• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:53
CEST 00:53
KST 07:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 179 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 00:17 GMT
#281
On September 05 2015 09:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:10 n00bKing wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.

I feel like it's NAI. It's probably a mix of pun and an observation. If yo uboth are town then you both are going to show something for it. and if u don't then it's an easy way to make some reads off of making an inner circle early on yeah? just some thoughts

Of course we are. The reason i am reading yamato town is because i talked with him on TS last night and he has rolled mafia for like 5 games in a row or something and i told him "hey let's wreck mafia if we are both town, it would be nice to play with you when you are actually town and play".

He basically promised to play in his first post, because he seems interested in the game and happy. If it's a fake post then i will 100% figure it out based on his play AFTERWARDS, but as per now there is zero reason to think yamato is mafia.

I don't really get what you are saying here. Like are you suggesting posts that do not make any sense and do not help town find mafia are not scummy? Because in my opinion they are. Again there was no reason for him to make the post from town perspective, hell he himself clarified that already. Like obviously he is not 100% mafia, which is why i am not voting for him, but that was a HUGE red flag for me. So if Breshke is town he better shape up, because he is actually a decent player when he plays, and i expect everyone who is town to play. What he did so far is far from decent.

Superbia can go to townpile aswell.

This is some of the worst reasons to read yamato. You're basically saying he is town because he promised to play. And you're assuming he is fulfilling his promise because he had an opening.

I find hard to believe such retarded reasoning could come from such a good player as you.

Breshke is mafia because he posted just to post on the very first hour of the game

I am mafia because I refuse to clarify a claim and you SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M DOING BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS CLAIM COP AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY GAME

Yamato is town because he had a happy opening.

Everything you're saying here is bullshit

It's true that everything rayn is saying there is bullshit. And I agree with everything you said in this post EXCEPT for: "I find hard to believe such retarded reasoning could come from such a good player as you."

Because *I* find it hard to believe that you've not seen retarded reasoning from him before. But for the rest of it, we're on the same page.

Really? I actually thought that most of what GlowingBear wrote was garbage. But then again, I do tone reads and I like rayn's tone. Although I did think that it was weird that he's basing some of his reads on tone when he normally relies on more substantive stuff.

IF yo ulook at any game i have ever played this is 100% how i read yamato in every single game.
I am not even calling Breshke mafia. So that's bullshit in the first place.
My read on GlowingBear should be clear as a sky. And i don't claim cop in every game, that's 100% bullshit. And when i do, i retract from it when it's unclear to people that i am not doing it for reals.

So, literally everything Glowingbear writes is bullshit.
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 05 2015 00:17 GMT
#282
On September 05 2015 09:15 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:29 Breshke wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?


9

@rayn. I just think your expectations are too high too early like yes I get you want people to play seriously but that is difficult from the get go especially for some people and i would imagine it would lead to the game kind of fizziling out early because WTF are people going to be talking about. That coupled with the fact that you asked for a blue claim so we could lynch GB IN A NEWBIE GAME is just wrong. I get none of the "newbies" are that new but did you really think the optimal play was for someone to claim a blue role.

I can understand that you want people to play seriously but I don't understand asking a blue role to claim The scenarios you suggested after someone claims are jsut as bad because any claim outside of the vigi setup is a doc, cop or JK which will just get RB'd to eternity and poof you've lost your power role on D1. Even if GB flipped scum it would hardly be worth it.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:29 Breshke wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:20 CopCake wrote:
In which page the game started?


9

@rayn. I just think your expectations are too high too early like yes I get you want people to play seriously but that is difficult from the get go especially for some people and i would imagine it would lead to the game kind of fizziling out early because WTF are people going to be talking about. That coupled with the fact that you asked for a blue claim so we could lynch GB IN A NEWBIE GAME is just wrong. I get none of the "newbies" are that new but did you really think the optimal play was for someone to claim a blue role.

I can understand that you want people to play seriously but I don't understand asking a blue role to claim The scenarios you suggested after someone claims are jsut as bad because any claim outside of the vigi setup is a doc, cop or JK which will just get RB'd to eternity and poof you've lost your power role on D1. Even if GB flipped scum it would hardly be worth it.



A quote and so much talk from Breshke day 1 makes me wonder if he wants to try to change his ways - which for a D1 - townlean.

More Breshke walls of text -

GB smoking/drinking again - and follow his opposite

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:12 Superbia wrote:
Do you really think GB is mafia here?

