• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:55 GMT
#2061
One really last thought:
Both jat and palmar showed interest in lynching marv. Marv didnt kill them.

Illuminati confirmed?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 03:58 GMT
#2062
No seriously my first 2 red names were palmar and jat. And they send the rb to me cuz I am awesome.

#Koshi4MVP
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 04:00 GMT
#2063
Respect the koshi.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 04:01 GMT
#2064
Well id probably kill jat next how many lynches till lylo? 2?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 04:26 GMT
#2065
On September 18 2015 12:49 Koshi wrote:
I believe damdred, geript.

So who do we kill out of palmar, marv and jat?

Imo def not palmar and maybe not Marv. But in Jat's defense, the only reason why I voted correctly today is because Wile called me shit. Which isn't exactly a good track record. I mean, other than mafia Rayn.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 04:42 GMT
#2066
On September 18 2015 13:26 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 12:49 Koshi wrote:
I believe damdred, geript.

So who do we kill out of palmar, marv and jat?

Imo def not palmar and maybe not Marv. But in Jat's defense, the only reason why I voted correctly today is because Wile called me shit. Which isn't exactly a good track record. I mean, other than mafia Rayn.


do you think mafia cep instead of just hammering moose pushes scum mate wile near eod or hops on town jat?

Though to be fair its considerable that jat/moose both town Marv and ce are scum and both don't care and wile wasn't getting momentum at the end.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 05:25 GMT
#2067
Idk. Cephiro is a player I don't have a lot of experience with. Rayn thinks he's good iirc, but I can't ever remember seeing it from either side. Idk wtf he does there. If it were me, I'd totally bus there in a situation where you're close to getting lynched. But that's me.

Other scenarios are other scenarios. Like cop checked me so that check is worthless. I really don't think Marv is mafia tho
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 05:56 GMT
#2068
But there is no cop geript ?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 06:04 GMT
#2069
Oh nvm I'm just exhausted misunderstood.

Like Idk who's mafia in this situation for sure besides wile.

Oart of me wants to take easy road and say, jat for weird interactions saying he has scummy feelings on wile never pushing instead arguing about other things. And that would make palmar probably town to an extent as a his there is weird but not out of palmars scope.

Which would probably make Marv his partner as cep would of been on two mafia wile then jat.

If jat is town means its more likely palmar+ ceph. The votes d1 don't mean much.

Marv+ce is also possible because of how quick Marv was able to get off ce and just sheep rayn to an extent.

Its a weird situation where I think geript is least likely to be mafia.

Cer is probably next, and then its a jumble. But if jats scum I'd stick to Marv is probable partner
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 06:06 GMT
#2070
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 07:16 GMT
#2071
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices


Because if he was leaving only 1 person alive behind then psychologically he would feel less apt to make an "I'm satisfied dying after outing roles" post. There's not really much more to it than that. My daughter has the sniffles, so I will probably not be devoting time to this game tonight like I had planned. Oh well, #confirmedlyfe.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 07:16 GMT
#2072
On September 18 2015 13:01 Damdred wrote:
Well id probably kill jat next how many lynches till lylo? 2?

Saying this either means someone took a dump right into your brain or you are still mafia.

I called Wile mafia all fucking game. I do not do this to a buddy. And I for sure will NEVER EVER out his identity to the thread. I am basically more confirmed than anyone besides ritoky.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 07:19 GMT
#2073
And we are never lynching Palmar before marv who has a good chance of being mafia which I told you guys n1 and got ridiculed for.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 07:20 GMT
#2074
d1*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 07:36 GMT
#2075
On September 18 2015 12:37 Koshi wrote:
Smart damdred is smart. Scary idea to have 2/3 mafia. Marv and jat killed the moose

Wtf. I killed the moose? I did not vote him, I said I don't want to lynch him and I was the one defending him against rayns retardo push.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 07:52 GMT
#2076
The last 1-2 mafia are most likely between damdred, marv and cephiro which incidentally are the people I scumread so far.

Outside chances of geript and Palmar but Palmar can only be mafia if marv is and geript.... I just expect his mafiagame to be better.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 08:21 GMT
#2077
Currently my guess would be damdred/marv if there are 2. And man did I play an awesome game if they are.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 08:33 GMT
#2078
On September 18 2015 16:19 justanothertownie wrote:
And we are never lynching Palmar before marv who has a good chance of being mafia which I told you guys n1 and got ridiculed for.

This is a good plan.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 08:35 GMT
#2079
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 09:12 GMT
#2080
On September 18 2015 17:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 15:06 Damdred wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:39 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:36 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Oh well I got all the roles to claim and how many uses they have mission accomplished. Gl hf


So what you're saying was Onegu was a miss and you have 2 partners alive? Got it.

##vote: Wile

Next time check the OP before you fake claim.


I don't get how you say there are def two partners still though.

Meh hard choices hard choices

I don't think it matters how many mafia are left.

we're just gonna lynch the scummiest people until the game ends.

and today that's wile

I fucking told you. But no, damdreds "argument" was not retarded. No way.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 469
actioN 451
Leta 373
sSak 44
Bale 31
sorry 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 15
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss347
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Other Games
summit1g7184
ceh9442
olofmeister307
Happy271
Sick167
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast40
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Stunt451
Other Games
• Shiphtur469
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 44m
Patches Events
8h 44m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.