• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7255 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 16:48 GMT
#1421
On September 17 2015 01:42 justanothertownie wrote:
So, since I don't know if I'll be back before deadline I have to decide in the next 1,5 hours. I will try to poe this down.
Those people are either town or apparently not lynchable or both:

Palmar
Rayn
Marv
Ritoky
Damdred
Koshi


Which leaves:

Moosy
Onegu
Cephiro
Wile
TWW
geript

I don't really want to lynch Moosy. The rest I have to muse about while eating dinner.

Who are the mafia in the top list?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 16:49 GMT
#1422
On September 17 2015 01:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:46 Palmar wrote:
coyote is probably the most viable "why aren't we talking about this guy" lynch

Hm? I thought people were talking about him almost all game.

Well he's never really been the subject of "here's a case, let's lynch this guy".

Stop being an asshole please, you know exactly what I'm trying to say.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 16:49 GMT
#1423
On September 17 2015 01:48 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:42 justanothertownie wrote:
So, since I don't know if I'll be back before deadline I have to decide in the next 1,5 hours. I will try to poe this down.
Those people are either town or apparently not lynchable or both:

Palmar
Rayn
Marv
Ritoky
Damdred
Koshi


Which leaves:

Moosy
Onegu
Cephiro
Wile
TWW
geript

I don't really want to lynch Moosy. The rest I have to muse about while eating dinner.

Who are the mafia in the top list?

Discussing this or thinking about it is a waste of my limited time.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 16:50 GMT
#1424
JAT is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 16:50 GMT
#1425
On September 17 2015 01:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:48 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:42 justanothertownie wrote:
So, since I don't know if I'll be back before deadline I have to decide in the next 1,5 hours. I will try to poe this down.
Those people are either town or apparently not lynchable or both:

Palmar
Rayn
Marv
Ritoky
Damdred
Koshi


Which leaves:

Moosy
Onegu
Cephiro
Wile
TWW
geript

I don't really want to lynch Moosy. The rest I have to muse about while eating dinner.

Who are the mafia in the top list?

Discussing this or thinking about it is a waste of my limited time.

Except that's what you have been doing for the last 2 hours...
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 16:51 GMT
#1426
On September 17 2015 01:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:46 Palmar wrote:
coyote is probably the most viable "why aren't we talking about this guy" lynch

Hm? I thought people were talking about him almost all game.

Well he's never really been the subject of "here's a case, let's lynch this guy".

Stop being an asshole please, you know exactly what I'm trying to say.

I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I think people constantly brought him up. I know moosy did and I called him possible mafia early and attacked him when he was in the thread later.
:/
Doesn't matter though since we both seem to think that he is a viable lynch.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 16:57 GMT
#1427
On September 17 2015 01:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:46 Palmar wrote:
coyote is probably the most viable "why aren't we talking about this guy" lynch

Hm? I thought people were talking about him almost all game.

No, I was the only one really bring him up.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 16:59 GMT
#1428
Should I list points on Coyote again or something.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 17:11 GMT
#1429
Warwaffle feels like a total crapshoot. Probably not the best lynch. Vigshot material.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 17:18 GMT
#1430
Not really feeling a geript lynch either. I think if he was mafia he would probably feel inclined to give an actual read on people like damdred/rayn/koshi instead of whatever it is he is doing right now. It doesn't feel like he is really pushing an agenda.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 17:24 GMT
#1431
Onegus filter is a steaming pile of shit. Sadly that is not very alignment indicative. A good policy or backup lynch in case there are shenannies.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 17:32 GMT
#1432
Hi, I'm going to cheat and talk a small bit even though I'm under orders to shut up.

1) Wil is still a decent lynch, his content lacks a bit of drive to find scum rather focusing on other side things it feels like. I would lynch him.
2) I still think warwaffle is scum here. If you look at his other newb games he does say some smart things and fights back at points. He does afk a lot though anyway so that's a negative towards it but never this much.
3) I still don't really like JAT, while he does seem more involved it just seems like he's not doing much in the way of actually being useful in his normal way. Throws a lot of dirt before settling gibes up on scum reads because they seem unlun hable today.
4) I might just sheep Marv.

but I'm here for some talki
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 17:36 GMT
#1433
talkitalki
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 17:36 GMT
#1434
Damdred, you forgot Cephiro and geript.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 17:38 GMT
#1435
hmm is Damdred actually mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 17:38 GMT
#1436
Damdred have you read the whole thread?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 17:38 GMT
#1437
I don't really want to lynch geript, his lack of cares is concerning though. Like inability or total ignoring to explaining reads.

Ceph idk I want to see more from before I decide again. Pretty undecided.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 17:39 GMT
#1438
On September 17 2015 02:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Damdred have you read the whole thread?


Maybe? I've been spot reading mostly been at the tailors all day getting fitted for suit
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 17:39 GMT
#1439
On September 17 2015 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:07 geript wrote:
You can blame this on me and my business I'm sure isn't helping, but I really think at least 1 of the vet circle is mafia. I'm not mafia, and I don't think Palmer makes that read as mafia. I'm pretty sure Marv is town.

You can blame me afterwards if I'm wrong. Idc. But I'm really struggling to townread the people I usually have an easy time reading (Rayn/Damdred). IDc about JAT or Koshi as idk how to read them and cba to think about it currently.

But I'm really sure moosy/Tww are both town. I hopefully will be home ~1.5 hr prior to lynch but no promises as if we go long I'll be stck on phone. But please take a look at your reads on each other (I will too when I get back) because I think this lynch is spinning wrong and I can't figure out why I think that.

can you splain? or tell me you already did so i can go search for it.

like you/rayn have said so but i just don't get it. like i understand there are reasons that he *could* be town, i mentioned one myself, but i don't understand the certainty about it floating around

One of the vets is mafia.
Doesn't have a clear read on me/Damdred (both are obviously town).
Doesn't CARE to figure out if it is Koshi/JAT.

conclusion; rayn is most likely mafia from the vet circle.


Damdred do you have anything to say about this?
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 17:43 GMT
#1440
I started reading Wiles filter fully expecting to convince myself that he is the best lynch today but I just can't seem to. I still disagree strongly with a lot of the stuff he said but I am not sure it actually makes him mafia. I can see some sort of train of thought reading his filter.
This is annoying.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 133
SpeCial 63
ViBE63
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12315
Artosis 475
NaDa 32
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever268
febbydoto25
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox515
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g6188
Grubby2898
Liquid`RaSZi1786
shahzam618
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0292
JimRising 237
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 15m
INu's Battles
12h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 15m
OSC
23h 30m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.