• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8907 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 88 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 30 2015 13:26 GMT
#1481
On April 30 2015 22:20 Palmar wrote:
Artanis is mafia for hopping onto the WoS wagon, I think he even said that in part he liked something I had said and now he's trying to call me mafia because reasons.

Artanis is mafia for defending WoS when there was no reason to do so. I know half of you morons defended him too, but you're all dumb. Artanis is less dumb. Slightly.

Artanis is mafia for trying to pretend like he was some sort of a town hero that got WoS lynched. Saying Trfel and him were to thank for it.


First: Being right does not make you town. I felt you were pushing Wave all day without being articulate in the reasons why. Your first case wasn't particularly good, and you easily jumped onto Yamato when that train rolled along.

Second: Reason was I thought you were calling Wave Scum for reasons that don't make him scum. Though he flipped scum, I still stand by that those particular things did not make him scum. I'm also wrong plenty of times, more so as town than scum probably.

Third: You can act all you want as if you were the reason Wave got lynched. You weren't. Had I not re-evaluated him triggering Trfel to do so, Yamato would've probably been lynched instead.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 30 2015 13:27 GMT
#1482
On April 30 2015 22:25 Palmar wrote:
Like to me the only realistic option for an alternative to Artanis is Yamato because of the other case I made this game that is probably still valid. I was just less sure on yamato than WoS.


i could see yamato actually but i dunnae that exchange at the beginning of the game looks hella weird as scum on scum

not impossible but weird

do you disagree?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 30 2015 13:28 GMT
#1483
On April 30 2015 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.

No.

He was mafia because of the things I said.

I don't tunnel shit for 2 days unless I'm sure.

And I have enough of a track record for day 1 to be allowed to be fucking sure when I am.

Lynch Toad
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 30 2015 13:28 GMT
#1484
lol and i'm my usual self i lynched him because i couldn't get my lynch and because i didn't like him when we talked (namely he spent more time doing anything but pushing his scumread) -_- i know i play like a scrub but when i try to play with logic i'm actually wrong more frequently crazy as that seems
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 30 2015 13:29 GMT
#1485
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.


Ignore large parts of the game? I ignored you and trfel not switching to yamato? what else did i ignore?

What do you think i didn't think about critically?

Why does rsoultin start liking me for my recent posting and artanis starts disliking me.

At least im meeting palmars expectations
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 30 2015 13:30 GMT
#1486
On April 30 2015 22:29 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.


Ignore large parts of the game? I ignored you and trfel not switching to yamato? what else did i ignore?

What do you think i didn't think about critically?

Why does rsoultin start liking me for my recent posting and artanis starts disliking me.

At least im meeting palmars expectations


i don't really like you for your last post -_-

but whatever

who should we lynch?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:31 GMT
#1487
On April 30 2015 22:23 rsoultin wrote:
lol

palmar, you've bussed teammates before, i don't think anyone's saying you're incapable of finding scum day 1 xP that would be ludicrous

i find it kinda difficult to believe the entirety of your scumread is based on you think artanis should have sheeped you though xP

This is why you're bad and you won't be better until you recognize this flaw.

You're looking at the what when you should be looking at the how.

It's completely irrelevant whether or not I have bused teammates before. I've played about a million games of mafia and I've probably pulled just about any strategy under the sun out at some point. If you want to actually try to be less shit, you need to start looking at each individual case and check it against what you think.

I have bused teammates and I have been right on day 1. So in the end your approach results in absolutely no fucking conclusion.

So... how do you do this?

You look at how I did it. Go read my case on WoS, go read my interactions with him and think to yourself "Do I believe Palmar genuinely believes the things he's saying?". Am I being insightful or am I using some shitty generic scumtells to build my case. Am I explaining why I think what I think in a manner that looks like these are genuine thoughts and not fabricated bullshit on a teammate?

Go forth and try.

You'll probably fail, but it's better to have tried and failed but not to have tried at all.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:31 GMT
#1488
On April 30 2015 22:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:23 Palmar wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.

No.

He was mafia because of the things I said.

I don't tunnel shit for 2 days unless I'm sure.

And I have enough of a track record for day 1 to be allowed to be fucking sure when I am.

Lynch Toad

I don't have a 100% hit rate in those things? What a shocker.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 30 2015 13:32 GMT
#1489
i'm out btw

no palmar i'm not lynching today unless i have time before EoD to review everything

might i suggest you do a little more work than just who is meeting your expectations? xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 30 2015 13:32 GMT
#1490
On April 30 2015 22:29 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.


Ignore large parts of the game? I ignored you and trfel not switching to yamato? what else did i ignore?

What do you think i didn't think about critically?

Why does rsoultin start liking me for my recent posting and artanis starts disliking me.

At least im meeting palmars expectations

Basically you seemed to ignore everything that happened end of D2, start of D3. The whole Wave/Yamato thing.

