• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9124 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 170 Next
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 17 2015 23:47 GMT
#1941
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 17 2015 23:50 GMT
#1942
So either he's a scummy wandering townie - lol - an idiot cop who checked Koshi (lol)
or a Framer/Lawyer/Roleblocker

I think he needs to die.

##Vote: Wile E Coyote
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2015 23:52 GMT
#1943
Interesting. I have no opinion on the matter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2015 23:52 GMT
#1944
I hope it confirms me town. Should confirm me if he flips mafia I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2015 23:52 GMT
#1945
##Vote: Wile E Coyote
rayn said this guy was mafia right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 00:19 GMT
#1946
ah im a watcher koshi did not move. Like im so obvious a powerole why do you think I was going on about killing vts only.

Why would I visit you koshi your suspect as hell no one ever reads me town thats strongly for so little reasons. Why do you think I was questioning gerpits claim.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 00:34 GMT
#1947
On September 18 2015 09:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
ah im a watcher koshi did not move. Like im so obvious a powerole why do you think I was going on about killing vts only.

Why would I visit you koshi your suspect as hell no one ever reads me town thats strongly for so little reasons. Why do you think I was questioning gerpits claim.


is your role watcher?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 18 2015 00:35 GMT
#1948
Are you serious?

GB?!?! Is that you?!?

No, I don't believe you.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 00:39 GMT
#1949
On September 18 2015 07:32 geript wrote:
You found me out. I'm his mason partner

This claim? Someone took this claim seriously?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 00:40 GMT
#1950
That's fucking great
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 00:40 GMT
#1951
Can't stop
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 00:41 GMT
#1952
It's like Christmas.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 18 2015 00:42 GMT
#1953
I track the second scummiest dude, since I thought the scummiest (Ci) wouldn't do anything - and I get this pile of fucking fun... nice

Not you geript, if you were talking to me.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 00:46 GMT
#1954
On September 18 2015 09:42 scott31337 wrote:
I track the second scummiest dude, since I thought the scummiest (Ci) wouldn't do anything - and I get this pile of fucking fun... nice

Not you geript, if you were talking to me.

Why do you believe he is a watcher?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 00:47 GMT
#1955
watcher tracker vigi 2 masons

Seems a bit steep
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 00:48 GMT
#1956
and a miller. Which fucks with the watcher I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 00:48 GMT
#1957
Anyway, scott or wile is mafia imo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 00:49 GMT
#1958
And watching me is like really really odd.

So I am sticking with voting for Wile.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 00:50 GMT
#1959
Mafia probably thought I was a super cool powerrole because I didn't do shit during night.
Joke is on them tbh. rofl.

Last post. gn all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 00:55 GMT
#1960
sorry for posting again.
Damn I made a mistake.

Does scum know the roles from who died? Cuz.... geript might have slipped or something.

Not sure. But really. Is rayn confimed mason? Because I just realized he might have lied. So why is geript so sure?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5161
Bisu 1995
Soulkey 1567
EffOrt 769
Mini 574
Horang2 379
Larva 344
ZerO 300
actioN 245
ggaemo 244
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 96
sorry 85
hero 77
Shinee 67
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 60
Barracks 58
Pusan 57
Snow 52
Hyun 42
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
Terrorterran 18
NaDa 17
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Noble 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2463
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
fl0m3074
x6flipin1212
Fnx 687
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1024
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE103
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade612
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.