• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1 - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 121 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 16 2015 13:11 GMT
#2281
On June 16 2015 22:10 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 22:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On June 16 2015 22:09 Onegu wrote:
On June 16 2015 22:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
False - if you and scott are scum then me and Damdred were watching the thread like hawks for a vote-switch. It's not hard, you just keep f5 with a copy/paste of your revote and if it changes you switch it. EZPZ.



You wouldnt have time and you and damdred both would have to do it multiplying the factor that one of you would be slow. When I am confident that both of you would be to slow to do it.

But you're actually wrong - I was literally f5ing the vote thread the whole time LITERALLY WATCHING for a vote-switch. I CAN ASSURE you that you wouldn't have gotten it through.



No I can assure you I would have gotten the lynch.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree. If you're town we can talk about it in post-game. At any rate, I'm not accepting any fantasies about voteswitches as valid reasoning for townreads.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 16 2015 13:11 GMT
#2282
On June 16 2015 22:10 milo109 wrote:
Then why did GlowingBear post deadline?



Because he is host... But deadline is :00. Any votes after that are not counted.
Try TL Mafia!!!
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 16 2015 13:12 GMT
#2283
Alright this is pointless. Make an actual case instead of relying on your supposed ability to copy and paste to win this game for you. I'm out for now.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 16 2015 13:13 GMT
#2284
[QUOTE]On June 16 2015 22:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 16 2015 22:10 Onegu wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 16 2015 22:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 16 2015 22:09 Onegu wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 16 2015 22:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
False - if you and scott are scum then me and Damdred were watching the thread like hawks for a vote-switch. It's not hard, you just keep f5 with a copy/paste of your revote and if it changes you switch it. EZPZ.[/QUOTE]


You wouldnt have time and you and damdred both would have to do it multiplying the factor that one of you would be slow. When I am confident that both of you would be to slow to do it. [/QUOTE]
But you're actually wrong - I was literally f5ing the vote thread the whole time LITERALLY WATCHING for a vote-switch. I CAN ASSURE you that you wouldn't have gotten it through.[/QUOTE]


No I can assure you I would have gotten the lynch.[/QUOTE]
Well we'll have to agree to disagree. If you're town we can talk about it in post-game. At any rate, I'm not accepting any fantasies about voteswitches as valid reasoning for townreads.[/QUOTE

Thats fine... But 100% if I am scum I do it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 16 2015 13:13 GMT
#2285
On June 16 2015 22:12 milo109 wrote:
Alright this is pointless. Make an actual case instead of relying on your supposed ability to copy and paste to win this game for you. I'm out for now.



other than you making shit up trying to bury scott?
Try TL Mafia!!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 16 2015 13:16 GMT
#2286
Where is Ticktock in the meantime?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 16 2015 13:16 GMT
#2287
Or Scott. He's more fun to argue with.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 16 2015 13:22 GMT
#2288
Milo over the course of the game you've had a pretty unshakable mafia read on me. I'd like you to explain it for me in detail plz, why were you unable to see me as town for so long during this game?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 16 2015 13:32 GMT
#2289
On June 16 2015 22:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Milo over the course of the game you've had a pretty unshakable mafia read on me. I'd like you to explain it for me in detail plz, why were you unable to see me as town for so long during this game?


K. At the start, I really didn't like the way you called out that 'slip' on me or the accusation on chocolate. I just felt like out of all the interactions out there, to choose those to focus on was weird, as if you wanted to get some easy mafia reads. Then once we lynch Kickstart, you pressure GGTemplar and keep going on Chocolate. I was pretty sure they were both town from the way they were playing, and the reasons you gave seemed to be tenuous, without much logic. At that point, GG/Chocolate/I were pretty hard aligned. We were defending eachother. And you seemed to be the enemy. As they both died and flipped town, it seemed like I was right. Town was defending itself against scum, but just not well enough. Then Fidei/I formed a bond, and we both agreed on the fact that you were scummy. And then he dies... But that last day, it was pretty clear to me the groups of three based on the votes, and you guys were all trying so hard. It was the lurkers vs the posters, and I just couldn't justify carrying my read on you any further. The world where you were with TT was pretty tenuous too.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 16 2015 14:22 GMT
#2290
So my reasoning, explanations, none of that mattered to you? I was wrong, so I was mafia? That's the sum of it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 16 2015 14:33 GMT
#2291
I didn't find your explanations satisfactory, or conclusive enough to be making posts like this:

On June 06 2015 18:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Jesus VE's pwning mafia in here and everyone just runs and hides.


