• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8486 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 88 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 06:32 GMT
#201
On April 21 2015 15:29 Damdred wrote:
Literally it might be one of the worst reasons to town read someone ever. Do scum never do pressure votes or joke votes and then not do much else?



ummm...you did notice that breshke also townread him for it, and the person you're arguing with has artie as a scumlean? yet you're fine with breshke? so...what's your point?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 21 2015 06:39 GMT
#202
On April 21 2015 15:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 15:29 Damdred wrote:
Literally it might be one of the worst reasons to town read someone ever. Do scum never do pressure votes or joke votes and then not do much else?



ummm...you did notice that breshke also townread him for it, and the person you're arguing with has artie as a scumlean? yet you're fine with breshke? so...what's your point?


I didn't townread him for the vote i town read him for the reason because it seemed super weird to me from a scum mindset. To add to that when he asked me about how i felt that you disagreed with me he had the exact same kind of thought as me exact i didn't post it because im more cautious calling you town after last game.

Has rfel played more than one game of scum the database only has the student game.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 06:42 GMT
#203
On April 21 2015 15:39 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 15:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 15:29 Damdred wrote:
Literally it might be one of the worst reasons to town read someone ever. Do scum never do pressure votes or joke votes and then not do much else?



ummm...you did notice that breshke also townread him for it, and the person you're arguing with has artie as a scumlean? yet you're fine with breshke? so...what's your point?


I didn't townread him for the vote i town read him for the reason because it seemed super weird to me from a scum mindset. To add to that when he asked me about how i felt that you disagreed with me he had the exact same kind of thought as me exact i didn't post it because im more cautious calling you town after last game.

Has rfel played more than one game of scum the database only has the student game.


he was 3rd party in aperture...but other than that nope ^^

lol, wave didn't townread artie for just the vote either -_- he townread him for the reason. thank you for further validating my point though xP

eh

i don't put any weight on people townreading me, anymore. in fact it's scum-favored to townread me early because even if it's not obvious now, they know that it'll become obvious as the game progresses
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 21 2015 07:03 GMT
#204
Waves Reason

On April 21 2015 13:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
This is the absolute final time.
I'm going to spell it out so it's absolutely crystal fucking clear, and if it's still not enough then just go ahead and lynch me for it or some shit because unless it's going somewhere, this is ridiculous already.

Yamato gave some reason directly referencing something he said to me outside of the game that i don't remember, probably something he jokingly said to me at some point yesterday or the day before...? I don't consider that a reason because it has zero direct reference to anything that occurs within the confines of this game and is directly related to something yamato and I supposedly talked about. As that is the case, he would do it as either alignment since supposedly he said he would do it and therefore is completely alignment UNindicative.

Artanis' reason I have no knowledge of and has no direct reference to me, so I naturally find it a little odder to bring something like that up---it is my opinion that that could draw more attention than something yamato can directly reference to something he and I supposedly did



My reason

On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:24 yamato77 wrote:
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow

I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


tentative town read for this post.


lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


They reach the same place a town read but they are different so I don't see how you compare them.

Anyway rso what do you have any comments on peoples alignments your pressuring but i don't see any conclusions yet. I get its early just seeing where you are at.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 07:36 GMT
#205
Lol if you cant see the similarity between those two reads on artie i dont onow what to tell you...both of you basically said hes town cause his reason for voting was odd...

Like read it when you quote it yeah?

Ive been giving out reads? I still have artie at a scum lean...liked yama's entrance though am a touch leary of all the appeals to me during his argument with wave, so the read is a little weaker now. already said i was inclined to agree with trfel that wave leans town after the exchange...

Beyond that nothing worth discussing xP and all of that is pretty much already in my filter sooooo
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 10:51 GMT
#206
On April 21 2015 14:28 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 10:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:59 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

lol seriously? xP


Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.


I have no way to prove this but i actually had it written that it was slightly townie because i find her to be a lot more neutral as scum

You get a tentative townread for this post. More free towncred to the first person to correctly point out why.
Mafia wouldn't bother with suggesting something and admitting that it can't be proved in the same post, this early on, when it doesn't matter like this. Right?

Pretty much. It's something that you have absolutely no reason to post as scum because it doesn't achieve anything, yet when you're town it's something you may say because it was in the back of your mind, a very human response. Actually having thought about it, I could see scum saying it, but I do think it's a lot likelier from town.

