• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:37
CEST 14:37
KST 21:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 88 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 22 2015 06:39 GMT
#441
On April 22 2015 15:25 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 14:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Breshke let her cool down and talk to me about BH's monstrosity and Damdred for a bit.
Did you read that post? Do you have any primary thoughts?


Sorry i actually didn't see this.

I like skim read through it skipped a few bits in the end/middle. I feel bad on commenting on stuff like that before reading it properly because if bh is town or scum he obviously put a lot of effort into it for me to just come and be like didnt read it here's what i think.

Anyway first off i don't like how it feels like he was trying to push scum on what felt like every single thing that damdred has posted. I don't think if someone is scum that they are scum in all their posts if that makes sense.

Some of the early stuff I think bh had a problem with can be explained by damdred thinking it was standard IML and then being told it wasn't(this is referring to the throwing away vote thing) . I can see how BH would miss this as if you read damdreds filter (I assume this is what happend) and not the game you wouldn't really get the grasp of that.

Then i don't really rememebr much else from it other than the point about him voting artanis after BH came in with his excuse that damdred predicted. I liked this point and it is odd but damdred did say to me that his vote on artanis was trying to make stuff happen so i can see a world where he would push on artanis instead of BH here because more people would react to the artanis push whereas a push on bh would get put down as a plynch


I think it's actually pretty hilarious for so many people to come in and go tl;dr to BH's post. He kinda deserves it for playing like he does half the time lol

So first, I agree with your first point, and that's exactly what rsoul has been saying. These kind of narrative reads are what I used to rely on, but you can go through anyone's filter and paint them in whatever light you like in this way. It can be convincing in the right hands, but it's not particularly accurate which is ultimately what matters to the rst of town. The convincing-ness of the post is what matters to BH as either alignment.

Damdred also recently said something about thinking it was standard IML. Where did he do this, because I can't find it.

Like....reading through Damdred's filter is easier than reading BH's case on him, fuck

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 22 2015 06:42 GMT
#442
K I'm randomly nitpicking parts of BH's post because it's all I can do

Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 15:20 Damdred wrote:
Look at the strange uneveness that wave uses between arts is and Yamato for instance it caught my eye pretty fast. He is perfectly fine with art and gives art a town lean(later on) for the way he voted for him even if it was silly. Really strange reactions and slight jnconsitincies in how he is playing and interacting push him to this level.

So, I don't even understand how anyone can let damdred get away with this paragraph. He's like, talking about the "uneveness" between how wave treats art and yamato? again, no evidence, other than he notes that wave has a different opinion on art and yam's alignment. You can't just call something strange and make it strange. What a vague read! Another classic scum move.


So....from this I think you can tell that BH absolutely ignored all context of anything Dmadred said or what was going on in thread. This is the stupid clusterfuck from yesterday where I argued with rsoul for ages and Damdred rehashed some of it, but he treats it as if it's Damdred's original thought. I don't think the read itself is vague at all, just bad, but again the importance here is that BH absolutely did not look for contextual cues when making this post of EVERYTHING in Damdred's filter, and it doesn't make him look good.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 06:43 GMT
#443
i liked this assessment btw, bresh :/ i'm sorry if you're town, and lol i suppose you probably are >< that looks like a town breshke post to me

it kinda just upsets me a little more though...so i'm glad you got your job ^^; i'm actually a little stressed out right now (military service ends next monday and i'm still trying to get things worked out cause nothing's going right ><) and don't like to feel like i'd be just as well off filling a spot and saying or doing nothing the way you and truffle were talking so...i think it's better if i don't return to the game until i can get this better under control tomorrow

On April 22 2015 15:25 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 14:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Breshke let her cool down and talk to me about BH's monstrosity and Damdred for a bit.
Did you read that post? Do you have any primary thoughts?


Sorry i actually didn't see this.

I like skim read through it skipped a few bits in the end/middle. I feel bad on commenting on stuff like that before reading it properly because if bh is town or scum he obviously put a lot of effort into it for me to just come and be like didnt read it here's what i think.

Anyway first off i don't like how it feels like he was trying to push scum on what felt like every single thing that damdred has posted. I don't think if someone is scum that they are scum in all their posts if that makes sense.

Some of the early stuff I think bh had a problem with can be explained by damdred thinking it was standard IML and then being told it wasn't(this is referring to the throwing away vote thing) . I can see how BH would miss this as if you read damdreds filter (I assume this is what happend) and not the game you wouldn't really get the grasp of that.

