• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:46
CEST 20:46
KST 03:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8818 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-09 13:08:59
November 09 2015 13:08 GMT
#261
I see absolutely no problem, either in principle or in practice, with hosts having the discretion to warn and/or modkill for bad behaviour, or for hosts exercising their judgment in pre-emptively excluding toxic players from games they are seeking to run. If players have an issue with the decisions made by hosts, then that can be taken up with Blazinghand / Foolishness and that host can have their hosting privileges revoked if the higher-ups feel that the hosts actions were unwarranted.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 09 2015 13:56 GMT
#262
On November 09 2015 17:16 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 06:26 Half the Sky wrote:
I feel with some of the recent issues we've had, and chatting with a few people, I'll just say that I feel more moderators should have WOTC in effect in their ruleset (at least for non-newbie games) and the community when signing up for games should use their discretion in aiming for a productive yet civil game where people of all experience/skill levels can learn and do their thing.


Out of curiosity, has anyone ever been barred from playing in a game due to WotC requests?

I don't think so. If I had to guess then almost noone really tries to use this.
On November 09 2015 22:08 Fidei86 wrote:
I see absolutely no problem, either in principle or in practice, with hosts having the discretion to warn and/or modkill for bad behaviour, or for hosts exercising their judgment in pre-emptively excluding toxic players from games they are seeking to run. If players have an issue with the decisions made by hosts, then that can be taken up with Blazinghand / Foolishness and that host can have their hosting privileges revoked if the higher-ups feel that the hosts actions were unwarranted.

I don't really see the point of this post. That's already the case?! And no, hosting privileges will not be revoked because a host can basically do anything he wants in/with his game and that's fine. If you don't like how someone hosts his games then don't join them.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
November 09 2015 14:06 GMT
#263
@JAT If the above is the case then it is not necessarily understood by everyone (I didn't know that, for example). Also I find it funny that a discussion about people being unnecessarily rude to each other only made it to your post before going down hill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 09 2015 14:27 GMT
#264
On November 02 2015 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Sitting out this game. TL Mafia Resistance V: Section 31

Can we agree that 2 cycles of resistance is the same as a full game? Seriously. This game can go on forever........... And because I haven't played any games in 2015 mafia is not popular anymore and there are no other games to sit out. Seriously. 5 cycles of that shit? That's 2 months.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 09 2015 14:29 GMT
#265
I am officially requesting a lessening of my sentence due to good behavior.


People have been calling me a Saint and the next Malcolm X recently.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 14:44 GMT
#266
LoneMeow, I wasn't aware many hosts themselves were even using WOTC - I didn't even know it existed until recently - I only started using it in my games post-Gaiden (another toxic game with multiple warnings) so only for two of my games has that been in effect. I have had only one player request a WOTC removal and that was it.

The only other host I was even aware that used it regularly was BH.

The other issue to contend with is that some people won't ever change their behaviour but WOTC will probably be more effective and ruin games less as opposed to modkills after the fact so at the very least hosts should be a bit more vigilant with it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
November 09 2015 15:03 GMT
#267
On November 09 2015 23:29 Koshi wrote:
I am officially requesting a lessening of my sentence due to good behavior.


People have been calling me a Saint and the next Malcolm X recently.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 09 2015 15:25 GMT
#268
On November 09 2015 23:06 Fidei86 wrote:
@JAT If the above is the case then it is not necessarily understood by everyone (I didn't know that, for example). Also I find it funny that a discussion about people being unnecessarily rude to each other only made it to your post before going down hill.

???
On November 09 2015 23:29 Koshi wrote:
I am officially requesting a lessening of my sentence due to good behavior.


People have been calling me a Saint and the next Malcolm X recently.

