• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:59
CEST 10:59
KST 17:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6228 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 23:31 GMT
#1681
On May 04 2015 08:16 Palmar wrote:
But I don't actually think it is.

Like I don't want to believe this is his townplay, but the same goes for everyone here.


:/

i just don't get this...emo...childish stuff from him? i've never seen him act this way
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 04 2015 00:00 GMT
#1682
Endgame:





Yamato77, the Mafia Roleblocker, has been lynched.

Town wins!


Obs: http://quicktopic.com/51/H/e9jSAYYAQdKyb
Mafia: http://quicktopic.com/51/H/qfYteS6EJd9k
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 04 2015 00:01 GMT
#1683
yay \o/

i'm gonna go suck at life somewhere else now
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 04 2015 00:04 GMT
#1684
Just woke up.

That works
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 04 2015 00:10 GMT
#1685
GG, soz BH lol
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 04 2015 00:10 GMT
#1686
but hey first town win for awhile ^^ -crawls into palmar's pocket- ^^

btw bresh thanks for talking to me lol >< that helped a ton
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 04 2015 00:11 GMT
#1687
I'll have a more detailed write-up of the game done by the middle of the week. I did want to get some initial thoughts down in a post before.

The Game:

Palmar put in a masterful performance this game, and I could very accurately summarize this game by just quoting his filter. Trfel also had an excellent performance. The rest of the town had their ups and downs, but largely ended up sheeping the right people during the last two days of the game.

The only really major knock on the town this game was Blazing-salt's lynch on Day 1. It was a very strange lynch to see happen, mostly because no one was truly convinced he was mafia, and it would have been so easy to extend the day. It's no coincidence that town had a great deal of success during the next two days when they decided to take their time.

Mafia lost this game by not putting up enough resistance at critical times. When the town was getting impatient and moving to consolidation, almost no mislynches were being advocated for by the mafia. This is how Yamato and WaveofShadow are the top lynch candidates of Day 2, despite both playing pretty well Day 1.

Also, the mafia team's decision to shoot rsoultin on Night 1 was inexplicable. Saving the shot would have been the best plan in this setup. Shooting Palmar was what I would have done in the situation. "Obvious" shot or not, he was the only real threat to mafia early in the game.

The Setup:

I'll write more on this mid-week, but I'm curious what people thought of the lynch mechanic, as well as having very open-ended deadlines.

As for my own thoughts, I enjoyed hosting this, since it was much easier to host than a normal IML. I'll likely cap cycles at 1-week in future iterations of this setup.

Also, I probably will not allow mafia to save shots in future games (or I'll create some sort of trade-off atleast). Full-on saving with no restrictions seems way too imbalanced, but it was fortunately not taken advantage of.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 04 2015 00:11 GMT
#1688
i didn't want to lynch you anymore \o/ and you kinda in a roundabout way helped explain artanis to me >> hrum
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 04 2015 00:12 GMT
#1689
heh

yes

ppl just want to shoot me for lolz cause i suck but can't be lynched \o/

-poofs-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 04 2015 00:33 GMT
#1690
On May 04 2015 09:10 rsoultin wrote:
but hey first town win for awhile ^^ -crawls into palmar's pocket- ^^

btw bresh thanks for talking to me lol >< that helped a ton


Haha at least I contributed in some way.

As for the hold shot thing would it be balanced if mafia could hold their shot but they would have to either use 2 kp the next night or lose the held kp. So basically each held shot only lasts one night.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 04 2015 00:37 GMT
#1691
Literally never mafia when I don't hammer Breshke. Hammering Breshke then probably getting a lynch off on Yamato whom everyone wanted dead was the surefire scumplay that I'd take 100 times out of 100.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2015 00:42 GMT
#1692
The fact that you guys didn't delay like 24 hours for me is literally awful. The only reason you won is that WoS played like crap and Yamato dropped off. Palmar, congrats. You saw what I did and won the game for town, and deserve the victory. The rest of you, fie on you. Are you all really that bad? Did you want to end day 1 that early? You'd lynch me for no reason, no reason at all with the deadline not looming, and crush my dream? You almost lost for your ignorance! I won't forgive you for any of this. All of you insipid semi-sentient fools who'd sacrifice my play for your ignorance!