Then i don't really rememebr much else from it other than the point about him voting artanis after BH came in with his excuse that damdred predicted. I liked this point and it is odd but damdred did say to me that his vote on artanis was trying to make stuff happen so i can see a world where he would push on artanis instead of BH here because more people would react to the artanis push whereas a push on bh would get put down as a plynch



nite wave, bresh <3 thanks for putting up with me
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 22 2015 06:44 GMT
#444
On April 22 2015 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
BTW the case is like 8 paragraphs, tops. The fact that there's resistance to reading it is pretty apalling. There are a lot of quotes in there, sure, but you've already read the quotes, assuming you've read the thread. It's not like it's so long that by tghe time you get to the end of it you can't "remember" what was at the start (Breshke >.>)

And yes, I was pointing out how most of what Damdred said was scummy, but MOST OF WHAT DAMDRED SAID WAS SCUMMY. Like, legit the dude is scum. Also, I'm not saying that literally every post he makes pushes a scum agenda. I'm noting how they serve his agenda, and hwo they don't link together into a town mindset. I also concede some stuff that DOES link together and is right. In fact, I explicitly state scum CAN be right, as his meta analysis of my willinginess to use IRL stuff as scum is literally correct. But that doesn't change the fact that if you look, Damdred's thoughts DO NOT follow each other.


I know I obviously didn't read it well hence I hadn't commented on it until wave specifically asked for it. Im obviously biast aswell because i already thought damdred was town.

I also fully believe that you blazinghand could make this case as scum as ive seen you rng someone and they actually write convincing reasons why they are scum other than the fact that you rng'd them. Hence why I also said I wanted to see other stuff from you aswell

Probably need to head off now so I won't be going back over your big post until i come back tonight.

On April 22 2015 15:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 15:25 Breshke wrote:
On April 22 2015 14:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Breshke let her cool down and talk to me about BH's monstrosity and Damdred for a bit.
Did you read that post? Do you have any primary thoughts?


Sorry i actually didn't see this.

I like skim read through it skipped a few bits in the end/middle. I feel bad on commenting on stuff like that before reading it properly because if bh is town or scum he obviously put a lot of effort into it for me to just come and be like didnt read it here's what i think.

Anyway first off i don't like how it feels like he was trying to push scum on what felt like every single thing that damdred has posted. I don't think if someone is scum that they are scum in all their posts if that makes sense.

Some of the early stuff I think bh had a problem with can be explained by damdred thinking it was standard IML and then being told it wasn't(this is referring to the throwing away vote thing) . I can see how BH would miss this as if you read damdreds filter (I assume this is what happend) and not the game you wouldn't really get the grasp of that.

Then i don't really rememebr much else from it other than the point about him voting artanis after BH came in with his excuse that damdred predicted. I liked this point and it is odd but damdred did say to me that his vote on artanis was trying to make stuff happen so i can see a world where he would push on artanis instead of BH here because more people would react to the artanis push whereas a push on bh would get put down as a plynch


I think it's actually pretty hilarious for so many people to come in and go tl;dr to BH's post. He kinda deserves it for playing like he does half the time lol

So first, I agree with your first point, and that's exactly what rsoul has been saying. These kind of narrative reads are what I used to rely on, but you can go through anyone's filter and paint them in whatever light you like in this way. It can be convincing in the right hands, but it's not particularly accurate which is ultimately what matters to the rst of town. The convincing-ness of the post is what matters to BH as either alignment.

Damdred also recently said something about thinking it was standard IML. Where did he do this, because I can't find it.

Like....reading through Damdred's filter is easier than reading BH's case on him, fuck



Hmm i didn't realise that what rsoul was saying was similar to me. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm not sure if he ever explicitly said it at the time but the quote saying he hates people throwing votes around made me assume that he did because i couldn't think of a reason why he would dislike it otherwise.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 06:47 GMT
#445
-_- not to be an ass but we've said similar things several times this game breskhe, including during the yamato/wave fight when i first thought you might be town after all, and you've been treating me like i'm a slug

i agree that usually when we're both town we tend to think similarly, so that was bugging me eh

really going now ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 22 2015 06:50 GMT
#446
i'm off to bed, and then I have work, then i'll be back online at around 01:00 GMT (+00:00) ish.

