• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8510 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 88 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 21 2015 20:10 GMT
#241
I don't like that post especially that town read on wave hrm.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 21 2015 20:16 GMT
#242
I'm very much ok with my vote
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 20:16 GMT
#243
On April 22 2015 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 04:14 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 15:20 Damdred wrote:
Well those are EXCELLENT questions you seem to be some form of medium that has stolen these very thoughts from the inside of my head!

Now bh is an interesting case as I'm sure he will come into the thread at a later time and hive some form of excuse of his absence for the first however many hours. But as always his scum meta is to do as little as possible and scrape by on fabrications and afking. And as such him being gone is scummy espe ially while he is active elsewhere.

This part is a bit trickier, trfel as scum in my experience likes to be in the thick of the action trying to shape other peoples reads and causing subtle confusions. Very unlike bh scum game which is more behind the scenes, besides trfels last bit post who h was ok that puts him more towards the bottom of null rather than town.

Breshke is one of the greatest forces of good in the thread amen. Has some of the highest activity good thoughts questions and interacting with everyone he can. Really good town atm.

Look at the strange uneveness that wave uses between arts is and Yamato for instance it caught my eye pretty fast. He is perfectly fine with art and gives art a town lean(later on) for the way he voted for him even if it was silly. Really strange reactions and slight jnconsitincies in how he is playing and interacting push him to this level.

great questions


i actually thought this was his only not terrible post...he reiterated what was already being said about you (wave), but everything else except maybe the part on breshke (which was so generic i find myself getting glassy-eyed reading it) was at least a different perspective than some of the others brought to the thread

plus the sarcasm just makes me feel better about him in general xP

I mean I guess I overexaggerate the rehashing EVERYTHING because the trfel thing is kinda relevant I suppose so I sort of see what you mean, but the BH things looks super weird because he talks a bunch about him and leaves off with an extremely weak conclusion. And yeah Breshke/me reads.

As far as the sarcasm thing, I really don't put any stock into meta reads anymore whatsoever so I'm afraid I don't really take it into account.


i missed your post sorry lol ><

if it hasn't become clear yet, i do rely on meta-tonereads, perhaps more than i should. the sarcasm thing is just for me. i don't expect others to agree on that bit

mmm, i don't know why you'd expect a strong conclusion on someone who at the time had posted nothing at all, wave? calling it a plynch later kinda invalidates the read, but him saying it's more alignment-indicative for bh than someone else has value, and it wasn't brought up by anyone else. it's enough that i don't feel like lynching damdy atm
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 20:17 GMT
#244
On April 22 2015 05:16 Palmar wrote:
I'm very much ok with my vote


-pokes-

your tonereads are pretty good. have you figured out what it was yet?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 21 2015 20:18 GMT
#245
WoS is mafia. Let's flip him
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 21 2015 20:19 GMT
#246
On April 22 2015 05:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:16 Palmar wrote:
I'm very much ok with my vote


-pokes-

your tonereads are pretty good. have you figured out what it was yet?

I have read like 2 pages of this game
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 20:23 GMT
#247
On April 22 2015 03:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't get what it is with games I join lately or if it's just apathy in general or some shit, but games are extremely boring when no one talks.

I'm around for a couple hours if anyone wants to bother.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Palmar.


lol i've been waffling back and forth on wave, honestly, and this post didn't help

complaint+inaction not a shining example of towniness to me

still curious where your read is coming from, palmar
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 21 2015 20:25 GMT
#248
My read is live from Iceland
Computer says mafia
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 20:29 GMT
#249
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 20:30 GMT
#250
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 20:37 GMT
#251
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.

Bro, you need to chill.
Writer@WriterYamato
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 20:37 GMT
#252
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 20:41 GMT
#253
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 20:46 GMT
#254
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 20:48 GMT
#255
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 20:49 GMT
#256
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 20:51 GMT
#257
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 20:52 GMT
#258
Plus that gives me an excuse to play GTA V once it's installed.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 20:55 GMT
#259
lol i'm actually fine with that

though i'm tempted to just test palmar's read and lynch wave for the lolz if he keeps doing nothing but screaming at people voing for him/saying he could be scum xP

-inb4 another scream fit from wave-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 21:02 GMT
#260
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE149
Nina 140
ProTech136
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13852
Artosis 619
PianO 36
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift3766
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1695
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe116
Other Games
summit1g6769
shahzam618
Day[9].tv568
C9.Mang0391
Maynarde99
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv568
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.