On June 06 2015 18:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyone hear that? It sounds like the ghost of town Jesus showing us the way.

GGTemplar is trying to keep attention off Chocolate, in exactly the same way he's accusing me of trying to "attack Ticktock's accusor". It's pretty cut and dry.


On June 06 2015 22:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
I literally don't even know what you are referring to. Plz stop shitting up the thread and let townie voices be heard.


when you're proven wrong.

Obviously I was wrong about it, but I didn't like the way you pushed your reads. When they were also reads I didn't like...
I thought you were scum.
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 16 2015 14:36 GMT
#2292
I don't mind someone being wrong, but when they're wrong, don't listen to others, and insult the people they're wrong about, it seems scummy to me.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 16 2015 15:57 GMT
#2293
Holy....

I didn't expect to wake up and see this many pages of back and forth between Milo and Onegu... Funny how both of them are suddenly so active today compared to the rest of the game.

I've got somethings to deal with today still but overall I should be around through EoD today. I see that Onegu and Scott still are sticking to the votes last EoD as their argument for being town, which just keeps perfectly in line with the bus on Nydus theory IMO.

I was going to try and make a new case on scott last night, but fell asleep before I got more than a page or two into his filter. Think I'm burnt out on the filter dives anyways this game...

So to quickly recap, Damdred made his Case.

Scott posted a "Town case" for himself, which I responded too.

Then there was the filter dive I did, followed by my conclusions.

I'm certain Scott is mafia here, and since he has been hard defending Onegu and vise-versa I want to conclude that they have to be the scum team...

The fact that this game isn't over (scum hasn't conceded) has me a tad bit worried. When Scott flips red, then it has to be either VE or myself to be the NK. Whoever is left tomorrow, reconsider everything! There is a slim chance that we've overlooked Milo bussing scott before he left on his trip then Nydus gets back and tells his team to bus him instead, or that slime chance about VE.

I'm convinced Scott is the correct lynch today, I just don't want Town to have gotten through 2/3 of this LyLo to get tunneled and loose on the last day.
I can take that responsibility.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 16 2015 17:32 GMT
#2294
On June 17 2015 00:57 Tictock wrote:
Holy....

I didn't expect to wake up and see this many pages of back and forth between Milo and Onegu... Funny how both of them are suddenly so active today compared to the rest of the game.

I've got somethings to deal with today still but overall I should be around through EoD today. I see that Onegu and Scott still are sticking to the votes last EoD as their argument for being town, which just keeps perfectly in line with the bus on Nydus theory IMO.

I was going to try and make a new case on scott last night, but fell asleep before I got more than a page or two into his filter. Think I'm burnt out on the filter dives anyways this game...

So to quickly recap, Damdred made his Case.

Scott posted a "Town case" for himself, which I responded too.

Then there was the filter dive I did, followed by my conclusions.

I'm certain Scott is mafia here, and since he has been hard defending Onegu and vise-versa I want to conclude that they have to be the scum team...

The fact that this game isn't over (scum hasn't conceded) has me a tad bit worried. When Scott flips red, then it has to be either VE or myself to be the NK. Whoever is left tomorrow, reconsider everything! There is a slim chance that we've overlooked Milo bussing scott before he left on his trip then Nydus gets back and tells his team to bus him instead, or that slime chance about VE.

I'm convinced Scott is the correct lynch today, I just don't want Town to have gotten through 2/3 of this LyLo to get tunneled and loose on the last day.


Why would you be worried that scum has not conceded? Intelligent scum only concede when there is no chance of winning. You two have plenty of chance of winning if VE does not see the light. It's interesting why you would post this or reference this.

I'm here now, had some morning errands to do (I'm in the west US) but I should have all day until deadline.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 16 2015 17:35 GMT
#2295
On June 16 2015 21:11 milo109 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 02:59 scott31337 wrote:
My order would be -
Tictock
Milo
VE
Damdred
Fidei
NHM
Onegu
Chocolate



................................ It's almost as if he takes the town, puts them at the top, and then takes his mafia partners and puts them at the bottom. Show me where he read NHM as scum, not fence or town.