I don't care i stopped reading his posts.
I hope a vigilante shoots him.


Ok, you're mafia

##Vote: Rayn


Re-read Supers post here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=24820236- + Show Spoiler +

On September 05 2015 08:33 Superbia wrote:
I'm about to head off. Won't be around tomorrow until around this time. Some incoherent thoughts (pretty tired).

Think rayn's response to GB's claim is over the top. I don't think there is any need for any blue to out at the moment. Pretty sure we can get productive d1 going without any blue shenanigans. Actually kinda makes me dislike rayn, but I had townie vibes from him early on so whatever. Also he just called me town so I'm fine with him being town for now.

Curious to see what comes off rayn/yamato co-op stuff.

Initially disliked yamato's opening. After what rayn just said it's okay for now. Interested in rayn's follow up opinion.

Don't really like moosy I think. Especially the purposely random typing (different from pre-game). Also can't really find a reasoning behind his posts yet (might be bc I'm tired).

Dislike breshke who feels bitter in his latest post (mafia trait imo). Feels weird to see him admit to scummy-esque things. IDK what he's doing as either alignment. Have to see later.

GB is idk. Don't really care about the (fake) claim that much tbh.

Rest also IDK.

So yeah. Follow rayn for now probably. Don't claim blue though. No matter what he says. I'll see where you guys are at tomorrow.


Good information but I'm already blitzed.

N00bking's posts bad like last game.
He's my worst right now.

Rayn town
Yamato doing shit - town


Oh uh...

Can you feel it? It's coming.
I'm adorable.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 05 2015 00:19 GMT
#283
On September 05 2015 09:15 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 09:10 n00bKing wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.

I feel like it's NAI. It's probably a mix of pun and an observation. If yo uboth are town then you both are going to show something for it. and if u don't then it's an easy way to make some reads off of making an inner circle early on yeah? just some thoughts

Of course we are. The reason i am reading yamato town is because i talked with him on TS last night and he has rolled mafia for like 5 games in a row or something and i told him "hey let's wreck mafia if we are both town, it would be nice to play with you when you are actually town and play".

He basically promised to play in his first post, because he seems interested in the game and happy. If it's a fake post then i will 100% figure it out based on his play AFTERWARDS, but as per now there is zero reason to think yamato is mafia.

I don't really get what you are saying here. Like are you suggesting posts that do not make any sense and do not help town find mafia are not scummy? Because in my opinion they are. Again there was no reason for him to make the post from town perspective, hell he himself clarified that already. Like obviously he is not 100% mafia, which is why i am not voting for him, but that was a HUGE red flag for me. So if Breshke is town he better shape up, because he is actually a decent player when he plays, and i expect everyone who is town to play. What he did so far is far from decent.

Superbia can go to townpile aswell.

This is some of the worst reasons to read yamato. You're basically saying he is town because he promised to play. And you're assuming he is fulfilling his promise because he had an opening.

I find hard to believe such retarded reasoning could come from such a good player as you.

Breshke is mafia because he posted just to post on the very first hour of the game

I am mafia because I refuse to clarify a claim and you SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M DOING BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS CLAIM COP AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY GAME

Yamato is town because he had a happy opening.

Everything you're saying here is bullshit

It's true that everything rayn is saying there is bullshit. And I agree with everything you said in this post EXCEPT for: "I find hard to believe such retarded reasoning could come from such a good player as you."

Because *I* find it hard to believe that you've not seen retarded reasoning from him before. But for the rest of it, we're on the same page.

Really? I actually thought that most of what GlowingBear wrote was garbage. But then again, I do tone reads and I like rayn's tone. Although I did think that it was weird that he's basing some of his reads on tone when he normally relies on more substantive stuff.


And what do you make of my garbage posting?

i think ur getting mad that rayn was telling u to hardclaim and called u out on it when u were trying to have fun and now ur throwing a temper tantrum.

rayn i have questions for u in a bit.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 00:19 GMT
#284
On September 05 2015 09:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
rayn i have questions for u in a bit.

sure, i'll be here.
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 05 2015 00:21 GMT
#285
On September 05 2015 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:13 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 09:10 n00bKing wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.