My alignment. Like I said, your conclusion was half-assed. "These things make him town but there's this one contradiction that makes me go eh but I think he's town enough that I don't want to lynch him this cycle". When you're this uncertain as town, one usually digs in a little bit more.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:32 GMT
#1491
On April 30 2015 22:27 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:25 Palmar wrote:
Like to me the only realistic option for an alternative to Artanis is Yamato because of the other case I made this game that is probably still valid. I was just less sure on yamato than WoS.


i could see yamato actually but i dunnae that exchange at the beginning of the game looks hella weird as scum on scum

not impossible but weird

do you disagree?

Read my case. I don't back and forth with trash tier.
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 30 2015 13:33 GMT
#1492
On April 30 2015 22:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:23 rsoultin wrote:
lol

palmar, you've bussed teammates before, i don't think anyone's saying you're incapable of finding scum day 1 xP that would be ludicrous

i find it kinda difficult to believe the entirety of your scumread is based on you think artanis should have sheeped you though xP

This is why you're bad and you won't be better until you recognize this flaw.

You're looking at the what when you should be looking at the how.

It's completely irrelevant whether or not I have bused teammates before. I've played about a million games of mafia and I've probably pulled just about any strategy under the sun out at some point. If you want to actually try to be less shit, you need to start looking at each individual case and check it against what you think.

I have bused teammates and I have been right on day 1. So in the end your approach results in absolutely no fucking conclusion.

So... how do you do this?

You look at how I did it. Go read my case on WoS, go read my interactions with him and think to yourself "Do I believe Palmar genuinely believes the things he's saying?". Am I being insightful or am I using some shitty generic scumtells to build my case. Am I explaining why I think what I think in a manner that looks like these are genuine thoughts and not fabricated bullshit on a teammate?

Go forth and try.

You'll probably fail, but it's better to have tried and failed but not to have tried at all.


i'm not interested in arguing with town xP stop defending yourself when no one is lynching you it just makes me want to really be awful and spite vote you for lolz
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 30 2015 13:33 GMT
#1493
On April 30 2015 22:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:29 Breshke wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.


Ignore large parts of the game? I ignored you and trfel not switching to yamato? what else did i ignore?

What do you think i didn't think about critically?

Why does rsoultin start liking me for my recent posting and artanis starts disliking me.

At least im meeting palmars expectations


i don't really like you for your last post -_-

but whatever

who should we lynch?


Wtf did you start liking me for then because between that post and from when you last said you ddint like me ive done fuck all.

at this stage my default answer is palmar but i wont be voting for him until I look into him which ill be doing tomorrow.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:33 GMT
#1494
On April 30 2015 22:32 rsoultin wrote:
i'm out btw

no palmar i'm not lynching today unless i have time before EoD to review everything

might i suggest you do a little more work than just who is meeting your expectations? xP

No.

I have a blueprint to win the game. And if you guys follow it, we win.

step 1: lynch Artanis.
step 2: lynch yamato

Feel free to flip them around.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:34 GMT
#1495
On April 30 2015 22:33 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:31 Palmar wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:23 rsoultin wrote:
lol

palmar, you've bussed teammates before, i don't think anyone's saying you're incapable of finding scum day 1 xP that would be ludicrous

i find it kinda difficult to believe the entirety of your scumread is based on you think artanis should have sheeped you though xP

This is why you're bad and you won't be better until you recognize this flaw.

You're looking at the what when you should be looking at the how.

It's completely irrelevant whether or not I have bused teammates before. I've played about a million games of mafia and I've probably pulled just about any strategy under the sun out at some point. If you want to actually try to be less shit, you need to start looking at each individual case and check it against what you think.

I have bused teammates and I have been right on day 1. So in the end your approach results in absolutely no fucking conclusion.

So... how do you do this?

You look at how I did it. Go read my case on WoS, go read my interactions with him and think to yourself "Do I believe Palmar genuinely believes the things he's saying?". Am I being insightful or am I using some shitty generic scumtells to build my case. Am I explaining why I think what I think in a manner that looks like these are genuine thoughts and not fabricated bullshit on a teammate?

Go forth and try.

You'll probably fail, but it's better to have tried and failed but not to have tried at all.


i'm not interested in arguing with town xP stop defending yourself when no one is lynching you it just makes me want to really be awful and spite vote you for lolz


I won't be satisfied until you kiss the footsteps of your lord and savior town jesus.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 30 2015 13:34 GMT
#1496
On April 30 2015 22:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:23 Palmar wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.

No.

He was mafia because of the things I said.

I don't tunnel shit for 2 days unless I'm sure.

And I have enough of a track record for day 1 to be allowed to be fucking sure when I am.

Lynch Toad

I don't have a 100% hit rate in those things? What a shocker.

