your (assumedly?) top town read.


Cephiro you are really scummy when you do this shit... you should know better.
You are focusing on irrelevant matters instead of relevant ones.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:00 GMT
#1508
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.

marv is 1000x better in reading me than you are so there is that.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:00 GMT
#1509
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.


you got enough time to explain to me why JAT is mafia?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:02 GMT
#1510
I dont really get the cep wagon. you guys collectively all said he looked strong early, you guys all collectively liked him early in the game and I agreed. Then he did not post for a bitand one at a time the entire thread started suggesting him and now I see he has a tone of votes.

Activity is not usually a tell. What is a tell is when the entire thread decides to change on a guy. Its easy for mafia to attack inactives. And if hes mafia I dont think you get that many people to change there minds so easily. Like you guys changed really easily it was like a treand on twitter. one guy changed there mind, and then another and another
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:04 GMT
#1511
7/8 of 13 people voted ceph at some point. That acualy makes him less likely to be mafia especially since the case was weak
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:06 GMT
#1512
On September 17 2015 05:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I dont really get the cep wagon. you guys collectively all said he looked strong early, you guys all collectively liked him early in the game and I agreed. Then he did not post for a bitand one at a time the entire thread started suggesting him and now I see he has a tone of votes.

Activity is not usually a tell. What is a tell is when the entire thread decides to change on a guy. Its easy for mafia to attack inactives. And if hes mafia I dont think you get that many people to change there minds so easily. Like you guys changed really easily it was like a treand on twitter. one guy changed there mind, and then another and another

that's not really a thing here.
a lot of people hadn't made up their minds.

Alot of times people consolidate onto something near the end of the day, and there is nothing scummy in that. We are even right quite often.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 16 2015 20:07 GMT
#1513
I am not felling well. Having alot of pain; May or Maynot be here for deadline.

Happy wth my ceph vote for now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 20:07 GMT
#1514
On September 17 2015 05:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.


you got enough time to explain to me why JAT is mafia?

I can't read jat worth a fuck. so i don't even know why he would be mafia.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:08 GMT
#1515
rayn do you think the top 2 lynch wagons voting on coyote rather than eachother says anything about their alignments?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 20:09 GMT
#1516
On September 17 2015 05:08 ritoky wrote:
rayn do you think the top 2 lynch wagons voting on coyote rather than eachother says anything about their alignments?


This is a nice point I think
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:10 GMT
#1517
On September 17 2015 05:07 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:00 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.


you got enough time to explain to me why JAT is mafia?

I can't read jat worth a fuck. so i don't even know why he would be mafia.


okay, what about the question i just asked rayn. both the top 2 wagons come in and vote on coyote, say anything about their alignments?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 20:10 GMT
#1518
On September 17 2015 05:08 ritoky wrote:
rayn do you think the top 2 lynch wagons voting on coyote rather than eachother says anything about their alignments?

i don't know what the vote count is but if you are referring to moosydoosy/cephiro i am pretty sure i said i think both of them are scum atm.
table for two on a tv tray
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:10 GMT
#1519
On September 16 2015 22:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 22:11 Palmar wrote:
@rayn

In order to scumread moosy I have to assume way more of his scumgame than I'd normally apply to a guy playing his second game. There is a reason I'm generally good at reading new players, it's because they are usually fairly transparent. It's only when people have played a bunch of games that they start to have a layered approach to mafia. To borrow terminology from another mafia community:

Level 1 mafia is very unlikely to:

1) admit he's been scummy by calling people townreading him suspicious
2) intentionally misremember things or do bad things and expect townreads in return

You're basically asking us to assume moosy is at least level 2 scum. (I still haven't figured out what guys mean when they say levels beyond 1 and 2...)

Actually, when I am Mafia, I do try and replicate my town game as much as possible. Also, this is not my second game. It's my ...6th game? 5th game? Not too sure.

Like just lynch me lol. I'd love to see rayn face palm and shit all over the thread and blame it all on me saying it's my fault I made no sense.



but you have never been mafia... right?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 20:11 GMT
#1520
Rayn did you catch this?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 7m
Patches Events
7h 7m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.