Everyone who checks thet hread, let me know what you think of Damdred's thought process. if I come back to find myself dead, you guys can all apologise to me in the post game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 06:50 GMT
#447
I'll read this shit later

I've lost my general will to play mafia for today
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 22 2015 06:52 GMT
#448
On April 22 2015 15:50 yamato77 wrote:
I'll read this shit later

I've lost my general will to be mafia for today

Fixed.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 06:52 GMT
#449
fuck off, wave
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 22 2015 06:54 GMT
#450
oh come ON yamato it's like 8 paragraphs, TOPS. If you don't read my case then you don't deserve to behold the BEAUTY of it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 06:55 GMT
#451
On April 22 2015 15:54 Blazinghand wrote:
oh come ON yamato it's like 8 paragraphs, TOPS. If you don't read my case then you don't deserve to behold the BEAUTY of it

I'll read everything in the last few pages later

in the mean time, I'd rather relax more.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 22 2015 06:57 GMT
#452
On April 22 2015 15:55 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 15:54 Blazinghand wrote:
oh come ON yamato it's like 8 paragraphs, TOPS. If you don't read my case then you don't deserve to behold the BEAUTY of it

I'll read everything in the last few pages later

in the mean time, I'd rather relax more.

>:[
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 22 2015 06:57 GMT
#453
[image loading]
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 22 2015 07:01 GMT
#454
I am a badass town though I'm cutter than GB. Just look at me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 22 2015 07:06 GMT
#455
Idk why I'm still up but I am.

I don't know if I actually believe this is town bh saying this stuff it just looks like scum bh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 22 2015 07:56 GMT
#456
Votecount


WaveofShadow(1)- Palmar
Blazinghand(3)-Breshke, rsoultin, Trfel
Artanis[Xp](2)-yamato77, Damdred
Damdred(1)-Blazinghand
Palmar(1)-WaveofShadow



With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 22 2015 10:08 GMT
#457
Dunno what to think of the BH post. I think I could make a better one for Yamato, but that doesn't make him scum.

I actually think Trfel is my biggest scumread atm. In LXX, it was extremely difficult to get him to townread me. I literally had to move mountains (still tired) before he stopped being suspicious of me. This game, he randomly decided to get suspicious of me due to that post where I said I'd wait for Palmar/BH, then after a few posts on it he randomly decided I'm a townlean again. I sense a lack of true suspicion in him; it feels like he's just trying to push whatever seems easiest to push at the time. He's also giving off a lot of free townreads which doesn't fit into the suspicious Trfel I've played with in LXX. He feels far too ironclad in his opinions.

##Vote Trfel
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 10:21 GMT
#458
I still think Wave is mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 10:28 GMT
#459
On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


The bolded sounds like a mafia comment. Why is he even mentioning it if he doesn't know? Also the entire tone of the post just sounds like mafia to me.

Also, he scumreads breshke here for a "safe vote", then when he understands the rules, something magical happens:


On April 21 2015 11:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 10:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 10:44 Damdred wrote:
Meh honestly I really hate how you guys throw around botes in this setup can really tell there haven't been enough iml games lately </3.



I can't speak for others but since the votecount only counts at the 24 hour mark I don't feel as hesitant as if it was a more standard IML setup.

On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


Do you have any opinions on this post damdred?

Extra scumpoints for being all concerned and shot over the only person in the game to scumread him.
##vote: Breshke

I'm back from Draft night and I'm super fucking pissed 'cause I misplayed in the absolute stupidest way possible, cost myself a match and 2 packs, so it's time to take it out on scum.


On April 21 2015 11:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh what the fuck?
WOw I missed that completely. That's really odd. EVery IML game I've played has actually been IML

gotta rethink Breshke then.


Right, so the narrative here is that somehow if the game is actually properly IML, then Breshke's vote is "safe" and therefore kind of scummy.

Whereas now that WoS has realized that it's only a "check-in IML" type of game, the vote is no longer scummy, so I must assume the vote is thus no longer "safe".

However, unlike WoS I would actually think the vote is actually MORE safe given the 24 hour check in. He cannot be accused of bringing the vote to L-2 because no such thing exists, he can unvote at any time. So what I get from this is WoS just used some bullshit reason to back off of breshke.

Thus he is mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 10:30 GMT
#460
Also WoS is just fucking mad all the time so that's mafia
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_326
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns34502
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM197
Livibee123
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
23m
OSC
9h 38m
Replay Cast
10h 23m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.