• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7836 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 170 Next
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 16 2015 19:30 GMT
#1481
I have to travel to another building so I won't be on for a bit (I'll try to get on before lynch)

Replacing before deadline and having 50+ pages to read and work is impossible.

JAT looks the worst from what I've read so far - so that's where my votes going right now.

I'll be back in a bit.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 19:30 GMT
#1482
This is where I get to start calling people who should be town reading me bad and idiotic for doubting me? Good.

Idiots the lot of you.

Idc if what I say contradicts myself I don't feel comfortable lynching geript.

Moosey probably isn't mafia its totally dumb reasoning to lynch him. But he could be scum I guess just lynching him for GB tier reasoning.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 19:31 GMT
#1483
On September 17 2015 04:30 ritoky wrote:
also quick question.....does anyone in the entire game have a read on onegu?

pretty sure i have yet to read one.

i did. but i am not sure of it anymore.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 19:31 GMT
#1484
@cephiro, is this accurate?

On September 17 2015 01:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:13 Palmar wrote:
oh

yeah, if cephiro is mafia it's probably mostly because he took a fairly universal townread on him and just sat on his ass with it.

Cephiro is mafia because when he is town he tries to find mafia, when he is mafia he is more interested in arguing why he isn't mafia and reading obvious townies town.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 19:35 GMT
#1485
On September 17 2015 04:31 ritoky wrote:
@cephiro, is this accurate?



On September 17 2015 01:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cephiro is mafia because when he is town he tries to find mafia, when he is mafia he is more interested in arguing why he isn't mafia and reading obvious townies town.


In my personal opinion, the bolded part is accurate sometimes. As for reading obvious townies town as mafia, sometimes it's a good play and sometimes it's not a good play. Situationally correct, but I believe rayn means it's something I'd continously aim to do (or unconciously do) as mafia, which I'm quite certain I don't.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 19:35 GMT
#1486
On September 17 2015 04:30 Damdred wrote:
This is where I get to start calling people who should be town reading me bad and idiotic for doubting me? Good.

Idiots the lot of you.

Idc if what I say contradicts myself I don't feel comfortable lynching geript.

Moosey probably isn't mafia its totally dumb reasoning to lynch him. But he could be scum I guess just lynching him for GB tier reasoning.


can you jsut answer me regarding your read on geript`?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 19:36 GMT
#1487
There are reasons to think moosy ís town.

Im on my phone now but I should be able to be here before the deadline

Moving my vote to onegu for now
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 19:37 GMT
#1488
Idk what you want mw to say I already answered I think, I believe I said that its worrysome that he isn't giving those reads on purpose or just can't.

I just don't want to lynch him today idk
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 19:38 GMT
#1489
Cephiro can you explain to me why you "guide" Moosy to vote for you (or you are curious why he doesn't) as he can only be sure of his own alignment, but if it comes to you or him being lynched you imply you will not vote for him?

Like are you not sure of your own alignment or what?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 19:39 GMT
#1490
On September 17 2015 04:37 Damdred wrote:
Idk what you want mw to say I already answered I think, I believe I said that its worrysome that he isn't giving those reads on purpose or just can't.

I just don't want to lynch him today idk

I am asking you about the fact you had a strong scumread on him.
When he continues to act like you say he acts as mafia, your scumread on him somehow gets weaker.

How is possible?
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 19:41 GMT
#1491
@cephiro, i see your scum reads in the thread; can i get some towns? at least 3, but as many as you got.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 19:41 GMT
#1492
Btw regardless of ceph's alignment his point about the "hi" meta is so fucking good
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 19:41 GMT
#1493
yo damd, why you avoiding me like the plague? did i get uglier?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 19:42 GMT
#1494
While logically what you say doesn't make sense in the context you are saying.

Tge context of the actual progression is different.

It didn't go,

scum read-does same thibgs- town read

it went

scum read-made other reads I liked-(I)made posts waffling on read- decides doesn't want to lynch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 19:43 GMT
#1495
fair enough damdred.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 19:45 GMT
#1496
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 19:46 GMT
#1497
also bleh on a koochi blustering about 2 ppl being mafia all phase into sheep rayn play. am disappoint about that.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 19:49 GMT
#1498
EBWOP: if he thinks marv is town
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 19:51 GMT
#1499
On September 17 2015 04:41 ritoky wrote:
yo damd, why you avoiding me like the plague? did i get uglier?


Cause I think your town meh
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 19:52 GMT
#1500
@rayn: It's more about me being curious why he is not currently doing that at he moment (which I'm also still waiting an answer on.) Since the answer could very well tilt my read on him a fair bit.

I am certainly implying there is a possibility I might not vote for him in such a scenario, but I'd like to wait until he replies before I might elaborate on that further. For now I'd still lynch him over me, due to the reason I pointed out which you also quoted me for.

@ritoky: rayn is very likely town, I have reasons to lean town on Onegu, I'm very confident at least one of Koshi / ritoky(you) is town. I currently believe it's also very likely Moosy is town. The remainder consist of people whom I'd either see as possible scum, hesitant to townread, or unsure / need more content to lean towards a way or another.

Currently writing up about marv. Even if it's not going to get him lynched today, nor might it be the best content, I want to be transparent and share the things about his play that make me suspicious of him at the moment.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1105
RotterdaM623
SteadfastSC290
TKL 223
Rex134
CosmosSc2 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 623
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 223
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 37
Codebar 33
ProTech25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42686
Calm 2840
Shuttle 2376
Jaedong 1594
Horang2 932
actioN 641
Mini 586
Soma 512
EffOrt 446
Soulkey 442
[ Show more ]
Stork 331
Rush 304
Larva 243
ZerO 223
BeSt 223
Snow 188
Mong 138
firebathero 132
Zeus 94
Mind 82
hero 70
910 69
Free 62
sorry 59
Hyun 47
Sharp 45
Shine 37
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 31
JYJ 29
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 19
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Killer 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5115
Dendi1248
Counter-Strike
fl0m2161
Fnx 596
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
ChuDatz4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes621
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2199
hiko678
B2W.Neo352
DeMusliM227
Livibee182
Pyrionflax178
Khaldor155
Liquid`VortiX137
Trikslyr67
QueenE64
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)14
Liquid`RaSZi8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH215
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2160
• Jankos1715
• TFBlade650
• Noizen101
Other Games
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 48m
The PondCast
19h 48m
INu's Battles
20h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.