Policy lynch imo
##unvote
##vote JAT
Bonus: He did the typical "I might be back if it suits my agenda" line
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
Policy lynch imo ##unvote ##vote JAT Bonus: He did the typical "I might be back if it suits my agenda" line | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
marv is terrible as always. A lot of other townies are doing solo shit. rayn is a boss. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
Not that i will change my vote. Ever. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
geript thinks marv is town. it is literally impossible that marv is town, i have 12 pages of filter, i am mafia, and marv does not think i am mafia. i really do think geript is scum for this. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On September 17 2015 04:07 Koshi wrote: So you are lynching moos for sure? I have like 5 more mins. yes geript would be my second choice. idk who is third. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
##vote moos coolio | ||
|
MoosyDoosy
United States4519 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
more like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
deconduo
Ireland4122 Posts
Day 1 Votecount MoosyDoosy (4): raynpelikoneet, Wile E. Coyote, Palmar, Cephiro (3): Wile E. Coyote (1): MoosyDoosy Palmar (1): geript marvellosity (0): justanothertownie (0): Damdred (0): geript (0): Not Voting (4): Cephiro, scott31337, Damdred, ritoky Voting ends in at 21:30 GMT (+00:00). | ||
|
ritoky
United States6851 Posts
| ||
|
MoosyDoosy
United States4519 Posts
On September 17 2015 04:12 Koshi wrote: Nobody facepalms after lynching a baddie. more like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ really? I'm guessing that rayn's argument on me was super convincing then. ![]() | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On September 17 2015 04:14 Koshi wrote: rayn why don't you follow marv though? because i don't know if cephiro is mafia. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
and i don't think cephiro is the scummiest of those people. there is 3 mafia soo....... | ||
|
Cephiro
Finland1934 Posts
@Moosy: Is there a specific reason you're not voting for me? As far as I recall, you've had me pegged as fairly likely to be scum, and based on votecount alone I'd be a better option for you to vote than Wile. After all, you can only be certain of your own alignment. So, how come? Slightly related, I really don't think Moosy should be lynched today, and in the worst case scenario of the vote ending between me and Moosy (hopefully not), I may vote in such a way that it is less likely for Moosy to get lynched. I'll try to do my best to give you reasoning for better targets, even if I believe it is unlikely for people to assemble on someone such as marv at this point. For now though: ##vote: Wile E. Coyote | ||
|
ritoky
United States6851 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On September 17 2015 04:22 Cephiro wrote: Sorry rayn, you'll have to wait for the post you want a bit longer. @Moosy: Is there a specific reason you're not voting for me? As far as I recall, you've had me pegged as fairly likely to be scum, and based on votecount alone I'd be a better option for you to vote than Wile. After all, you can only be certain of your own alignment. So, how come? Slightly related, I really don't think Moosy should be lynched today, and in the worst case scenario of the vote ending between me and Moosy (hopefully not), I may vote in such a way that it is less likely for Moosy to get lynched. I'll try to do my best to give you reasoning for better targets, even if I believe it is unlikely for people to assemble on someone such as marv at this point. For now though: ##vote: Wile E. Coyote rofl | ||
|
ritoky
United States6851 Posts
pretty sure i have yet to read one. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 actioN Mini Soma EffOrt Soulkey [ Show more ] Stork Rush Larva ZerO BeSt Snow Mong firebathero Zeus Mind hero 910 Free sorry Hyun Sharp Shine Shinee PianO Pusan JYJ ToSsGirL Bale Aegong Sexy Terrorterran HiyA Hm[arnc] Killer Rock Sacsri scan(afreeca) Noble Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2199 hiko678 B2W.Neo352 DeMusliM227 Livibee182 Pyrionflax178 Khaldor155 Liquid`VortiX137 Trikslyr67 QueenE64 dupreeh43 ZerO(Twitch)14 Liquid`RaSZi8 |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|