• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6153 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 170 Next
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 01:04 GMT
#1961
On September 18 2015 09:47 Koshi wrote:
watcher tracker vigi 2 masons

Seems a bit steep


We dont know there is masons for sure but it does seem likely. It seems weird he would give his real role out like that maybe he just wanted to draw a nk.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 01:05 GMT
#1962
Also if theres a mafia as a mason then its not even a town role its a neutral one at best.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 01:08 GMT
#1963
On September 18 2015 08:52 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: Wile E Coyote
rayn said this guy was mafia right?


No he didnt he town read me like most people including yourself.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:09 GMT
#1964
Really stupid to have this many powerroles in the game tbh.

I don't see mafia scott fakeclaiming so early in the day... If he did he got superlucky he got the town watcher.

Balancing the game by giving town too many powerroles so they would lynch into it is so meh.

I am going to just claim rayn masonpartner lol... I think we can solve the game better with all the blues claiming. Mafia will need to kill into the blues I guess, leaving some good townies alive. well not good, but some townies that read the thread. btw, rayn didn't leave a goodbye post in the QT. We didn't even said that much.

So yeah, I guess you could think I am mafia mason partner. I am not though. I didn't catch rayn his secret message to marv though. Hopefully marv understands it and confirms me at least mason partner.


Anyway, did host overload blues in Town? Would be strange. So yeah, I think Wile is mafia over scott here. Or mafia did very big plays. rayn also believed Wile to be mafia and waffle to be hilarious + town? I don't remember for sure it was rayn who said that.


I could see geript bus Wile early in the day. So that vote is pretty nullish for me. geript his obsession with the mason partner though, maybe he knows rayn didn' tlie. Or maybe it was obvious during the night with rayning leaving secret messages. So yeah, guess I am null on geript. Slightly scummy. Cuz he isn't playing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:12 GMT
#1965
On September 18 2015 10:08 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 08:52 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: Wile E Coyote
rayn said this guy was mafia right?


No he didnt he town read me like most people including yourself.

I don't townread you at all.
if you are sl, rayn scumreads you.
And there is something on the last page in rayn his filter about Damdred being town and you + cephiro mafia.

So stay far away from the lies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:13 GMT
#1966
On September 18 2015 10:05 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Also if theres a mafia as a mason then its not even a town role its a neutral one at best.

I like how you are trying to downplay the amount of blues in the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:15 GMT
#1967
Wile->geript->Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:18 GMT
#1968
Yeah knowing that nobody of our powerroles got blocked chances are high there is a liar between the tracker/watcher/vigi.

RIP wile.
RIP


You can always try to convince people scott is mafia I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:23 GMT
#1969
Roleblocker / goon / janitor vs Tracker / 2 unconfirmed Masons / Vigi / Unawere Miller

Seems legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 01:26 GMT
#1970
On September 18 2015 10:05 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Also if theres a mafia as a mason then its not even a town role its a neutral one at best.


Hard claim your role.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 01:29 GMT
#1971
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.


Give reads. Explain your marv read in particular. You've provided 0 useful content since entering the game and made excuses and your predecessor wasn't much better. It is hard to judge you outside of your claim.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:30 GMT
#1972
Situation 1

10 vs 3
9 vs 3 ml
8 vs 2 nk+vigi on mafia
7 vs 2 ml
6 vs 2 nk
5 vs 2 ml
4 vs 2 nk
3 vs 2 ml into loss



Situation 2a

10 vs 3
9 vs 3 ml
7 vs 3 nk + vigi on town
6 vs 3 ml
5 vs 3 nk
4 vs 3 ml into loss



Situation 2b
10 vs 3
9 vs 3 ml
7 vs 3 nk + vigi on town
6 vs 2 (Koshi is awesome so we get a mafia lynch)
5 vs 2 nk
4 vs 2 ml
3 vs 2 nk
lylo




We are probably in situation 2b
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 01:30 GMT
#1973
On September 18 2015 10:18 Koshi wrote:
Yeah knowing that nobody of our powerroles got blocked chances are high there is a liar between the tracker/watcher/vigi.

RIP wile.
RIP


You can always try to convince people scott is mafia I guess.


I literally cannot be lying. There's no role that allows 2 kp for mafia, the only extra kp comes from vigi. No1 has cc'd and I called my shot. I am confirmed vigi.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:31 GMT
#1974
I like the balance of this game. I applaud the host.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:32 GMT
#1975
On September 18 2015 10:30 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 10:18 Koshi wrote:
Yeah knowing that nobody of our powerroles got blocked chances are high there is a liar between the tracker/watcher/vigi.

RIP wile.
RIP


You can always try to convince people scott is mafia I guess.


I literally cannot be lying. There's no role that allows 2 kp for mafia, the only extra kp comes from vigi. No1 has cc'd and I called my shot. I am confirmed vigi.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 01:32 GMT
#1976
Also, why did you watch Koshi?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:33 GMT
#1977
Revised situation 2b
10 vs 3
9 vs 3 ml
7 vs 3 nk + vigi on town
7 vs 2 (Koshi is awesome so we get a mafia lynch)
6 vs 2 nk
5 vs 2 ml
4 vs 2 nk
mylo if that is allowed otherwise 4 vs 2 lylo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:34 GMT
#1978
The only thing important about situation 2b is that Koshi is awesome btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:42 GMT
#1979
Mafia got insanely boned by rng though. Or superskilled play by scott. It's how you want to see it.

Well. Game isn't over. Other 2 will be hiding.

Pro-tip;
Buss Wile.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 01:45 GMT
#1980
Imagine Onegu was mafia. lol. That would be funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft533
RuFF_SC2 205
ViBE104
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4673
GuemChi 1247
Terrorterran 94
910 76
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Leta 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
Counter-Strike
taco 551
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1073
Other Games
summit1g6977
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt309
Other Games
• Shiphtur548
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 22m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.