• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7547 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:48 GMT
#1981
2 ml and a shot into town is a though loss, but instead you get a pretty strong detective role. And we lynched the miller.

tbh you should have claimed roleblocked Wile. Or Vanilla townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 01:49 GMT
#1982
On September 18 2015 10:32 ritoky wrote:
Also, why did you watch Koshi?


I explained this and yes I hard claimed
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:49 GMT
#1983
Yeah claim vanilla townie and let a scumpartner claim watcher. Hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 01:52 GMT
#1984
On September 18 2015 10:49 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 10:32 ritoky wrote:
Also, why did you watch Koshi?


I explained this and yes I hard claimed


Hard claim your role.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:57 GMT
#1985
On September 18 2015 07:16 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Can there be a cops mason and a vig in the same game thats 4 power roles? how would he even know he was checked

Probably a slip. I guess mafia knows what rayn flipped.

Also, strange comment to make when you are a watcher.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 01:58 GMT
#1986
Now this is interesting....
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:59 GMT
#1987
ritoky, how many times does he have to say it ↓

On September 18 2015 09:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
ah im a watcher koshi did not move. Like im so obvious a powerole why do you think I was going on about killing vts only.

Why would I visit you koshi your suspect as hell no one ever reads me town thats strongly for so little reasons. Why do you think I was questioning gerpits claim.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:59 GMT
#1988
he has*

It's 4 am. sleep times lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 01:59 GMT
#1989
On September 18 2015 10:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 07:16 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Can there be a cops mason and a vig in the same game thats 4 power roles? how would he even know he was checked

Probably a slip. I guess mafia knows what rayn flipped.

Also, strange comment to make when you are a watcher.


TBH this actually makes his claim a bit more believable.

Rayn did hard claim mason and no cop claimed before his post (?) so maybe he blurted his self out. But visiting koshi over watching rayn is strange
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:00 GMT
#1990
Koshi, I have an important question
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:00 GMT
#1991
OH I GET IT RITOKY

JEEZ

FAIL

LOLOLOL
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:01 GMT
#1992
On September 18 2015 11:00 Damdred wrote:
Koshi, I have an important question

Ask it. I need sleep
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 02:01 GMT
#1993
If that's his claim then I currently don't believe it. Every role had specified numbers of uses in the role pm. The fact that he hasn't provided that and has shied away from me asking it 3 times is suspect as fuck.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:01 GMT
#1994
Forget my post above the question post.

Uf he's a watcher, how did he know you didn't move
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:02 GMT
#1995
Yeah if he is a watcher he should see people visit me. So he probably is lying or the host fucked up sending him the result and I don't believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:04 GMT
#1996
We will see what some others have to say about a game in which town has 2 masons, a watcher, a vigi and a tracker.

BIT MUCH AYYYY
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 02:05 GMT
#1997
Unaware miller, unconfirmed masons, vig, tracker, watcher is to much in a 13 person game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:08 GMT
#1998
oh you can shoot twice. That would be pretty bad host.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 02:08 GMT
#1999
I hope you can only shoot once.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 02:10 GMT
#2000
I could only shoot once.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 208
Nina 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3109
GuemChi 912
Leta 120
Terrorterran 76
Bale 40
NaDa 38
Noble 3
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7763
C9.Mang0281
ViBE107
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Pr0nogo 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1303
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur519
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 41m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.