• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:50
CEST 09:50
KST 16:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9587 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 88 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 21:03 GMT
#261
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 21:03 GMT
#262
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things

There's nothing else to say about it, it's one single post and I've already commented.

It just passes me the fuck off that I'm attempting to create content at every juncture, providing reads/analysis and because of that I get singled out as scummy by almost everyone in the game, and this shit happens every game for me.

I should just start lurking and doing nothing. It's a lesson I should have learned 2 years ago playing on this site.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 21:06 GMT
#263
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:07 GMT
#264
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.

You have made a post that actually contained reads, they haven't (unless you want to count Palmar's unsubstantiated comments on rso and wave 'reads'.)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:08 GMT
#265
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 21:10 GMT
#266
That doesn't force anything. They'll participate if they feel like it this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 21:11 GMT
#267
Waiting for rsoultin to respond before I respond...
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:12 GMT
#268
On April 22 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
That doesn't force anything. They'll participate if they feel like it this game.

Well, they can continue to do nothing, and then we can lynch them then bitch about them not playing to their win condition. The point is, we can give them time due to there not being a hard deadline, so there's no excuses for them not to participate.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 21:13 GMT
#269
On April 22 2015 06:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things

There's nothing else to say about it, it's one single post and I've already commented.

It just passes me the fuck off that I'm attempting to create content at every juncture, providing reads/analysis and because of that I get singled out as scummy by almost everyone in the game, and this shit happens every game for me.

I should just start lurking and doing nothing. It's a lesson I should have learned 2 years ago playing on this site.

well, right now you're bitching when there are only 2 votes on you

granted, you've been under pressure the whole game so far, but so what? If you're town you can deal with it and produce convincing reads.

If you're mafia we just lynch you.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 21:13 GMT
#270
On April 22 2015 06:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
That doesn't force anything. They'll participate if they feel like it this game.

Well, they can continue to do nothing, and then we can lynch them then bitch about them not playing to their win condition. The point is, we can give them time due to there not being a hard deadline, so there's no excuses for them not to participate.

artanis, is this seriously your plan this game?
Writer@WriterYamato
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:16 GMT
#271
On April 22 2015 06:13 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
That doesn't force anything. They'll participate if they feel like it this game.

Well, they can continue to do nothing, and then we can lynch them then bitch about them not playing to their win condition. The point is, we can give them time due to there not being a hard deadline, so there's no excuses for them not to participate.

artanis, is this seriously your plan this game?

Is there any point to this question?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 21:17 GMT
#272
On April 22 2015 06:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah jsut fucking do it already.
Every single game. Literally EVERY game I start i contribute in every possible way I can and people call me scum for it. It's so goddamn silly.

Like...fucking meta but show me one game where i don't complain.
ANY GAME.


when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
I give up. Rsoultin is slow, and she's probably town anyway.

I agree, you aren't forcing them to participate. Furthermore, in Palmar's case, he trolls quite often. As town. And it's not a weekend, so I don't know why you think more time would help. I skimmed your filter in Linux Mafia, and you didn't seem to mind Palmar's trolling all that much, I got the impression that you worked around it.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 21:18 GMT
#273
On April 22 2015 06:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:13 yamato77 wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
That doesn't force anything. They'll participate if they feel like it this game.

Well, they can continue to do nothing, and then we can lynch them then bitch about them not playing to their win condition. The point is, we can give them time due to there not being a hard deadline, so there's no excuses for them not to participate.

artanis, is this seriously your plan this game?

Is there any point to this question?

I mean, you're not going to look for a lynch among the active players, you're just going to default to sitting on Palmar/BH in the hopes of forcing them to play when they are both capable of astounding uselessness AS TOWN?
Writer@WriterYamato
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 21:18 GMT
#274
On April 22 2015 06:17 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
I give up. Rsoultin is slow, and she's probably town anyway.

I agree, you aren't forcing them to participate. Furthermore, in Palmar's case, he trolls quite often. As town. And it's not a weekend, so I don't know why you think more time would help. I skimmed your filter in Linux Mafia, and you didn't seem to mind Palmar's trolling all that much, I got the impression that you worked around it.
EBWOP: I agree with WaveofShadow.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:20 GMT
#275
On April 22 2015 06:17 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

when i call you scum, wave, you'll know it -flicks- talk to me about the truffle post. you're the one who wanted to talk about things
I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
I give up. Rsoultin is slow, and she's probably town anyway.

I agree, you aren't forcing them to participate. Furthermore, in Palmar's case, he trolls quite often. As town. And it's not a weekend, so I don't know why you think more time would help. I skimmed your filter in Linux Mafia, and you didn't seem to mind Palmar's trolling all that much, I got the impression that you worked around it.

None of the other games are comparable because they have hard deadlines. This game doesn't. That's a very big difference.

