• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8118 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:13 GMT
#2041
Null for day 2 that is. D1 was scummy. Havent read n1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 03:15 GMT
#2042
Idk if Marv is scum though. He's playing pretty good if he's scum.

And its not quite a push but meh. There's a few interesting connections between all 5 (to me) who are unconfirmed.

Wile is pretty informative lynch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:15 GMT
#2043
Sucks that marv palmar and jat are such baddies in the first days. Everybody is confirmed xcept them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:17 GMT
#2044
Marv has like insane stats as scum. So yeah.... pretty good is in his range.

To balance previous positive statement:

It is easy to have good scum stats when you are bad at town though.


Balance restored.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:19 GMT
#2045
It's good to be confirmed town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 03:22 GMT
#2046
I wish I was super confirmed in a way.

@Marv, I know I cock blocked the wile lynch a small bit but could you tell me your thought process to take what I said and just throw a wile lynch off the table? This is a bit hypocritical question as I think my point was ok but its bad now to <<

Palmar could of super pocketed me though this game the fear of that is real atm.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:33 GMT
#2047
I just remember a super awkward conversation between jat and wile. Something with "is this real life".

Didnt I have jat palmar wile as my first scumteam?

I am so good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 03:35 GMT
#2048
I was rereading some things and I'm pretty confident that geript is town now.

One of the original reasons that I thought wile was scum was his call out and pushing geript. One thing in particular was when he called geript out for not caring if someone was scum or mafia.

It was such a weird thing and was super opportunistic at that point when people were piling on geript.

I think it makes him town, so if I take ceph out for pushing wile instead of going straight to save himself I just arrive at jat palmar and Marv.

its interesting... I'll have a small amount of time to read over all three but right now id probably go jat, palm, Marv maybe switch Marv and palmar just depends. If jat is scum id put palmar last though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 03:36 GMT
#2049
On September 18 2015 12:33 Koshi wrote:
I just remember a super awkward conversation between jat and wile. Something with "is this real life".

Didnt I have jat palmar wile as my first scumteam?

I am so good.


I just read that conversation yeah it was pretty awkward.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:37 GMT
#2050
Smart damdred is smart. Scary idea to have 2/3 mafia. Marv and jat killed the moose
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:39 GMT
#2051
3/3 jat scumtell. I told rayn we should have lynced jat. Omfgggggggg why wasnt I around for lynch.

It's jat and marv.


Ezgame ezlife.
If marv saved mafia while killing a townie who nailed mafia as town.... lololol powerrank 98349
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:41 GMT
#2052
Jat marv will probably just spam the thread and win though. Geript wants to kill palmar....
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:44 GMT
#2053
I havent read 1 post from palmar this game though... really.....

Maybe it is jat and palmar like I said from the get go and marv is just really really bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 03:45 GMT
#2054
On September 18 2015 12:41 Koshi wrote:
Jat marv will probably just spam the thread and win though. Geript wants to kill palmar....

Lolz
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:46 GMT
#2055
So annoying that marv wont die this game............... maybe I should read his posts... Havent done that as well but it's a fashion style.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 03:46 GMT
#2056
I've been confirmed town for a while. Like when wile was an ass to me. Doubly so when the mod told me to unbunch my panties.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:47 GMT
#2057
Inc jat being mad.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 03:49 GMT
#2058
I was mad about being confirmed too
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:49 GMT
#2059
I believe damdred, geript.

So who do we kill out of palmar, marv and jat?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:50 GMT
#2060
Nha I should really sleep.

Gams is just too ez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko14
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1448
firebathero 1055
Shuttle 584
Jaedong 458
BeSt 361
Hyuk 353
Mong 350
Hyun 271
Soma 192
Stork 139
[ Show more ]
PianO 90
Horang2 87
Sexy 83
Larva 75
Shine 65
Mind 63
Rush 61
910 54
Shinee 34
sSak 27
Bale 27
ZerO 26
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 22
sorry 19
HiyA 17
hero 16
Sharp 16
Noble 15
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe68
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1198
shoxiejesuss834
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King253
Other Games
gofns37939
summit1g6654
singsing927
ceh9624
KnowMe134
Pyrionflax125
Livibee69
DeMusliM48
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick488
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1098
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur430
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 22m
Patches Events
6h 22m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.