• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9124 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 170 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 20:56 GMT
#1561
E: I'll give you, after reading through your sea of fucks I did find you admitted to purely sheeping. In any case, you should move your vote on someone else. (JAT & Wile not being bad options at all.)
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 20:57 GMT
#1562
On September 17 2015 05:56 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I was literally about to vote geript or on onegu who I feel definitely deserves presure. Then this shit happens


Onegu lynch is highly unlikely to happen at this point, you'd probably be better off deciding who you want to lynch between me/you/JAT/Moosy. Only 30 minutes left to vote after all.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 20:59 GMT
#1563
WHY ARE YOU READING ONEGU TOWN? WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING PLZ EXPLAIN I ALREADY ASKED TWICE
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 21:00 GMT
#1564
On September 17 2015 05:59 ritoky wrote:
WHY ARE YOU READING ONEGU TOWN? WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING PLZ EXPLAIN I ALREADY ASKED TWICE

ritoky i am pretty sure Onegu lynch here is a crapshoot when we have ACTUAL scumreads.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 21:00 GMT
#1565
On September 17 2015 05:50 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:44 Cephiro wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:38 geript wrote:
dat hurts, but I understand it w/ my recent games. Still hurst


By still not giving any reasoning (even to the extent of "I'm just a lazy fuck and sheeping"), and still voting on me, you're currently consolidating your position in the bottom list to be even stronger. For someone that hasn't said jack shit about me, you seem fairly confident I'm the best lynch for today.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I'm not a lazy fuck. Yes I'm sheeping. That's not fucking lazy. I'm not fucking ignoring the thread. I'm actively reading it. I've recognized that I don't have to time like I usualyl do to spend 8-10 hours actively in the thread and pressuring, reading and rereading, thinking, etc. I have a life to live. I get fucked over by interviewing for job that the place supposedly already has filled and gets put back to PRN. I want to extend my abilities as a nurse to be more marketable and get more pay/better job. Fuck you. Fuck Damdred too for posting that. It's not a nice thing to say; I'm not even sure it's even fucking true. But I'm not going to fucking waste my time playing a game where people don't fucking value my opinions. Fuck that. I'll go over and do soemthing that actually furthers my life instead of get stuck here being a loser trying to find scraps of work to pay for food, a place to stay, chip away at my college debt and if I'm lucky pay for a doctor's visit when I need one. Fuck you. Seriously go fuck yourself.


What did I post? I only said you could be mafia but I don't want to lynch you?

Literally the only negative I said was that people kept asking for explanations and you didn't give them that's it...
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 21:00 GMT
#1566
On September 17 2015 05:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i tbh don't care if i die eh


then why the fuck even sign up if you're not going to try to win as either alignment? like srsly this shit is at least warn worthy imo.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 21:00 GMT
#1567
On September 17 2015 05:57 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:56 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I was literally about to vote geript or on onegu who I feel definitely deserves presure. Then this shit happens


Onegu lynch is highly unlikely to happen at this point, you'd probably be better off deciding who you want to lynch between me/you/JAT/Moosy. Only 30 minutes left to vote after all.


I dont even like that list we can all be town. moosy still has the best chance to flip mafia from that list. Why do I have to vote one of them? I feel like so many people are skating by doing nothing. With new information on moosy I dont see him flipping scum nearly as often altho that last posts were suspect
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 21:01 GMT
#1568
On September 17 2015 06:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
i tbh don't care if i die eh


then why the fuck even sign up if you're not going to try to win as either alignment? like srsly this shit is at least warn worthy imo.

dude it's fake. fake post fake post fake post.
table for two on a tv tray
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 21:01 GMT
#1569
On September 17 2015 06:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:59 ritoky wrote:
WHY ARE YOU READING ONEGU TOWN? WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING PLZ EXPLAIN I ALREADY ASKED TWICE

ritoky i am pretty sure Onegu lynch here is a crapshoot when we have ACTUAL scumreads.


and it's going to get better than a crapshoot later?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 21:01 GMT
#1570
well if ceph flips mafia we should probably kill onegu next lol
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 21:02 GMT
#1571
On September 17 2015 06:01 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 06:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:59 ritoky wrote:
WHY ARE YOU READING ONEGU TOWN? WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING PLZ EXPLAIN I ALREADY ASKED TWICE

ritoky i am pretty sure Onegu lynch here is a crapshoot when we have ACTUAL scumreads.


and it's going to get better than a crapshoot later?

yes. with a vigi or a cop.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 21:02 GMT
#1572
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

onegu is a crapshoot at best. If we were doing policy we should of done waffle.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 21:03 GMT
#1573
I really really think you should all vote for moosy because i promise you he will flip mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 21:03 GMT
#1574
I have better things to do than explaining why I'm leaning town on Onegu at this point. I'd prefer him not lynched today, it doesn't look like it's going to happen that easily either. Instead of focusing on why I think onegu is town, you should be focusing on figuring out who you want to consolidate the lynch on.

