• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8377 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 170 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:57 GMT
#2101
On September 18 2015 18:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.

you think you're the only person who would notice when he says "veg"? Are you that egocentric?

I haven't seen anyone else be the slightest bit suspicious. You? I would NEVER do this as mafia.

yeah you noticed it before me, but me/rayn/palmar/koshi/damdred - someone isn't going to notice?

stop trying to push this as some definitive point when it just isn't, it's really stupid.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:58 GMT
#2102
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:59 GMT
#2103
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:59 GMT
#2104
On September 18 2015 18:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.

you think you're the only person who would notice when he says "veg"? Are you that egocentric?

I haven't seen anyone else be the slightest bit suspicious. You? I would NEVER do this as mafia.

yeah you noticed it before me, but me/rayn/palmar/koshi/damdred - someone isn't going to notice?

stop trying to push this as some definitive point when it just isn't, it's really stupid.

It is a definitive point. Even if I was mafia and had thought people could pick up on it I still would not point it out first. Whatever.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 09:59 GMT
#2105
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

we'll see
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 09:59 GMT
#2106
On September 18 2015 18:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:57 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:55 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:49 marvellosity wrote:
no, you very much are, and trying to shovel shit on me for something you should obviously understand is the case from my point of view is just ridiculous.

I am not mafia from any point of view. I do not treat mafia buddies like I treated Wile and you fucking know that.

Swearing at me doesn't make me feel any more convinced when you write shit, so whatever sister


Cool how you address the swearing instead of the actual point. Are you seriously going to tell me that besides calling Wile mafia ALL GAME I go ahead and tell the thread that it is SL knowing well that it will probably get him lynched at some point? Because if you say this then you are mafia.

you think you're the only person who would notice when he says "veg"? Are you that egocentric?

I haven't seen anyone else be the slightest bit suspicious. You? I would NEVER do this as mafia.

yeah you noticed it before me, but me/rayn/palmar/koshi/damdred - someone isn't going to notice?

stop trying to push this as some definitive point when it just isn't, it's really stupid.

It is a definitive point. Even if I was mafia and had thought people could pick up on it I still would not point it out first. Whatever.

no, you're just desperate for it to be. which you could be as either alignment tbf.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 09:59 GMT
#2107
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode


wow marv... that love brings tear to my eye
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:00 GMT
#2108
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode

No, I am not saying in general but concerning that discussion I was simply right and Palmar was wrong. And damdred was mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:00 GMT
#2109
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:01 GMT
#2110
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode

No, I am not saying in general but concerning that discussion I was simply right and Palmar was wrong. And damdred was mafia.

as long as we agree that I'm better than you I'm good.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:02 GMT
#2111
On September 18 2015 19:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode

No, I am not saying in general but concerning that discussion I was simply right and Palmar was wrong. And damdred was mafia.

as long as we agree that I'm better than you I'm good.

Let's see who was more correct this game later on.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:02 GMT
#2112
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:03 GMT
#2113
On September 18 2015 18:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode


wow marv... that love brings tear to my eye

like comparing cow turds to kitty turds
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:03 GMT
#2114
On September 18 2015 19:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:01 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
[quote]

So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode

No, I am not saying in general but concerning that discussion I was simply right and Palmar was wrong. And damdred was mafia.

as long as we agree that I'm better than you I'm good.

Let's see who was more correct this game later on.

If you're mafia this is void.

But ok
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:03 GMT
#2115
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:03 GMT
#2116
On September 18 2015 19:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 18:59 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode


wow marv... that love brings tear to my eye

like comparing cow turds to kitty turds

Good backtrack, you almost said something nice about someone.

close one.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 10:03 GMT
#2117
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:01 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
[quote]

I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode

No, I am not saying in general but concerning that discussion I was simply right and Palmar was wrong. And damdred was mafia.

as long as we agree that I'm better than you I'm good.

Let's see who was more correct this game later on.

If you're mafia this is void.

But ok

Well, good thing I am town then.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:03 GMT
#2118
On September 18 2015 19:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:02 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
And if the mafia is between you, damdred and cephiro I played the best towngame by far.


3 of the people in this post could be mafia. one of them is not damdred. (hint, the third one is the op)

Why on earth do you think damdred is town?

Because irrelevant of the fact wile is mafia, his point was valid.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 10:04 GMT
#2119
And also he's just been more of a bro.

Although we could check his alignment by trying to lynch him and see if he goes all emo.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 10:04 GMT
#2120
On September 18 2015 19:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:03 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:59 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:59 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 18:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
[quote]

So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.

It's easy to say mafia is mafia when he's your teammate.

Sure, but in reality I am just better than you.

now i know you're in kidding about mode


wow marv... that love brings tear to my eye

like comparing cow turds to kitty turds

Good backtrack, you almost said something nice about someone.

close one.

I've got a reputation to uphold bbz
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King399
Other Games
summit1g8476
olofmeister1105
ceh9641
gofns639
JimRising 504
KnowMe121
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur486
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 13m
Patches Events
7h 13m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.