Arsoul, why is it bad that someone else explains something I've pinged?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 21 2015 12:06 GMT
#207
##vote WaveofShadow

I think this is a good vote.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 12:18 GMT
#208
On April 21 2015 21:06 Palmar wrote:
##vote WaveofShadow

I think this is a good vote.

[image loading]
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 21 2015 12:31 GMT
#209
I don't remember.

I was on my phone and reading.

I also think rsoultin is town.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 13:52 GMT
#210
I would like you to try hard to remember.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 21 2015 14:31 GMT
#211
Maybe later man. I'm working now.

It's probably some shitty tone read.
Computer says mafia
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 21 2015 16:43 GMT
#212
Hey guys, yesterday was my last day at my old job and today is my first day at my new one. Can't check tl mafia at ork during my first day on the job, sorry. I haven't read the thread and won't be able to until 00:00 GMT (+00:00)'£. Please extend day by 24 hours and dint lynch me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 17:37 GMT
#213
Hello.

I have to leave for an exam in maybe a half hour. I really need to study.

Would anyone care to distract me?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 18:22 GMT
#214
I don't get what it is with games I join lately or if it's just apathy in general or some shit, but games are extremely boring when no one talks.

I'm around for a couple hours if anyone wants to bother.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Palmar.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 18:32 GMT
#215
I'm kind of around. Doing some poker stuff on the site.
##Unvote
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 18:32 GMT
#216
Side, even.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 18:35 GMT
#217
On April 22 2015 03:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't get what it is with games I join lately or if it's just apathy in general or some shit, but games are extremely boring when no one talks.

I'm around for a couple hours if anyone wants to bother.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Palmar.


lol and what is it that you want to talk about?

[image loading]
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 18:38 GMT
#218
I love that gifs are a thing this game.

I dunno....thoughts on damdred maybe?
I'm pretty underwhelmed.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 18:38 GMT
#219
On April 21 2015 19:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 14:28 Trfel wrote:
On April 21 2015 10:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:59 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:55 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:46 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 09:34 Breshke wrote:
[quote]

Yeah haha all jokes aside in my limited experiance with art ive never seen him mention stats before so him referencing town stats and relating it to this game just seems like a weird way for a scum artanis to open.

This is obviously very weak hence the tentative part.


so you don't find it odd at all that he managed to enter with a post implying that he's town (via the stats comment) plus over-explaining what should be a joke-sheep of a joke-vote?

by over-explaining i mean:

On April 21 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##vote: waveofshadow
I'm ok with any lynch that isn't me since I need to overtake kita in the not lynched as town percentage tab. Therefore, any lynch that is not me furthers this condition and I support this lynch.
##Vote WaveofShadow


why even include the bolded sentence when it's clear in the first lol ><

if anything that deserves a light scum lean, not a light town lean fitting awkwardly into the joking phase like that


Ehh I disagree. I don't see it as that awkward or over explainy really. I didn't/don't really see it as awkward either. Nor do i really think that awkward always equals scum.


Do you think her reading into it in that way says anything about her alignment?


No because i can see how she would see it that way

I actually think it makes her slightly likelier to be town as I find it unlikely scum would go in against a tone read of another player right off the bat.


I have no way to prove this but i actually had it written that it was slightly townie because i find her to be a lot more neutral as scum

You get a tentative townread for this post. More free towncred to the first person to correctly point out why.
Mafia wouldn't bother with suggesting something and admitting that it can't be proved in the same post, this early on, when it doesn't matter like this. Right?

Pretty much. It's something that you have absolutely no reason to post as scum because it doesn't achieve anything, yet when you're town it's something you may say because it was in the back of your mind, a very human response. Actually having thought about it, I could see scum saying it, but I do think it's a lot likelier from town.

Arsoul, why is it bad that someone else explains something I've pinged?


so i can't decide which is more boring here, the fact that if you're taking me seriously the obvious is escaping you, or the fact that if you're taking me seriously in my posts to mostly inactive trfel you're already wrong xP

you've got nothing more interesting to talk about?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 18:39 GMT
#220
On April 22 2015 03:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
I love that gifs are a thing this game.

I dunno....thoughts on damdred maybe?
I'm pretty underwhelmed.


i liked one and only one of his posts

-channels my inner artie-

free towncred if you can pick out which one!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 146
ProTech145
ViBE144
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13812
Artosis 538
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe126
Other Games
summit1g7761
shahzam611
Day[9].tv451
C9.Mang0386
Maynarde86
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV134
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• RyuSc2 25
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur582
• Day9tv451
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.