May you be cursed! Let my blood taint your win! Let your victory taste as ashes in your mouth! May you never forget the foolishness of your day 1 mislynch! May your sleep be disturbed by the dreams of your misplay! Never forget the rage of Blazinghand!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 04 2015 00:46 GMT
#1693
I didn't vote for you though BH.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 04 2015 00:50 GMT
#1694
Also, I think I played well in the end. I townread Breshke most of the game and doubted between lynching scum Yamato and Wave D2, then hardpushed scum Yamato on D3, forgetting the little Rsoultin-induced martyring in the middle.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2015 00:55 GMT
#1695
Also on a personal note Rsoultin, you are generally a good player, but attempting to ever ignore me and also threaten me will never work. I have a policy that I've committed to that any attempt to threaten me will only result in my yelling at whoever threatens me. I also usually like to add in insults. I will literally get lynched (and have gotten lynched) in order to uphold this policy. When someone ignores my cases and attacks me or tries to coerce me in the way you did, I will always respond in the way I did. As a result, it's literally never optimal to make that kind of attack on me if you're a town player :D

Although it didn't happen to work in my favor this game, I will not change this policy. I have it for the same reason the US doesn't negotiate with terrorists-- this policy prevents promotion of bad behavior. I will not reward people for trying to coerce me, no matter what. I will only do my best to agitate them in response.

Also, as you figured out and used effectively later in this game, there was no time pressure to lynch me. All joking and fake raging aside, lynching me would be a fine decision with a static deadline but was actually a super terrible decision with the dynamic deadline. when it looked for a while like you guys were not gonna lynch obvscums yamato and wos I was pretty mad.

In other words, I regret nothing, I played great, and was only mislynched because other players are bad.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 04 2015 01:39 GMT
#1696
So great you only pushed the games blue...

Anyway Gg all.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 04 2015 01:43 GMT
#1697
Either way I played badly early and was ok middle,just was doing to many things irl.

Ty for the game.

I actually didn't like this form of iml I thought it cheap end the lynch a little.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 04 2015 01:48 GMT
#1698
<3 damdy

saving waifu xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2015 01:53 GMT
#1699
On May 04 2015 10:39 Damdred wrote:
So great you only pushed the games blue...

Anyway Gg all.


Read obs qt boyo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 04 2015 03:33 GMT
#1700
On April 21 2015 09:11 yamato77 wrote:
sheep damdred forever gg


On April 21 2015 09:23 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:20 Palmar wrote:
I'm asleep so it's not scummy that I'm not posting

seems legit

palmar top town


On April 21 2015 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow


On April 21 2015 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol.
I dare you guys to lynch me.
Yamato wtf when did you ever say you were going to lynch me?



On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


On April 21 2015 11:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 10:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 10:44 Damdred wrote:
Meh honestly I really hate how you guys throw around botes in this setup can really tell there haven't been enough iml games lately </3.



I can't speak for others but since the votecount only counts at the 24 hour mark I don't feel as hesitant as if it was a more standard IML setup.

On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


Do you have any opinions on this post damdred?

Extra scumpoints for being all concerned and shot over the only person in the game to scumread him.
##vote: Breshke

I'm back from Draft night and I'm super fucking pissed 'cause I misplayed in the absolute stupidest way possible, cost myself a match and 2 packs, so it's time to take it out on scum.


This + something I've read from WoS on late day1 made me think yamato and WoS were mafia together, I don't know why.

Weird town/scum reads page 1 from yamato and voting WoS out of a joke was scummy to me, then WoS finds it weird but focuses on Breshke and forgets Yamato.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3295
Hyuk 265
Stork 154
Soma 140
Mong 75
NotJumperer 65
Yoon 60
Killer 58
Shinee 55
ToSsGirL 41
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 36
Bale 32
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 21
yabsab 13
Shine 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1189
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King162
Other Games
summit1g7728
singsing980
crisheroes98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 1m
INu's Battles
2h 1m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 1m
OSC
13h 16m
Replay Cast
14h 1m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.