The recent games I've seen of you, you haven't been particularly spectacular on D1. I believe in XXX you tried lynching Marv for a long time. In Hammertime which I hosted, it was Toad. Compounded with the fact that you didn't really seem to be re-evaluating much during the day at all I don't put as much stock in your reads as you would like me to.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 30 2015 13:35 GMT
#1497
On April 30 2015 22:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:32 rsoultin wrote:
i'm out btw

no palmar i'm not lynching today unless i have time before EoD to review everything

might i suggest you do a little more work than just who is meeting your expectations? xP

No.

I have a blueprint to win the game. And if you guys follow it, we win.

step 1: lynch Artanis.
step 2: lynch yamato

Feel free to flip them around.

How certain are you that Breshke is town and why?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 30 2015 13:36 GMT
#1498
On April 30 2015 22:33 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:30 rsoultin wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:29 Breshke wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.


Ignore large parts of the game? I ignored you and trfel not switching to yamato? what else did i ignore?

What do you think i didn't think about critically?

Why does rsoultin start liking me for my recent posting and artanis starts disliking me.

At least im meeting palmars expectations


i don't really like you for your last post -_-

but whatever

who should we lynch?


Wtf did you start liking me for then because between that post and from when you last said you ddint like me ive done fuck all.

at this stage my default answer is palmar but i wont be voting for him until I look into him which ill be doing tomorrow.


wow now you're reading half my posts! lol it was in the same post you twit
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 30 2015 13:36 GMT
#1499
On April 30 2015 22:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:33 rsoultin wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:31 Palmar wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:23 rsoultin wrote:
lol

palmar, you've bussed teammates before, i don't think anyone's saying you're incapable of finding scum day 1 xP that would be ludicrous

i find it kinda difficult to believe the entirety of your scumread is based on you think artanis should have sheeped you though xP

This is why you're bad and you won't be better until you recognize this flaw.

You're looking at the what when you should be looking at the how.

It's completely irrelevant whether or not I have bused teammates before. I've played about a million games of mafia and I've probably pulled just about any strategy under the sun out at some point. If you want to actually try to be less shit, you need to start looking at each individual case and check it against what you think.

I have bused teammates and I have been right on day 1. So in the end your approach results in absolutely no fucking conclusion.

So... how do you do this?

You look at how I did it. Go read my case on WoS, go read my interactions with him and think to yourself "Do I believe Palmar genuinely believes the things he's saying?". Am I being insightful or am I using some shitty generic scumtells to build my case. Am I explaining why I think what I think in a manner that looks like these are genuine thoughts and not fabricated bullshit on a teammate?

Go forth and try.

You'll probably fail, but it's better to have tried and failed but not to have tried at all.


i'm not interested in arguing with town xP stop defending yourself when no one is lynching you it just makes me want to really be awful and spite vote you for lolz


I won't be satisfied until you kiss the footsteps of your lord and savior town jesus.


lol i've played too many games with you to do that xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 30 2015 13:42 GMT
#1500
On April 30 2015 22:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:29 Breshke wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.


Ignore large parts of the game? I ignored you and trfel not switching to yamato? what else did i ignore?

What do you think i didn't think about critically?

Why does rsoultin start liking me for my recent posting and artanis starts disliking me.

At least im meeting palmars expectations

Basically you seemed to ignore everything that happened end of D2, start of D3. The whole Wave/Yamato thing.

My alignment. Like I said, your conclusion was half-assed. "These things make him town but there's this one contradiction that makes me go eh but I think he's town enough that I don't want to lynch him this cycle". When you're this uncertain as town, one usually digs in a little bit more.


So no that isn't most of the game. Also i don't think you look as amazing from not lynching yamato as you think you do. Why as scum could you not have that out to lynch yamato and not take it to make yourself look better. If yamato gets lynched and flips town most likely wave gets lynched the next day anyway its just wifom.

How do you want me to dig in? The palmar stuff i found not important in context because you picked up the wagon later on. The trfel stuff was a contradiction yes and i still don't like it but why can't someone who is town do something that doesn't make sense to me.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 674
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 223
Rex 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52392
Calm 3799
Shuttle 1951
Bisu 1176
FanTaSy 921
firebathero 375
Zeus 345
Hyuk 277
Stork 247
Soma 228
[ Show more ]
actioN 205
Mini 204
Rush 164
Soulkey 156
EffOrt 134
Light 134
Last 131
ZerO 83
Snow 83
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 63
NotJumperer 47
Free 41
Sea.KH 41
Killer 39
Bale 39
JYJ 38
Shinee 33
Barracks 32
ToSsGirL 31
hero 27
Shine 25
Noble 23
Sharp 22
sorry 22
yabsab 22
Yoon 21
Aegong 19
HiyA 15
Sacsri 13
PianO 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5013
Dendi521
League of Legends
JimRising 301
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1413
kRYSTAL_261
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns37703
singsing1902
B2W.Neo464
crisheroes281
DeMusliM187
Livibee70
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
OSC
10h 23m
Replay Cast
11h 8m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.