I didn't give reasoning for saying I think one of Koshi/you are town either, same with Moosy, but you don't seem to be care about that at all. Just forget nitpicking for now and focus on the relevant stuff.

If you want reasons for my townreads, I'll give them later when they're relevant as I said I'd do with my opinion on marv (unless you all actually end up lynching me, which would be quite sad.)
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 21:03 GMT
#1575
On September 17 2015 05:56 Cephiro wrote:
E: I'll give you, after reading through your sea of fucks I did find you admitted to purely sheeping. In any case, you should move your vote on someone else. (JAT & Wile not being bad options at all.)


i am definitely not purely sheeping. how on earth did you get that terrible idea from. I know I said it but if you acualy read you would know thats not true. In a sense I am sheeping because a town read agreed but it was more of a tie breaker then the only reason I did it
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 21:04 GMT
#1576
Vote count please.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 21:05 GMT
#1577
On September 17 2015 06:03 Cephiro wrote:
I have better things to do than explaining why I'm leaning town on Onegu at this point. I'd prefer him not lynched today, it doesn't look like it's going to happen that easily either. Instead of focusing on why I think onegu is town, you should be focusing on figuring out who you want to consolidate the lynch on.

I didn't give reasoning for saying I think one of Koshi/you are town either, same with Moosy, but you don't seem to be care about that at all. Just forget nitpicking for now and focus on the relevant stuff.

If you want reasons for my townreads, I'll give them later when they're relevant as I said I'd do with my opinion on marv (unless you all actually end up lynching me, which would be quite sad.)


because i might want to consolidate on onegu. because i can see reasons for reading the other people on your list town even if they are shitty. i see no reason to read onegu town and quite frankly no1 else in the thread does either. so yeah the details matter to me.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 21:05 GMT
#1578
On September 17 2015 06:00 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I dont even like that list we can all be town. moosy still has the best chance to flip mafia from that list. Why do I have to vote one of them? I feel like so many people are skating by doing nothing. With new information on moosy I dont see him flipping scum nearly as often altho that last posts were suspect


No shit, I wouldn't propose myself to be lynched either. I'm just stating the facts of the situation, it's unlikely that any other than one of us four is going to get lynched, so it's pointless to argue about trying to get on someone else. I mean you can vote for a lurker or someone else all you want, but it's not going to accomplish anything. It's better if you make your vote count for something rather than just throwing it away.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 16 2015 21:06 GMT
#1579
RE @ Wile: My earlier quote was pointed at geript, not you.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 21:06 GMT
#1580
On September 17 2015 06:03 Cephiro wrote:
I have better things to do than explaining why I'm leaning town on Onegu at this point. I'd prefer him not lynched today, it doesn't look like it's going to happen that easily either. Instead of focusing on why I think onegu is town, you should be focusing on figuring out who you want to consolidate the lynch on.

I didn't give reasoning for saying I think one of Koshi/you are town either, same with Moosy, but you don't seem to be care about that at all. Just forget nitpicking for now and focus on the relevant stuff.

If you want reasons for my townreads, I'll give them later when they're relevant as I said I'd do with my opinion on marv (unless you all actually end up lynching me, which would be quite sad.)


you know your the lead wagon right? by all means please explain your reads asap if your town.

like wut? when im town about ot get lynched i spill my guys even if I still get lynched at least my team has that information when I flip.

Holding anythin back is so bad
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5161
Bisu 1995
Soulkey 1567
EffOrt 769
Mini 574
Horang2 379
Larva 344
ZerO 300
actioN 245
ggaemo 244
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 96
sorry 85
hero 77
Shinee 67
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 60
Barracks 58
Pusan 57
Snow 52
Hyun 42
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
Terrorterran 18
NaDa 17
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Noble 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2463
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
fl0m3074
x6flipin1212
Fnx 687
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1024
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE103
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade612
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.