I feel like it's NAI. It's probably a mix of pun and an observation. If yo uboth are town then you both are going to show something for it. and if u don't then it's an easy way to make some reads off of making an inner circle early on yeah? just some thoughts

Of course we are. The reason i am reading yamato town is because i talked with him on TS last night and he has rolled mafia for like 5 games in a row or something and i told him "hey let's wreck mafia if we are both town, it would be nice to play with you when you are actually town and play".

He basically promised to play in his first post, because he seems interested in the game and happy. If it's a fake post then i will 100% figure it out based on his play AFTERWARDS, but as per now there is zero reason to think yamato is mafia.

I don't really get what you are saying here. Like are you suggesting posts that do not make any sense and do not help town find mafia are not scummy? Because in my opinion they are. Again there was no reason for him to make the post from town perspective, hell he himself clarified that already. Like obviously he is not 100% mafia, which is why i am not voting for him, but that was a HUGE red flag for me. So if Breshke is town he better shape up, because he is actually a decent player when he plays, and i expect everyone who is town to play. What he did so far is far from decent.

Superbia can go to townpile aswell.

This is some of the worst reasons to read yamato. You're basically saying he is town because he promised to play. And you're assuming he is fulfilling his promise because he had an opening.

I find hard to believe such retarded reasoning could come from such a good player as you.

Breshke is mafia because he posted just to post on the very first hour of the game

I am mafia because I refuse to clarify a claim and you SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M DOING BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS CLAIM COP AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY GAME

Yamato is town because he had a happy opening.

Everything you're saying here is bullshit

It's true that everything rayn is saying there is bullshit. And I agree with everything you said in this post EXCEPT for: "I find hard to believe such retarded reasoning could come from such a good player as you."

Because *I* find it hard to believe that you've not seen retarded reasoning from him before. But for the rest of it, we're on the same page.

Really? I actually thought that most of what GlowingBear wrote was garbage. But then again, I do tone reads and I like rayn's tone. Although I did think that it was weird that he's basing some of his reads on tone when he normally relies on more substantive stuff.

IF yo ulook at any game i have ever played this is 100% how i read yamato in every single game.
I am not even calling Breshke mafia. So that's bullshit in the first place.
My read on GlowingBear should be clear as a sky. And i don't claim cop in every game, that's 100% bullshit. And when i do, i retract from it when it's unclear to people that i am not doing it for reals.

So, literally everything Glowingbear writes is bullshit.


+ Show Spoiler +
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.


On September 05 2015 08:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:59 Superbia wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.


If you think this you probably need to think yamato is probably mafia. I don't think mafia breshke posts that if you're both town. What is his reasoning? Trying to get inside some circle this early on? Like that? I doubt it.

I am saying he has no fucking reasoning to make that post. AS TOWN.
There is literally zero reasoning for him to make that post as town.

It's posting for the sake of posting, the post does not make any sense if he does not think me and yamato are town.


No rayn, you were calling him mafia. You could not be sure, but you clearly called him mafia.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 05 2015 00:22 GMT
#286
Ok, rayn. I'll assume you're town for a bit.

Why is slam mafia?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 05 2015 00:22 GMT
#287
And what in the way MoosyDoosy posts makes him townie to your eyes?
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 00:24 GMT
#288
scott goes to townpile
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2015 00:25 GMT
#289
On September 05 2015 09:15 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:00 yamato77 wrote:
My ability to read rayn, which spans some 20 or so games and 2 years.

Okay, so from a meta-read standpoint, help me out here:

Does rayn leap to ridiculous conclusions with no basis as either allegiance? Or only when he's Town?
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:00 yamato77 wrote:
Also, for objective criteria, he is the loudest, most active player early on in the game when mafia is given no incentive to push the envelope and make waves.

"Active" doesn't make someone Town, and "loud" especially doesn't make someone Town.
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:00 yamato77 wrote:
Your vote on him is terrible and I read it as intentionally antagonistic towards a player with a penchant for getting all bothered by this kind of silliness.

If he has a penchant for being bothered by silliness, that's his fault, not mine. You should applaud me for giving him some practice at controlling himself.

trash tier post
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2015 00:26 GMT
#290
##Vote: n00bkKing
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 00:26 GMT
#291
On September 05 2015 09:25 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 09:15 n00bKing wrote:
On September 05 2015 09:00 yamato77 wrote:
My ability to read rayn, which spans some 20 or so games and 2 years.

