• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10580 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 88 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 05:29 GMT
#1541
okay ^^

##vote Truffle
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 10:37 GMT
#1542
I'm just going to wait for the hosts to force us to lynch.

I'm terrible past day 1 but I think voting Trfel is dumb as shit. But who knows.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 02 2015 10:38 GMT
#1543
##Vote Yamato77
Motivation.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 12:53 GMT
#1544
lol it's a joke, palmar

##unvote

in response to the joke he made about bresh lol ^^

##vote Yamato77

this isn't a joke, and we only have 72 hours so the hosts are already forcing us to lynch today

time to talk

artie, don't care if you were waiting on yamato...let's talk ^^ we have to settle the lynch and i'm not policy voting anyone today because that's stupid ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 02 2015 13:00 GMT
#1545
We can talk. I'm pretty sure it's either Yamato or Breshke though and with two lynches I'm good.

I think you're town because your reads have been pretty fluid overall, though you've been pretty stern on Trfel being town and Breshke being scum I feel I understood why you thought that, and you changed your reads a lot on me/wave plus seem willing to listen and push along the game.

I think Trfel is town because he ended up being the one to truly push Wave, there's a ton of doubt in him, I don't think scum Trfel would try the Yamato shenanigans when it seems unlikely that Yamato would actually get lynched over Wave, and his read on me at the start of D3 though frustrating felt extremely familiar.

I think Palmar is probably town not because he'd been going on Wave all the time (though it does help) but rather the response he's given both the first time I pinged him out (continuing on his path and not doing things for easy towncred) and his frustration earlier today where he was being a dick to people. I don't think Palmar would be that much of a dick unless he was extremely frustrated.

I think Breshke can be scum because he hasn't really done much, he seems lax on actually doing work to get to a conclusion, he hasn't had many original thoughts and doesn't really seem to be thinking about the game critically.

I think Yamato can be scum because he's being extraordinarily lazy and he hasn't had many insights into the game that one would expect from Town Yamato. His read evaluation on me earlier on was the best thing he's delivered, but his reasoning on townreading you was lazy and I also feel like he was just looking for excuses to scumread Palmar earlier.

I expect lynching both Breshke and Yamato will win the game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 02 2015 13:06 GMT
#1546
Oh another reason why Rso is town is because during Trfel shenanigans she could've switched onto Yamato and I would've followed suit and it probably wouldn't have had anyone blame her for it.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 13:10 GMT
#1547
On May 02 2015 22:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
We can talk. I'm pretty sure it's either Yamato or Breshke though and with two lynches I'm good.

I think you're town because your reads have been pretty fluid overall, though you've been pretty stern on Trfel being town and Breshke being scum I feel I understood why you thought that, and you changed your reads a lot on me/wave plus seem willing to listen and push along the game.

I think Trfel is town because he ended up being the one to truly push Wave, there's a ton of doubt in him, I don't think scum Trfel would try the Yamato shenanigans when it seems unlikely that Yamato would actually get lynched over Wave, and his read on me at the start of D3 though frustrating felt extremely familiar.

I think Palmar is probably town not because he'd been going on Wave all the time (though it does help) but rather the response he's given both the first time I pinged him out (continuing on his path and not doing things for easy towncred) and his frustration earlier today where he was being a dick to people. I don't think Palmar would be that much of a dick unless he was extremely frustrated.

I think Breshke can be scum because he hasn't really done much, he seems lax on actually doing work to get to a conclusion, he hasn't had many original thoughts and doesn't really seem to be thinking about the game critically.

I think Yamato can be scum because he's being extraordinarily lazy and he hasn't had many insights into the game that one would expect from Town Yamato. His read evaluation on me earlier on was the best thing he's delivered, but his reasoning on townreading you was lazy and I also feel like he was just looking for excuses to scumread Palmar earlier.

I expect lynching both Breshke and Yamato will win the game.


lol either you're in my head or i've been thought-dumping so much in the thread it's just plain obvious what and why my reads are the way they are xP

okay, so what changed your mind on bresh? just his read on you? you've been pretty adamant he's town most of the game...

i've actually got it narrowed to you three, and the one whose filter i most need to read is yours...the reasons for breshke and yamato being scum are pretty obvious (imo) while with you it's more paranoia; i like how you've been part of the game for the most part and seem to be putting the analysis in when it counts. i'm just aware that this could theoretically be a survival tactic (i'm not convinced that you choose to lynch wave over yamato if you're scum, though...getting another mislynch doesn't seem like so big a feat that you'd need to go for the cred there unless wave just doesn't want to play anymore and asks to be lynched/bussed lol ><)

truffle is in the middle of moving :/ i still wish he were more active cause him going silent makes me doubt myself lol >< but not enough to lynch him today i'm pretty sure, since it's really just the inactivity making me twitch and nothing else
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 02 2015 13:13 GMT
#1548
On May 02 2015 22:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 22:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
We can talk. I'm pretty sure it's either Yamato or Breshke though and with two lynches I'm good.

I think you're town because your reads have been pretty fluid overall, though you've been pretty stern on Trfel being town and Breshke being scum I feel I understood why you thought that, and you changed your reads a lot on me/wave plus seem willing to listen and push along the game.

