• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8377 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 170 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:30 GMT
#2081
On September 18 2015 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 07:23 geript wrote:
Am I the only person that caught that Rayn wasn't confirmed to his partner and vice versa?

No, reading the OP isn't that hard.

plus rayn said so himself
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:32 GMT
#2082
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:37 GMT
#2083
this has been a surprisingly entertaining read so far

##Vote: Wile E Coyote
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:37 GMT
#2084
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:39 GMT
#2085
On September 18 2015 12:00 scott31337 wrote:
I'm glad I didn't listen to Palmar about tracking marv.

GG Wile.

not as dopey as you look, my friend.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:41 GMT
#2086
On September 18 2015 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.

town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:44 GMT
#2087
On September 18 2015 12:35 Damdred wrote:
I was rereading some things and I'm pretty confident that geript is town now.

One of the original reasons that I thought wile was scum was his call out and pushing geript. One thing in particular was when he called geript out for not caring if someone was scum or mafia.

It was such a weird thing and was super opportunistic at that point when people were piling on geript.

I think it makes him town, so if I take ceph out for pushing wile instead of going straight to save himself I just arrive at jat palmar and Marv.

its interesting... I'll have a small amount of time to read over all three but right now id probably go jat, palm, Marv maybe switch Marv and palmar just depends. If jat is scum id put palmar last though

I agree with this geript stuff.

Not sure I agree with the Ceph stuff, although it makes sense on the surface. He's a sneaky fellow.

but i think it's probably right to take geript out, so the list is shrinking.

also the fact that you're looking to remove unconfirmed from the pool is a point in your favour
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:45 GMT
#2088
On September 18 2015 18:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.

town

Cool. Then this game is easy.

It's 1-2 of you, Cephiro and damdred and we just lynch all of you. Maybe geript could be mafia too but I doubt it.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:46 GMT
#2089
On September 18 2015 12:44 Koshi wrote:
I havent read 1 post from palmar this game though... really.....

Maybe it is jat and palmar like I said from the get go and marv is just really really bad.

piss off Koshi ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:46 GMT
#2090
On September 18 2015 18:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:41 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.

town

Cool. Then this game is easy.

It's 1-2 of you, Cephiro and damdred and we just lynch all of you. Maybe geript could be mafia too but I doubt it.

you are very much "you" here.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:48 GMT
#2091
On September 18 2015 18:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:41 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.

town

Cool. Then this game is easy.

It's 1-2 of you, Cephiro and damdred and we just lynch all of you. Maybe geript could be mafia too but I doubt it.

you are very much "you" here.

No, I am very much not and if you were town you would know that after making this post when you agreed with rayn about me being almost definitely town:
On September 17 2015 19:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 19:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 19:36 marvellosity wrote:
really should have just lynched jat for the reaction it would have got out of him either way

No. He is almost definitely town.

you misunderstand the point of my post

I am just the "you" now because you are running out of options to mislynch.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:48 GMT
#2092
Anyone who reads Wiles/my filter and still calls me mafia is braindead or scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:49 GMT
#2093
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:50 GMT
#2094
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:52 GMT
#2095
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:53 GMT
#2096
On September 18 2015 18:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:46 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:41 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:32 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:47 scott31337 wrote:
I've sat here thinking if I should this or not or go for the push, but I just don't think I'll have the time with how work is.

I'm hard claiming one shot tracker.
I tracked Wile E Coyote to Koshi.

oh hello there.

I want to know your stance on Palmar.

town

Cool. Then this game is easy.

It's 1-2 of you, Cephiro and damdred and we just lynch all of you. Maybe geript could be mafia too but I doubt it.

you are very much "you" here.

No, I am very much not and if you were town you would know that after making this post when you agreed with rayn about me being almost definitely town:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 19:37 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 19:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 19:36 marvellosity wrote:
really should have just lynched jat for the reaction it would have got out of him either way

No. He is almost definitely town.

you misunderstand the point of my post

I am just the "you" now because you are running out of options to mislynch.

btw that's not what that post said.

thing is i'm not sitting here saying you're scum. but it is possible. and from a game state point of view you should know this, so i don't know why you're trying to shout me down
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:54 GMT
#2097
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:55 GMT
#2098
On September 18 2015 18:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.

you think you're the only person who would notice when he says "veg"? Are you that egocentric?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:57 GMT
#2099
On September 18 2015 18:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.

you think you're the only person who would notice when he says "veg"? Are you that egocentric?

I haven't seen anyone else be the slightest bit suspicious. You? I would NEVER do this as mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 09:57 GMT
#2100
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King399
Other Games
summit1g8476
olofmeister1105
ceh9641
gofns639
JimRising 504
KnowMe121
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur486
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 13m
Patches Events
7h 13m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.