Can confirm.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 09 2015 15:28 GMT
#269
I have really not the slightest idea what on earth about my post could be interpreted as rude.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 09 2015 16:13 GMT
#270
not everyone digs your straightforward bluntness, babycakes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 09 2015 16:32 GMT
#271
On November 10 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
not everyone digs your straightforward bluntness, babycakes

Maybe, but there is literally nothing rude in there. I didn't even disagree with Fidei. I just told him that hosts can already do whatever they want.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
November 09 2015 16:59 GMT
#272
Meh, w/e.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 09 2015 18:11 GMT
#273
1) Guy gives his opinion
2) Other guy says post is pointless + Show Spoiler +
I don't really see the point of this post. That's already the case?!

3) Guy thinks other guy says his opinion is pointless and is annoyed. Or is annoyed at something else related.
4) Other guy is like "y u mad bro", I didn't do anything wrong
5) Random 3rd guy is like "u say it like it is sist4r, r3sp3ct"
6) Guy is like w.e

to be continued?
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 09 2015 18:12 GMT
#274
On November 08 2015 07:35 Rels wrote:
[M][N] Mini Mafia: The Vanilla Experience has concluded. Here are the ban requests:

Requesting a 1-game ban for yamato77 for failing to vote D2.
Requesting a 2-games ban for Alakaslam for posting in thread while dead.


Standard inactivity ban for yamato77 is approved.

Although I am leery of granting a 2-game ban for Alakaslam's antics, it seems many members of the community, including Alakaslam, are in favor of some kind of ban for him. The 2-game ban is approved, but Alakaslam, if you want to talk about this with me, any time, I will take a look into this and we can work things out. It seems like you're not in a great place right now which might be influencing your request for a permanent ban, and it would be sad for anyone who has so much fun playing mafia to leave our community. Talk to me any time.

On November 09 2015 23:29 Koshi wrote:
I am officially requesting a lessening of my sentence due to good behavior.


People have been calling me a Saint and the next Malcolm X recently.


Okay, Koshi. As promised, I'll take a look into the circumstances surrounding your initial sentence; you noted repeatedly in the past couple pages that you were unjustly banned. I'll do a review of GM's decision sometime in the next day. I will also review the games you played while banned and see if you have been on good behavior. Let me know if there's anything else you want to bring to my attention.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 09 2015 18:16 GMT
#275
On November 10 2015 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
not everyone digs your straightforward bluntness, babycakes

Everyone digs my straightforward bluntness. Are we talking about the same thing?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-09 18:36:10
November 09 2015 18:18 GMT
#276
On October 16 2015 08:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:19 Onegu wrote:
STOP


Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:25 Koshi wrote:
Joke hosts. Modkill a 3 page filter player because he forgot to vote.
Warnings don't exist.
Nothing in the rules about modkilling if you forget to vote.

Total joke.

Game is invalid already.


cba. You can kill me.

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:32 Koshi wrote:
Alakaslam did nothing wrong that affected this game.
Yet he gets modkilled and the game is host interfered.
Nobody cares ofc.

joke.


What does stop even mean? Does stop actually stop? Maybe Onegu dressed like a bad host and was therefore verbally assaulted?

I got 3 game ban for these 2 posts. After a host modkilled a player for inactivity on D1 who had a 3 page filter and voted (but in wrong thread)

edit: I also made a couple more post before the warning aabout the modkill because 1) i didn't know it was forbidden. 2) the modkill was so unbelievable retarded and unjustified it was impossible to not say anything about it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 09 2015 18:26 GMT
#277
Apparently it is in the rules that you can't say anything about modkills, even if they are totally bullshit and retarded.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 09 2015 18:29 GMT
#278
I also already sat out 2 games, and am waiting for like 20 days already for the next game to start and finish and they aren't even passed fucking day 2, not even fucking close.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 09 2015 18:30 GMT
#279
Maybe close. Nobody can tell. Dafuq is resistance anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 09 2015 18:34 GMT
#280
By the way, please try to consolidate your posts using editing rather than multi-posting outside of game threads. The allowance for double, triple posting etc is because you can't edit posts in Mafia.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 15m
INu's Battles
16h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 15m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.