I think Trfel is town because he ended up being the one to truly push Wave, there's a ton of doubt in him, I don't think scum Trfel would try the Yamato shenanigans when it seems unlikely that Yamato would actually get lynched over Wave, and his read on me at the start of D3 though frustrating felt extremely familiar.

I think Palmar is probably town not because he'd been going on Wave all the time (though it does help) but rather the response he's given both the first time I pinged him out (continuing on his path and not doing things for easy towncred) and his frustration earlier today where he was being a dick to people. I don't think Palmar would be that much of a dick unless he was extremely frustrated.

I think Breshke can be scum because he hasn't really done much, he seems lax on actually doing work to get to a conclusion, he hasn't had many original thoughts and doesn't really seem to be thinking about the game critically.

I think Yamato can be scum because he's being extraordinarily lazy and he hasn't had many insights into the game that one would expect from Town Yamato. His read evaluation on me earlier on was the best thing he's delivered, but his reasoning on townreading you was lazy and I also feel like he was just looking for excuses to scumread Palmar earlier.

I expect lynching both Breshke and Yamato will win the game.


lol either you're in my head or i've been thought-dumping so much in the thread it's just plain obvious what and why my reads are the way they are xP

okay, so what changed your mind on bresh? just his read on you? you've been pretty adamant he's town most of the game...

i've actually got it narrowed to you three, and the one whose filter i most need to read is yours...the reasons for breshke and yamato being scum are pretty obvious (imo) while with you it's more paranoia; i like how you've been part of the game for the most part and seem to be putting the analysis in when it counts. i'm just aware that this could theoretically be a survival tactic (i'm not convinced that you choose to lynch wave over yamato if you're scum, though...getting another mislynch doesn't seem like so big a feat that you'd need to go for the cred there unless wave just doesn't want to play anymore and asks to be lynched/bussed lol ><)

truffle is in the middle of moving :/ i still wish he were more active cause him going silent makes me doubt myself lol >< but not enough to lynch him today i'm pretty sure, since it's really just the inactivity making me twitch and nothing else

I really didn't like his D3 play. The way he analyzed me it felt like he was focussing on details that didn't really matter, and then he came with a conclusion that wasn't really a conclusion as it was just for this cycle, plus ignoring parts of the game. It also came down to your and Trfel's meta on Breshke showcasing all the original thoughts he has had in other games that he hasn't had here that I've given a bit more weight, especially since I feel I've got better reasons to townread other players.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 13:21 GMT
#1549
:/

yamato may well be scum here; it's just...eh...i feel like his play is more likely to come from a lazy town yamato than breshke's is to come from an off-game town breshke, if that makes any sense? i know i've been tunneling like mad on him -_-

but just this cycle, for instance? he starts off giving big reads, doesn't complete it. okay. same as yamato. but the notable difference is breshke has been back in the thread lol >< defending himself without following through on his reads. the sense of urgency for me simply isn't there. where is his attempt to actually solve this game? and it's the same problem i've been having with him since he started out day 2 just talking about why there was no nk

he came to no conclusions from it and while yamato was his only scumread the effort to find that second scum, to find where his reads must be wrong, was not apparent in the thread. that he's someone usually making astute observations as town on a regular basis makes that more damning

i'd definitely prefer a breshke lynch over a yamato lynch, and i'd like palmar to give me a reason not to lynch him that isn't a day 1 toneread
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 02 2015 13:28 GMT
#1550
I'm prob gonna end up sheeping you either way. I'm pretty sure lynching Yamato and Breshke wins us the game.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 13:37 GMT
#1551
lol >< it's usually a bad sign when i'm leading a thread

okay well i'm gonna be filter diving when i get time later this afternoon
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 02 2015 16:49 GMT
#1552
Gonna be gone for most of the day leading up to deadline due to a concert. Might be back just before, dunno yet.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 17:05 GMT
#1553
then you should be voting breshke, art

i'll put pressure on yama but we have to lynch today
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 17:25 GMT
#1554
It's Yamato so don't worry.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 17:45 GMT
#1555
meh aggravating one xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 18:10 GMT
#1556
eh i'm trying to write a 20-page research paper so i can graduate this may and finalize things like finances/housing for the next year right now so it would be immensely helpful if literally anyone but me actually put some work into this lynch today, please and thank you ^^

yes this is partly addressed to you, palmar, and definitely addressed to anyone potentially up for lynch who is town ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 02 2015 18:12 GMT
#1557
I don't think that we are forced to lynch today. Why do you think so?

I'll get to this sometime before the deadline, I hope.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 18:21 GMT
#1558
On April 28 2015 09:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I have subjectively determined that little progress is being made in this game. I'll be imposing a 3-cycle cap to this day. You have 72 hours to lynch, or the day will end in a no-lynch.


oh...lol for some reason i thought this was for the entire game :/ okay well that's fine then

still this thread is too dead -_- and this paper is more important than this game so someone else step up for once -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 19:44 GMT
#1559
Can we just lynch Yamato and get it over with. Please please please please please please please
Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 02 2015 19:53 GMT
#1560
On May 03 2015 04:44 Palmar wrote:
Can we just lynch Yamato and get it over with. Please please please please please please please
I think that's what I want to do, but I have a good bit of reading I want to do first.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 118
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 33
NotJumperer 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 37m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.