• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:42
CEST 11:42
KST 18:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7931 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:23 GMT
#2001
Anyway, I agree wile need to claim how many times he can watch, after that scott should claim.

Somewhat unnecesairly but maybe good fun.



Dem spelling
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 02:27 GMT
#2002
On September 18 2015 11:01 ritoky wrote:
If that's his claim then I currently don't believe it. Every role had specified numbers of uses in the role pm. The fact that he hasn't provided that and has shied away from me asking it 3 times is suspect as fuck.


thats just not true I can use it each night. Scott claimed one time tho
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 02:29 GMT
#2003
Also your always gonna claim one time even if its not true. Its pretty smart I should have done it opps lol
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:30 GMT
#2004
Are you sure your result last night was koshi didn't visit anyone wile
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 02:30 GMT
#2005
On September 18 2015 11:23 Koshi wrote:
Anyway, I agree wile need to claim how many times he can watch, after that scott should claim.

Somewhat unnecesairly but maybe good fun.



Dem spelling


no they should not claim for real it just helps mafia. If you kill me whatever dont kill are other roles too. Just say you have 1 time use so you dont get nked. If you really only have one time use well crap.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 02:31 GMT
#2006
On September 18 2015 11:30 Damdred wrote:
Are you sure your result last night was koshi didn't visit anyone wile


no one visited him im a watcher not a tracker
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:31 GMT
#2007
You do realize the OP has the sample PMs right?

Jeezus

Just start posting baby seals lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:32 GMT
#2008
Roleblocker can rb each nigbt though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:33 GMT
#2009
On September 18 2015 11:30 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 11:23 Koshi wrote:
Anyway, I agree wile need to claim how many times he can watch, after that scott should claim.

Somewhat unnecesairly but maybe good fun.



Dem spelling


no they should not claim for real it just helps mafia. If you kill me whatever dont kill are other roles too. Just say you have 1 time use so you dont get nked. If you really only have one time use well crap.

You arent even going to try to fight scott today?
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 02:36 GMT
#2010
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 02:39 GMT
#2011
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 02:43 GMT
#2012
I didnt really bother I was dead regardless claiming a watcher after tracked is never going to work and im gone this weekend anyway. Was just getting them roles outed.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:47 GMT
#2013
Lol... Well I should of just pushed him until people listened to me d1 oh well stupid me going wishy washy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:47 GMT
#2014
Oh man moosey was to that makes me sad
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:48 GMT
#2015
Wp
Post babyseals man.
Maked you feel better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:49 GMT
#2016
Yeah I dont know why. But a lot of the times the people who are actually on mafia get lynched.
Greedy mafia and silly townies I guess.

But it happens a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:49 GMT
#2017
D1 that is
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 02:50 GMT
#2018
I feel greattt!

[image loading]
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:51 GMT
#2019
Probably a lot of information in this flip. But I did all the good things already. Basically the guy confirmed me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:51 GMT
#2020
Jat kinda pushing off wile near end of day is interesting yesterday slightly when he went into his filter and said I expected scummy and couldn't find it. Plus his early soft scumming him but never pushing him.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko36
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1173
actioN 1169
Shuttle 746
Jaedong 509
Mong 370
Hyuk 348
BeSt 338
Hyun 258
Soma 209
Horang2 204
[ Show more ]
Stork 141
Larva 106
PianO 92
Sexy 86
Bisu 69
Rush 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
910 55
Shinee 34
ZerO 30
Bale 27
sSak 25
ZergMaN 24
Hm[arnc] 23
hero 21
Sharp 21
HiyA 17
sorry 17
Yoon 15
Noble 12
Pusan 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe86
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1172
shoxiejesuss985
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King306
Other Games
gofns38367
summit1g7507
singsing999
ceh9593
KnowMe139
Pyrionflax133
Livibee57
DeMusliM55
Trikslyr27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1054
• Stunt339
Other Games
• Shiphtur385
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 18m
Patches Events
6h 18m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.