Why are you referencing a six day old list post to fit your agenda? I have many newer ones.

On June 16 2015 21:23 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 13:19 scott31337 wrote:
Tictock, so I just checked NYM's filter and he interacts extremely little with you, even though you have one of the biggest filters. What do you think about that and NYM?

VE I think it's off. We just have to keep the votes consistent - all the townies need to vote one person anyway.

I just am seeing Tictock and Damdred going after me now which from a town perspective seems strange - but from mafia they are like "Welp he's the lowest fruit now, let's GG it out!"

## Tictock/Damdred/NHM maybe?

Who do you want to lynch today?



Here he reads NHM scum. Abit before he votes TT then changes to NHM


Thank you - My reads can change you know.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 16 2015 18:27 GMT
#2296
On June 17 2015 02:32 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2015 00:57 Tictock wrote:
Holy....

I didn't expect to wake up and see this many pages of back and forth between Milo and Onegu... Funny how both of them are suddenly so active today compared to the rest of the game.

I've got somethings to deal with today still but overall I should be around through EoD today. I see that Onegu and Scott still are sticking to the votes last EoD as their argument for being town, which just keeps perfectly in line with the bus on Nydus theory IMO.

I was going to try and make a new case on scott last night, but fell asleep before I got more than a page or two into his filter. Think I'm burnt out on the filter dives anyways this game...

So to quickly recap, Damdred made his Case.

Scott posted a "Town case" for himself, which I responded too.

Then there was the filter dive I did, followed by my conclusions.

I'm certain Scott is mafia here, and since he has been hard defending Onegu and vise-versa I want to conclude that they have to be the scum team...

The fact that this game isn't over (scum hasn't conceded) has me a tad bit worried. When Scott flips red, then it has to be either VE or myself to be the NK. Whoever is left tomorrow, reconsider everything! There is a slim chance that we've overlooked Milo bussing scott before he left on his trip then Nydus gets back and tells his team to bus him instead, or that slime chance about VE.

I'm convinced Scott is the correct lynch today, I just don't want Town to have gotten through 2/3 of this LyLo to get tunneled and loose on the last day.


Why would you be worried that scum has not conceded? Intelligent scum only concede when there is no chance of winning. You two have plenty of chance of winning if VE does not see the light. It's interesting why you would post this or reference this.

I'm here now, had some morning errands to do (I'm in the west US) but I should have all day until deadline.


I think it's obvious why that would be a concern for me, but you are too ingrained in the fiction of Milo and I being scum to be able to admit it.

I'll give you a hint:
+ Show Spoiler +
It's because I'm town and care about tomorrows lynch as well as today's. You do remember that there is one more day of LyLo if scum isn't willing to concede...
I can take that responsibility.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 16 2015 18:31 GMT
#2297
So why milo instead of Ticktock, scott/Onegu? Scott at least seemed to be pretty certain of Ticktock's guilt yesterday, given TT was NOT on the mafia flip it seems that would make him even MORE certain.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 16 2015 18:46 GMT
#2298
1. I already had started a case on Milo I started from the night before I went to bed, and finished it in the morning - you never replied to it at all - Damdred saw some decent points in it though,
On June 15 2015 03:27 Damdred wrote:
It's not a bad case, I think a great point is how he has a scum read on tt but only votes me that day.

Could of possibly lynched tt maybe...

Anyway he's been really right all game.


What do you not like about my case?

2. Milo's play has been scummy beyond the unvote, and he's trying to ride it until the engine blows up.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 16 2015 18:53 GMT
#2299
On June 17 2015 03:46 scott31337 wrote:

2. Milo's play has been scummy beyond the unvote, and he's trying to ride it until the engine blows up.



I've been responding to every point made in the thread today, so stop trying to say I'm riding an unvote.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 16 2015 18:53 GMT
#2300
I mean look at the above post I made - why is he using a Day 3 list post from six days ago to show his agenda, when I have Day 4 ones after I've re-evaluated? That's not scummy to you?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 732
Other Games
summit1g9396
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick972
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Rush1318
• Lourlo1098
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 37m
INu's Battles
6h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 37m
Replay Cast
17h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.