• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7398 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 88 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 19:58 GMT
#1561
meh i'm kinda inclined to agree with palmar cause:

1. i could be wrong anyway
2. if i'm right maybe you guys will finally look at breshke and stop being bad -_-

plus i'm probably going to be working on this still tomorrow and lol >< i don't have the time or the energy to argue with y'all so we'll probably end up lynching yamato anyway
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-02 20:04:45
May 02 2015 20:03 GMT
#1562
Counting the Votes:


Yamato(3)- Palmar, Artanis[Xp], rsoultin

until the possible day end

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 20:04 GMT
#1563
...when did yamato vote himself? o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 02 2015 20:04 GMT
#1564
Fixed.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 20:44 GMT
#1565
I don't even care if I'm right

I just want yamato to die for being a little bitch
Computer says mafia
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 02 2015 20:58 GMT
#1566
Magical.

Whatever, I'm done fighting, I don't want to be alive at lylo again anyway.

Peace.
Writer@WriterYamato
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 21:03 GMT
#1567
oooor

you could actually play and recognize that the reason you keep on being up for lynch if you're town (and yes you're often town) is because you're too damn lazy ><

you realize if you're town here you're not just screwing yourself over; you're making it next to impossible to push my scumread because your complete lack of interest is scummy as hell
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 21:05 GMT
#1568
On May 03 2015 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
Magical.

Whatever, I'm done fighting, I don't want to be alive at lylo again anyway.

Peace.

Tell everyone I'm confirmedesest town 2 ever play
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 21:14 GMT
#1569
lynch breshke with me palmar. if i'm wrong i'll lynch whoever you want day 4 ^^

whooooeeeeever you want

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 21:15 GMT
#1570
##unvote
##vote Breshke
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 02 2015 21:33 GMT
#1571
I finished reading the thread.

##vote Breshke
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 21:37 GMT
#1572
On May 03 2015 06:33 Trfel wrote:
I finished reading the thread.

##vote Breshke


you don't count xP i only negotiate with stubborn palmars
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 02 2015 21:42 GMT
#1573
On May 03 2015 06:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 06:33 Trfel wrote:
I finished reading the thread.

##vote Breshke


you don't count xP i only negotiate with stubborn palmars
What do you mean, negotiate?

I don't negotiate with town, just wait for night and then kill them.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 21:44 GMT
#1574
Ok I mean I'm already on the path where I want to lynch baddies for being bad on day 1 and Breshke defended wave like a million times even after wave voted him for some bullshit reasoning so there's that. i.e breshke didn't get mad which is the normal reaction when people want to kill you for dumb shit reasons. Instead he made up an excuse for wave.

rsoultin: Because suddenly I think this is actually a viable option I'll make you a deal.

If you're right, we're good.
If you're wrong, I have the one time ability in any future game to invoke an unconditional sheep from you on whatever case I'm pushing.

Agreed?
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 21:45 GMT
#1575
On May 03 2015 06:42 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 06:37 rsoultin wrote:
On May 03 2015 06:33 Trfel wrote:
I finished reading the thread.

##vote Breshke


you don't count xP i only negotiate with stubborn palmars
What do you mean, negotiate?

I don't negotiate with town, just wait for night and then kill them.


:/

-cracks whip- i will lynch you, scum!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 21:46 GMT
#1576
On May 03 2015 06:44 Palmar wrote:
Ok I mean I'm already on the path where I want to lynch baddies for being bad on day 1 and Breshke defended wave like a million times even after wave voted him for some bullshit reasoning so there's that. i.e breshke didn't get mad which is the normal reaction when people want to kill you for dumb shit reasons. Instead he made up an excuse for wave.

rsoultin: Because suddenly I think this is actually a viable option I'll make you a deal.

If you're right, we're good.
If you're wrong, I have the one time ability in any future game to invoke an unconditional sheep from you on whatever case I'm pushing.

Agreed?


agreed lol ^^

your day one reads are usually better than mine
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 21:47 GMT
#1577
ok I'll concede it must be a day 1 push. I can't make you vote something dumb in lylo or something.

@future Breshke

If I'm being bad, this is the reason I'm lynching you (officially, mostly i just don't care)

On April 22 2015 21:18 Breshke wrote:
Palmar you are obviously ignoring the context though. From what I understand the thrid vote in IML can be seen as safe for scum as they vote on a misslynch but arnt the creator of the push nor one of the hammers. Therefore one could say that scum might join a wagon at this time to blend into town while still getting the misslynch they need. So while WoS said the vote was safe he ment it was safe way for scum to try and secure a misslynch.

Yes a third vote in this type of instant misslynch is even safer but in context it doesn't move towards scums goal of getting a misslynch as a push that early is not likely to be sustained over a 24 hour period. So yes while you are strictly right that the vote was infact safer it can't be seen as pushing for a misslynch as much.



Your response to my case.

It was just as bad as artanis' but who cares.

##unvote
##vote Breshke
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 21:48 GMT
#1578
lynch yamato I suppose if this fails.

If artanis is mafia he can win I don't care.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 21:50 GMT
#1579
\o/!

if palmar is mafia i'm gonna feel like a boob here but lol i don't think you are....and it wouldn't be the first time i've felt like a boob lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 02 2015 21:57 GMT
#1580
Don't worry, I can't summon such a massive amount of don't care as mafia.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37647
Calm 3497
Shuttle 1230
Bisu 935
Hyuk 372
Stork 294
actioN 277
Rush 277
Soma 267
Zeus 249
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 102
Last 88
Soulkey 77
Dewaltoss 75
Light 74
Mini 73
Pusan 62
ZerO 56
Shine 52
NotJumperer 42
Shinee 42
Bale 41
Free 40
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Barracks 34
Yoon 32
hero 23
Noble 21
HiyA 20
Sharp 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 19
yabsab 11
Aegong 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns51960
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV309
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 90
OSC
2h 3m
OSC
11h 18m
Replay Cast
12h 3m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.