Okay, so from a meta-read standpoint, help me out here:

Does rayn leap to ridiculous conclusions with no basis as either allegiance? Or only when he's Town?
On September 05 2015 09:00 yamato77 wrote:
Also, for objective criteria, he is the loudest, most active player early on in the game when mafia is given no incentive to push the envelope and make waves.

"Active" doesn't make someone Town, and "loud" especially doesn't make someone Town.
On September 05 2015 09:00 yamato77 wrote:
Your vote on him is terrible and I read it as intentionally antagonistic towards a player with a penchant for getting all bothered by this kind of silliness.

If he has a penchant for being bothered by silliness, that's his fault, not mine. You should applaud me for giving him some practice at controlling himself.

trash tier post

yeah like the dude literally says he does not know what to expect from me then calls me scum for it.
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 05 2015 00:26 GMT
#292
EBWOP

##Vote: n00bKing
Writer@WriterYamato
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 05 2015 00:30 GMT
#293
On September 05 2015 07:46 Breshke wrote:
So do we just sit back and wait for the yamato/rayn magic to happen?

This was Breshke's post. In this his tone is sarcastic which matches his general acerbic posting.

I don't see why you would say this:

On September 05 2015 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.

I feel like it's NAI. It's probably a mix of pun and an observation. If yo uboth are town then you both are going to show something for it. and if u don't then it's an easy way to make some reads off of making an inner circle early on yeah? just some thoughts

Of course we are. The reason i am reading yamato town is because i talked with him on TS last night and he has rolled mafia for like 5 games in a row or something and i told him "hey let's wreck mafia if we are both town, it would be nice to play with you when you are actually town and play".

He basically promised to play in his first post, because he seems interested in the game and happy. If it's a fake post then i will 100% figure it out based on his play AFTERWARDS, but as per now there is zero reason to think yamato is mafia.

I don't really get what you are saying here. Like are you suggesting posts that do not make any sense and do not help town find mafia are not scummy? Because in my opinion they are. Again there was no reason for him to make the post from town perspective, hell he himself clarified that already. Like obviously he is not 100% mafia, which is why i am not voting for him, but that was a HUGE red flag for me. So if Breshke is town he better shape up, because he is actually a decent player when he plays, and i expect everyone who is town to play. What he did so far is far from decent.

Superbia can go to townpile aswell.

l0l ok. thnx for the background story which helps make ur and yamato's posts make sense.

and no im not saying what ur saying doesn't make sense. what i AM saying is that ur nitpicking over a post. because i actually thought that u and yamato associating with each other was a bit strange and i was looking to see what u guys did further.

I always nitpick over posts. That's how you find scum.

And yes the latter part of your post is reasonable, that's how i would think people react. It's not how Breshke reacted though...


He's basically saying he's waiting to see what you guys will do but you're saying that's not what he said?

Also thoughts on the evolution of your read on Breshke. At first you think he's very likely to be Mafia then seem to waffle and say we'll have to see later on. Also around this time you seem to want to kill GlowingBear. I don't like how you give up one thing when GlowingBear starts to seem like a better lynch target with his terrible shenanigans.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 05 2015 00:30 GMT
#294
Well, if rayn is really ignoring me just because I made a joke I'm happy where my vote is placed at. I gave my opinion on why I think he is mafia and I invite everyone to read it.

I also think MoosyDoosy might be mafia.

I think Breshke looks townie.
I think Superbia looks townie.

I didn't like yamato's opening but I have nothing against his posts. His alignment gets clearer as the game goes by, so I won't worry about it now.
I'm adorable.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 05 2015 00:32 GMT
#295
mmmmm
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 05 2015 00:32 GMT
#296
I don't like Moosy

but I'm trying to figure out who could be his partner
n00bKing
Profile Joined June 2015
United States1202 Posts
September 05 2015 00:34 GMT
#297
On September 05 2015 09:25 yamato77 wrote:
trash tier post

So you refuse to answer the direct question I posed to you?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 05 2015 00:37 GMT
#298
On September 05 2015 09:32 CopCake wrote:
I don't like Moosy

but I'm trying to figure out who could be his partner

don't look for associative cases first thing in the game. just try to look for who's scummy and lynch them. then u can start considering assocations.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
n00bKing
Profile Joined June 2015
United States1202 Posts
September 05 2015 00:38 GMT
#299
On September 05 2015 09:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
This was Breshke's post. In this his tone is sarcastic which matches his general acerbic posting.

