• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9110 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-11 15:07:40
September 11 2016 15:06 GMT
#1421
On September 11 2016 01:10 Blazinghand wrote:
This kind of dicussion is off-topic, here take it somewhere else. Unless there's a post specifically and directly about a recent ban or ban list action or ban list request, don't post it here, Race Bannon. There will be no further warnings.


On September 11 2016 22:44 Race Bannon wrote:
<3, thank you.

I'm not against calling people cunts. It's just that one would lose the respect one had to earn to call people that, if the target doesn't reciprocate that vulgar tune, not to mention when it's someone who didn't do you any wrong but worst of all if that person has been victimized for going after someone who truly deserves to be punished.. and has been nothing but respectful to his insistent mobbers

You are less than nothing to me now, which is paradoxical because I never noticed you. I don't hate you, but I sure would've punched you out if you would've said that to me in RL, in a slam poetry clubnight, if I had handed you a flyer relevant to the piece being performed. Now I'm probably getting banned because of you. Still, you are nothing but a pixel constellation, occupying less than 2%, at the time I looked at your stupid post..

Needless to say if I had anything to say about it, you'd be counting bragons for 3 months before you may join a game.

Can we end this?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 11 2016 17:11 GMT
#1422
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/32696-automated-ban-list-latest-race-bannon?page=1931#38608

Let's move on.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2016 17:25 GMT
#1423
!remindme 30 days
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
September 11 2016 19:40 GMT
#1424
Thanks - a lot.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
September 11 2016 22:38 GMT
#1425
Requesting a 23-game ban on BlazingHand for failing to follow up on 23 promises to write a post-game analysis on British Empire Mini Mafia II.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 11 2016 22:41 GMT
#1426
On September 12 2016 07:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Requesting a 23-game ban on BlazingHand for failing to follow up on 23 promises to write a post-game analysis on British Empire Mini Mafia II.

hear hear
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-22 21:49:46
September 22 2016 21:49 GMT
#1427
Due to personal circumstances my ability to respond to this thread quickly will be limited for several months. Expect a 1 week turnaround time until this personal matter clears up. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 27 2016 21:39 GMT
#1428
In light of BH's recent situation, I have decided that I am staging a coup and taking over the banlist. All hail your new Supreme Overlord.

First order of business: anyone who is currently banned or warned, I accept bribes to remove you from the list. Just PM me for the paypal address. For hosts, I also accept bribes to get your preferred method of punishment for offenders. In such a case, if the offender wants to reduce his or her punishment via counter-bribe, it must exceed the bribe amount offered by the host. Let the bidding wars begin!

(But seriously BH, I hope everything is okay. If you need help with anything, just let me know. I would be willing to help out here too if you need some help; I may not be the most active person, but I do still check this thread and the community thread a few times a day)
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-28 13:05:33
September 28 2016 13:05 GMT
#1429
On September 28 2016 06:39 Keirathi wrote:
In light of BH's recent situation, I have decided that I am staging a coup and taking over the banlist. All hail your new Supreme Overlord.

First order of business: anyone who is currently banned or warned, I accept bribes to remove you from the list. Just PM me for the paypal address. For hosts, I also accept bribes to get your preferred method of punishment for offenders. In such a case, if the offender wants to reduce his or her punishment via counter-bribe, it must exceed the bribe amount offered by the host. Let the bidding wars begin!

(But seriously BH, I hope everything is okay. If you need help with anything, just let me know. I would be willing to help out here too if you need some help; I may not be the most active person, but I do still check this thread and the community thread a few times a day)

PM me with your price. I've been gone so long i don't know what a "fair" price would be. 3 games though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 30 2016 14:02 GMT
#1430
whatever it is I hope it works out BH. Shout if you need help.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 03 2016 20:26 GMT
#1431
Newbie Student Mafia XXIII banlist actions:
Standard warning to Stutters for failing to vote. That is all.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
October 03 2016 21:41 GMT
#1432
On October 04 2016 05:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Newbie Student Mafia XXIII banlist actions:
Standard warning to Stutters for failing to vote. That is all.