My play isn't very useful if you all put your attention on me though. Palmar trolls, but when he's at risk of getting lynched, he will play to his win condition. Same is true for BH (for the most part).
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 21:23 GMT
#276
okay, truffle

so i'm scum artanis

my scum partner may or may not be one of bh or palmar, but can't be both

so i say let's wait until they do something rather than trying to push a hasty vote through? xP bh said he'd do something later if we give him some room...palmar's a coinflip...most day phases last 48 hours anyway and unless you've got someone you're super sure is scum i see no problem with pushing this out to a standard 48...

not saying it makes him town, but i don't see how it makes him scum. essentially you're keying in on something nai. again
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 21 2015 21:23 GMT
#277
On April 22 2015 06:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:17 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:41 Trfel wrote:
[quote]I'll talk to you about the truffle post if you want!

I thought that it was a really well-constructed post. Especially the part about why WaveofShadow is town,


lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
I give up. Rsoultin is slow, and she's probably town anyway.

I agree, you aren't forcing them to participate. Furthermore, in Palmar's case, he trolls quite often. As town. And it's not a weekend, so I don't know why you think more time would help. I skimmed your filter in Linux Mafia, and you didn't seem to mind Palmar's trolling all that much, I got the impression that you worked around it.

None of the other games are comparable because they have hard deadlines. This game doesn't. That's a very big difference.

My play isn't very useful if you all put your attention on me though. Palmar trolls, but when he's at risk of getting lynched, he will play to his win condition. Same is true for BH (for the most part).
But I'm doubtful that it's worth stopping playing the game over?

You can play the game, promote discussion, and then decide to pressure or lynch Palmar anyway. You can play the game and let Blazinghand know that if he doesn't come back at the time he said he would, he will be lynched.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 21 2015 21:24 GMT
#278
On April 22 2015 06:23 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:17 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:06 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:03 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:02 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:48 Trfel wrote:
On April 22 2015 05:46 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

lol ><

the part about he'd know if he was looking at his scum QT and he definitely would check his scum QT and his scum partner definitely wouldn't be inactive? xP

oh yes, it was amazing, truffle

-golf claps-
Oh, why thank you! I always knew I was amazing, but now I know why!

In all seriousness, what do you make of Blazinghand so far?


in all seriousness? you're asking me about the one-post wonder?

-yawn-

talk to me about people who have been posting ^^
I suppose you're right, it's best for me to keep my thoughts about Blazinghand to myself for the time being. I hope that you are curious.

I suppose Artanis looks the most suspicious to me so far.
On April 22 2015 05:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm kind of in favour of waiting until BH and Palmar do something. We have all the time in the world this game, mind as well make them do some work.
Why didn't I make the list? Why is he so content to wait? I noticed that Artanis was probing with questions for information earlier, but lately he's dropped off, and now this quote.


what's the scum-motivation for this?
Imagine you are Artanis in this game. The game starts, you need to establish your thread presence, because that's what people expect of you. You start asking questions and probing, but the thread degenerates into random arguing and yelling, and is low on activity and quality. You've already contributed to the discussion and made your presence known, and if everyone else isn't going to make serious reads, there's no need to continue. Time to relax and sit back until town pulls itself together.

Imagine you're Artanis in this game. You see two players that can be great as town doing fuck all. There is no hard deadline. You force them to participate by taking a back seat and take your time.
I give up. Rsoultin is slow, and she's probably town anyway.

I agree, you aren't forcing them to participate. Furthermore, in Palmar's case, he trolls quite often. As town. And it's not a weekend, so I don't know why you think more time would help. I skimmed your filter in Linux Mafia, and you didn't seem to mind Palmar's trolling all that much, I got the impression that you worked around it.

None of the other games are comparable because they have hard deadlines. This game doesn't. That's a very big difference.

My play isn't very useful if you all put your attention on me though. Palmar trolls, but when he's at risk of getting lynched, he will play to his win condition. Same is true for BH (for the most part).
But I'm doubtful that it's worth stopping playing the game over?

You can play the game, promote discussion, and then decide to pressure or lynch Palmar anyway. You can play the game and let Blazinghand know that if he doesn't come back at the time he said he would, he will be lynched.

How am I not playing the game right now? I'm responding to you pressing me on something that really isn't alignment indicative. If anything, it's town indicative since as mafia I'd probably want as short a day as possible.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 21 2015 21:24 GMT
#279
lol if artie doesn't play the game i'll lynch him with you tomorrow xP

how's that, truffle?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 21:26 GMT
#280
On April 22 2015 06:23 rsoultin wrote:
okay, truffle

so i'm scum artanis

my scum partner may or may not be one of bh or palmar, but can't be both

so i say let's wait until they do something rather than trying to push a hasty vote through? xP bh said he'd do something later if we give him some room...palmar's a coinflip...most day phases last 48 hours anyway and unless you've got someone you're super sure is scum i see no problem with pushing this out to a standard 48...

not saying it makes him town, but i don't see how it makes him scum. essentially you're keying in on something nai. again

To me, it sounded like Artanis is ONLY going to focus on them today, fuck all else, we lynch them if they don't contribute.

Seems a bit arbitrary to pick those two exact players who are known to be useless as both alignments and narrow the lynch to them ONLY.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3616
Rush 213
Soma 195
Mong 93
Killer 93
ToSsGirL 83
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft599
ceh9542
olofmeister519
Happy339
dupreeh231
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.