• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8475 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 170 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:04 GMT
#2121
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:05 GMT
#2122
On September 18 2015 19:04 Palmar wrote:
And also he's just been more of a bro.

Although we could check his alignment by trying to lynch him and see if he goes all emo.

Those are generally the mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:06 GMT
#2123
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:06 GMT
#2124
don't really know about damdy but i like my own point where he's trying to townclear unconfirmeds

at the very least, that's not "level 1" play (yesssss, i got in on this level action)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:08 GMT
#2125
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:08 GMT
#2126
On September 18 2015 19:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:04 Palmar wrote:
And also he's just been more of a bro.

Although we could check his alignment by trying to lynch him and see if he goes all emo.

Those are generally the mafia.

no I don't mean that he's being nice.

think of it like this. Damdred is a nice guy, he's always gonna be nice. But he's very different in the way he is nice as town or scum. As scum he's meek, and almost servant-like (how can I help you. Let me point this out to you). As town he's more like your well... bro (yo, I think this).

That's what I mean by being bro-like.

This is meta so meh, but still. It's kinda valid.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:08 GMT
#2127
On September 18 2015 19:06 marvellosity wrote:
don't really know about damdy but i like my own point where he's trying to townclear unconfirmeds

at the very least, that's not "level 1" play (yesssss, i got in on this level action)

He "cleared" someone he had strongly townread before the claims and it is not like he can't go back on this later.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:10 GMT
#2128
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:11 GMT
#2129
On September 18 2015 19:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.

Yeah, so I have been bussing my whole mafia team all game, hm? You know what I think of bussing Palmar. You fucking know it.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:11 GMT
#2130
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:06 marvellosity wrote:
don't really know about damdy but i like my own point where he's trying to townclear unconfirmeds

at the very least, that's not "level 1" play (yesssss, i got in on this level action)

He "cleared" someone he had strongly townread before the claims and it is not like he can't go back on this later.

yes, it's always possible to explain how something that looks towny doesn't necessarily have to be towny. that's the nature of the game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:12 GMT
#2131
Like I know it's sort of unimportant as I'm just gonna keep lynching into the bottom of my list until all the mafia is dead (mafia will spend like the next 3 nights picking off the claimed blues even if we mislynch townie after townie). But I really think Onegu was mafia. I think the reaction to my attempt at getting a wagon on him was super, super weird (I was basically ignored).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:13 GMT
#2132
On September 18 2015 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.

Yeah, so I have been bussing my whole mafia team all game, hm? You know what I think of bussing Palmar. You fucking know it.

If you're town all you have to do is be less mafia than the other people in this list

Go forth and shit rainbows my beautiful independent manlet!
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:14 GMT
#2133
On September 18 2015 19:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.

Yeah, so I have been bussing my whole mafia team all game, hm? You know what I think of bussing Palmar. You fucking know it.

If you're town all you have to do is be less mafia than the other people in this list

Go forth and shit rainbows my beautiful independent manlet!

I already shat enough rainbows for you to mistake me for a goddamn unicorn. I can't help you if you are blind.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:16 GMT
#2134
On September 18 2015 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:13 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
[quote]

3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.

Yeah, so I have been bussing my whole mafia team all game, hm? You know what I think of bussing Palmar. You fucking know it.

If you're town all you have to do is be less mafia than the other people in this list

Go forth and shit rainbows my beautiful independent manlet!

I already shat enough rainbows for you to mistake me for a goddamn unicorn. I can't help you if you are blind.

unicorns are white dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:16 GMT
#2135
On September 18 2015 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:13 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
[quote]

3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.

Yeah, so I have been bussing my whole mafia team all game, hm? You know what I think of bussing Palmar. You fucking know it.

If you're town all you have to do is be less mafia than the other people in this list

Go forth and shit rainbows my beautiful independent manlet!

I already shat enough rainbows for you to mistake me for a goddamn unicorn. I can't help you if you are blind.

Don't worry I like winning.

If you are town I will figure it out when I have to. I'm not going to now because I don't have to right now and weekend is coming up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:17 GMT
#2136
On September 18 2015 19:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:13 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.

Yeah, so I have been bussing my whole mafia team all game, hm? You know what I think of bussing Palmar. You fucking know it.

If you're town all you have to do is be less mafia than the other people in this list

Go forth and shit rainbows my beautiful independent manlet!

I already shat enough rainbows for you to mistake me for a goddamn unicorn. I can't help you if you are blind.

unicorns are white dear


yeah duh, and when you break down white light you get rainbow. That's why they shit rainbows.

Your science is seriously lacking.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:17 GMT
#2137
On September 18 2015 19:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:16 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:13 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.

It wasn't and even if it was it doesn't make him town.

I know running out of mislynches sucks but bro...

Damdred is town.

also technically maybe there's just one mafia left (after wile) so there's that.

No, I refuse to believe that damdred is this terrible as town. He can be terrible but not like this. If you are town and he is mafia I expect an apology post game.

So who is mafia then in your opinion? Because I am not.

1-2 out of:

geript, you, marv, ceph

Like I actually think it's more likely it's just one person.

It's possibly geript, who is just trolling at this point.

Yeah, so I have been bussing my whole mafia team all game, hm? You know what I think of bussing Palmar. You fucking know it.

If you're town all you have to do is be less mafia than the other people in this list

Go forth and shit rainbows my beautiful independent manlet!

I already shat enough rainbows for you to mistake me for a goddamn unicorn. I can't help you if you are blind.

unicorns are white dear


yeah duh, and when you break down white light you get rainbow. That's why they shit rainbows.

Your science is seriously lacking.

Seriously.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:19 GMT
#2138
damn that actually makes sense
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:19 GMT
#2139
The one thing I dread doing this game is trying to lynch marv, which, if the game is not over in like 2 days, is totally going to be a thing.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:19 GMT
#2140
in as much as a mythical creature shitting a meteorological phenomenon can, that is
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 562
SteadfastSC 232
ProTech123
Rex 80
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43758
Calm 3551
Jaedong 1925
Shuttle 1795
Horang2 732
Soma 693
Mini 639
EffOrt 544
Soulkey 303
Rush 293
[ Show more ]
Larva 288
Stork 285
BeSt 247
ZerO 233
Snow 209
firebathero 126
Mong 113
Zeus 83
hero 80
910 72
Mind 66
Free 50
Hyun 45
Yoon 42
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 34
Shine 33
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
JYJ 25
PianO 25
Bale 19
Sexy 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Rock 12
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1153
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3438
Fnx 621
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi918
hiko689
B2W.Neo555
dupreeh360
ceh9333
crisheroes324
TKL 237
Khaldor234
Livibee199
Hui .153
Trikslyr88
QueenE87
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 798
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• mYiSmile118
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Nemesis2462
• Jankos1612
• TFBlade566
Other Games
• Shiphtur697
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
41m
The PondCast
18h 41m
INu's Battles
19h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.