I'm not sure his tone was sarcastic, but we can have him clarify. He may have also just been genuinely interested to see how things would start off, when rayn and yamato tried to activate their Wonder Twin powers.

You think Breshke's posting style is generally acerbic? I haven't felt that way, and I think I have been in every game you've played. Can you think of an example of this acerbic posting from him?

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 05 2015 00:39 GMT
#300
On September 05 2015 09:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 07:46 Breshke wrote:
So do we just sit back and wait for the yamato/rayn magic to happen?

This was Breshke's post. In this his tone is sarcastic which matches his general acerbic posting.

I don't see why you would say this:

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2015 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 08:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2015 07:53 yamato77 wrote:
Of all the people in the game, I have the least reasons to like GB's posting.

I want him to answer me.
I dislike Breshke the most.

The "do we just wait yamato/rayn magic to happen" is out of place as he doesn't even think either of us is necessarily town and idk.. it's jsut totally out of place, the whole post. Like is anyone even suggesting anything like that? Or like following your suggestion that "we should destroy mafia rayn"... Like that doesn't mean we will jsut own the thread and noone else has nothing to say about anything.

meh.. idk how to explain, the post is just terrible, doesn't make any sense and the timing goes along the same path.

I feel like it's NAI. It's probably a mix of pun and an observation. If yo uboth are town then you both are going to show something for it. and if u don't then it's an easy way to make some reads off of making an inner circle early on yeah? just some thoughts

Of course we are. The reason i am reading yamato town is because i talked with him on TS last night and he has rolled mafia for like 5 games in a row or something and i told him "hey let's wreck mafia if we are both town, it would be nice to play with you when you are actually town and play".

He basically promised to play in his first post, because he seems interested in the game and happy. If it's a fake post then i will 100% figure it out based on his play AFTERWARDS, but as per now there is zero reason to think yamato is mafia.

I don't really get what you are saying here. Like are you suggesting posts that do not make any sense and do not help town find mafia are not scummy? Because in my opinion they are. Again there was no reason for him to make the post from town perspective, hell he himself clarified that already. Like obviously he is not 100% mafia, which is why i am not voting for him, but that was a HUGE red flag for me. So if Breshke is town he better shape up, because he is actually a decent player when he plays, and i expect everyone who is town to play. What he did so far is far from decent.

Superbia can go to townpile aswell.

l0l ok. thnx for the background story which helps make ur and yamato's posts make sense.

and no im not saying what ur saying doesn't make sense. what i AM saying is that ur nitpicking over a post. because i actually thought that u and yamato associating with each other was a bit strange and i was looking to see what u guys did further.

I always nitpick over posts. That's how you find scum.

And yes the latter part of your post is reasonable, that's how i would think people react. It's not how Breshke reacted though...


He's basically saying he's waiting to see what you guys will do but you're saying that's not what he said?

Also thoughts on the evolution of your read on Breshke. At first you think he's very likely to be Mafia then seem to waffle and say we'll have to see later on. Also around this time you seem to want to kill GlowingBear. I don't like how you give up one thing when GlowingBear starts to seem like a better lynch target with his terrible shenanigans.

Here is my read evolution of Breshke:
- I saw a post i think makes no sense from town perspective.
- I asked him about it.
- He answered, and then i said "it does not make any sense from town perspective".
- I pushed him further, because i wanted a reaction (a better elaboration, in case he is town) and i wanted to make sure he knows i have my eyes on him because he CAN be lazy as town, but if he is town i don't want to allow him to be lazy, and i wanted him to know he does know that.
- He said "okay, my post was indeed fluff, but idk what to expect from people at that point of the game"
- That makes sense to me, i didn't even originally think about that. But now that he said it it makes a bit more sense.
- Then i responded him basically with saying "if you are town you will play, okay"
- After that his posting has been better, so i have a reason to believe he is not in fact mafia -> his behavior now to me makes more sense.

I focused onto both Breshke and Glowingbear at the same time. I already knew what i would say regarding how GB answers me. I want to cut out the stupidity from this game. Again, i have not been pushing GB, and again, i don't even care if he is mafia or not, he earned himself a spot in "ignore pile", if someone else wants to figure him out do it. I think it's more likely that he is mafia fro what i have said but i am not sure.

My "timing" on Breshke/GB thing has nothing to do with anything for reals.

I think the most likely people who are mafia in this game atm are Slam & Noobking.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g8742
shahzam294
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur768
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 8m
Patches Events
17h 8m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.