• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6250 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:53 GMT
#2021
Yeah and jat left around the time the claims happened as well. It is getting late in europe though. 5 am :/
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:54 GMT
#2022
LoL at 3 confirmed townies alive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:54 GMT
#2023
List
1.Cephiro
3.Palmar
4.marvellosity
5.justanothertownie
9.geript

5 people left unconfirmed (took myself out)

sadly night kills won't give us any information from here out but if we assume that oneg was a miss and Scott isn't doing an amazing fake red check on his partner.

The game is interesting.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:55 GMT
#2024
Probably can remove one using wile filter. We will see. Now I really need sleel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:56 GMT
#2025
Hahaha lylo with palmar jat and marv. So sick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 02:56 GMT
#2026
On September 18 2015 11:51 Koshi wrote:
Probably a lot of information in this flip. But I did all the good things already. Basically the guy confirmed me.


i only confirmed roles. I almost changed my roleblock from you to another townie but I stopped at the last second now that would have been a disaster. And you guys make alot of assumptions
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:56 GMT
#2027
Idk if ceph busses so I need to look at his scum games to tell but he's possible, though why he wouldn't just help hammer moosey there over pushing peripheral lynches I'm not sure that's interesting.

ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 02:59 GMT
#2028
I need to go back and read, but I am pretty sure this makes ceph like 80-90% likely town.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:00 GMT
#2029
On September 18 2015 11:56 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 11:51 Koshi wrote:
Probably a lot of information in this flip. But I did all the good things already. Basically the guy confirmed me.


i only confirmed roles. I almost changed my roleblock from you to another townie but I stopped at the last second now that would have been a disaster. And you guys make alot of assumptions

Unless mafia rb decided to rb mafia mason partner I am pretty confirmed.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 03:00 GMT
#2030
When the lynch was between moosy and ceph, both came back and tried to push Wile rather than eachother if I remember right.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 18 2015 03:00 GMT
#2031
I'm glad I didn't listen to Palmar about tracking marv.

GG Wile.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 03:01 GMT
#2032
I'd agree with that ritoky at face value but he did push the wile lynch and didn't want to go elsewhere to save himself until the last hrm.

Marv could be an interesting partner here as well as palm...

It actually makes geript looked better a bit as well
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:02 GMT
#2033
On September 18 2015 12:00 scott31337 wrote:
I'm glad I didn't listen to Palmar about tracking marv.

GG Wile.

I own you one. Thx for lynching mafia and confirming me town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 03:06 GMT
#2034
I don't think mafia geript opens today up pushing for his mafia partner wile. Its a bit wifom but I just don't think he does it.

Ceph I still need to read uo more on but rits right that it makes him highly likely for town, yay mind meld.

Which just leaves jat, Marv, palmar. If there are two partners left alive.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:07 GMT
#2035
Marv might be mafia. Sucking up to jat and lynching somebody to save his scumbuddy.

But rayn said marv was town. Hmm. Lynching marv will be fun though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:08 GMT
#2036
Geript isnt clear. He didnt push wile.
rayn wanted geript dead.

probably geript and one of those 3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 03:11 GMT
#2037
Geript started pushing wile earlier before Scott claimed sorta though saying he wanted to lynch him
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:11 GMT
#2038
marv is maybe mafia. He tried to lynch cephiro who was pushing wile. And then killed moos.

Or he needs to admit he is bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:12 GMT
#2039
On September 18 2015 12:11 Damdred wrote:
Geript started pushing wile earlier before Scott claimed sorta though saying he wanted to lynch him

Wasnt a push. And as mafia suspect geript might "clear" wile a bit by making a retarded penis case.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:13 GMT
#2040
Geript is really null.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2169
GuemChi 666
Snow 157
Leta 134
Bale 33
Noble 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto25
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King199
Other Games
summit1g6668
WinterStarcraft369
C9.Mang0258
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick452
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 24m
Patches Events
10h 24m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.