No complaint, sorry.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 12 2016 15:49 GMT
#1433
i for one welcome my robot overlords
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
N0
Profile Blog Joined October 2016
154 Posts
October 12 2016 16:54 GMT
#1434
On August 04 2015 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
2. Post here that you are sitting out that game.

I am sitting out Dota 2 Mafia on Race Bannon's behalf, .. which is to say I'm RB but I forgot the password to my main for all intents and purposes. Cheers :-~
Signups for [T]Define [b][blue][N#][/blue][/b]ormal Code Mafia now open!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 12 2016 22:45 GMT
#1435
ban ban everyone
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 13 2016 22:28 GMT
#1436
On October 04 2016 05:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Newbie Student Mafia XXIII banlist actions:
Standard warning to Stutters for failing to vote. That is all.


Approved

On October 13 2016 01:54 N0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
2. Post here that you are sitting out that game.

I am sitting out Dota 2 Mafia on Race Bannon's behalf, .. which is to say I'm RB but I forgot the password to my main for all intents and purposes. Cheers :-~


I don't have time right now, but at some point before your sitouts are done we're going to have a chat about what kind of behavior is appropriate, and you'll have to convince me that you'll be reasonable.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-14 21:15:02
October 14 2016 21:09 GMT
#1437
Cruise Mafia has ended in a Scum victory.

I'd like to issue the following actions:
  • One game ban to Stutters695 for failing to live up to the activity requirement and failing to vote. I did proactively replace him out as I did not receive any answer to my PMs (even until now), so I think the replacement is equal to a modkill and thus should be punished with a one game ban.
  • A warning for NeverUnlucky for trying to modconfirm himself (which, technically, could be seen as bending but not breaking the rules of my game) and, worse, for not following direct mod advise that happened via PM. He was told to immediately stop conversation about PMs and also not talk about PMs at all - and he took that PM conversation partially to the game thread ("I even received a PM from someone who's not hosting"). Plot twist - the guy "who's not hosting" was Rels - a co-host of my game which could clearly be deduced from the OP.


I am not issueing any action for Damdred. He did fail to vote and failed to live up to the requirement for a cycle but he had valid RL reasons (being a stay in the hospital). I offered him to modkill him without any consequences, however he chose to play on.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 26 2016 18:09 GMT
#1438
On October 15 2016 06:09 beentheredonethat wrote:
Cruise Mafia has ended in a Scum victory.

I'd like to issue the following actions:
  • One game ban to Stutters695 for failing to live up to the activity requirement and failing to vote. I did proactively replace him out as I did not receive any answer to my PMs (even until now), so I think the replacement is equal to a modkill and thus should be punished with a one game ban.
  • A warning for NeverUnlucky for trying to modconfirm himself (which, technically, could be seen as bending but not breaking the rules of my game) and, worse, for not following direct mod advise that happened via PM. He was told to immediately stop conversation about PMs and also not talk about PMs at all - and he took that PM conversation partially to the game thread ("I even received a PM from someone who's not hosting"). Plot twist - the guy "who's not hosting" was Rels - a co-host of my game which could clearly be deduced from the OP.


I am not issueing any action for Damdred. He did fail to vote and failed to live up to the requirement for a cycle but he had valid RL reasons (being a stay in the hospital). I offered him to modkill him without any consequences, however he chose to play on.


Approved
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 05 2016 21:31 GMT
#1439
[T] Dota 2 Mafia banlist actions as follows:

1 Race Bannon has completed the first of his five game ban.

2 HamazuraXTschibo was modkilled due to failure to vote and inactivity. This was on the back of at least one warning. We're going to request a one-game ban.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
November 05 2016 22:04 GMT
#1440
That 1 game ban should be approved. It's appropriate
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2003
GuemChi 1587
Artosis 665
910 65
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 408
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox468
Other Games
summit1g7857
Doublelift2332
JimRising 521
Day[9].tv348
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft279
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick942
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 13m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.