• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10517 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 23 2015 01:12 GMT
#26
/in
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 27 2015 23:27 GMT
#223
Thinking about it, the cleric is probably the most important role of the three.
I'm not very concerned about the rogue, the no-lynch is practically impossible to use without him eating rope the next day.

So I will focus on getting town people on positions 3 and 1. Finding mafia would be a plus, but seems secondary.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 27 2015 23:31 GMT
#227
On March 28 2015 08:28 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:27 Sepulchre wrote:
Thinking about it, the cleric is probably the most important role of the three.

Why's that?

Because none of his abilities are public, so it is doubly important to be able to put faith into him.
The other roles give us something to work with.

I also have a feeling the one that gets no immediate benefit would be all the stronger for it, but that is speculation.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 02:30 GMT
#345
On March 28 2015 11:19 yamato77 wrote:
I want to lynch sicklucker.

Vote me for that, I guess.

Well that's the best campaign platform I've seen so far, at least.


LightningStrike, in addition to comparing the meta of completely different people being a rather poor idea, I'm farily certain you're also confusing rsoultin for rikoty.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 02:42 GMT
#363
On March 28 2015 11:36 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:30 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:19 yamato77 wrote:
I want to lynch sicklucker.

Vote me for that, I guess.

Well that's the best campaign platform I've seen so far, at least.


LightningStrike, in addition to comparing the meta of completely different people being a rather poor idea, I'm farily certain you're also confusing rsoultin for rikoty.


lol nah he's not gonna confuse me for ritoky

i usually am pretty playful upon entering a thread, so i can see where his read is coming from. the interaction bit is what i don't fully understand

Yes my mistake, I guessed wrong it seems:
On March 28 2015 11:37 LightningStrike wrote:
I meant Snarfs not ExO for all my posts so far about her interactions so far.

I just figured it was you two since your names could maybe look a little bit similar. If you're drunk.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 14:34 GMT
#502
On March 28 2015 23:30 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:21 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:17 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:13 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:04 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.

This is very wrong. The little squabble is one of the only things I've managed to get a lean out of someone one way or another, so it's one of the most useful things that's happened in the thread.

And if you find mafia, you know who to elect.

You cannot possibly know who to elect without finding mafia.


You could argue it's the same thing, but you need to find town more than mafia (for this particular day 1 setup). 3 really townie people specifically. I'd say its easier and more important to focus on finding and electing the 3 most townie people.

In my opinion getting really solid reads on scum is damn near impossible on day 1. It's a crapshoot of people spewing meta reads and bullshit. However I think certain people almost always stick out as super townie. Right now I'm not seeing the super town people. So until I think we're in the right direction as far getting townies elected that's what I'm going to focus on.


lol xP damn but your inner starkingdoms is showing through terribly right now

how precisely do you plan on finding these "super!towns" without scumhunting?

oh, oh, i know! who has the prettiest campaign?! whoever put the most work into the formatting/font surely must be town!

and y'all wonder why i wanted people to commit to their top scumreads like a regular day 1 lynch...lol >< dead threads and people thinking these campaigns of hot air are more important than finding scum is exactly why



onegu ^^; dude...gonna explain why blazinghand is your pick or just vote some dude at random who has barely said a word?



Wants to kill Koshi and I'm down with that!


i kinda figured lol xP

but why are you down with that?



Cuz it's koshi in a large themed game, need I say more?


o.0 ummmm yeah?

lol you forget i've only been here since november...koshi can be poison in a thread, but what makes the large themed game bit significant?


The last one he mod killed himself then posted salt pics everywhere

Sounds like a problem that will take care of itself either way, I'm unconvinced of the wisdom of wasting the lynch on that.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 14:50 GMT
#518
On March 28 2015 23:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:34 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:21 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:17 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:13 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:04 Chezitwo wrote:
[quote]
This is very wrong. The little squabble is one of the only things I've managed to get a lean out of someone one way or another, so it's one of the most useful things that's happened in the thread.

And if you find mafia, you know who to elect.

You cannot possibly know who to elect without finding mafia.


You could argue it's the same thing, but you need to find town more than mafia (for this particular day 1 setup). 3 really townie people specifically. I'd say its easier and more important to focus on finding and electing the 3 most townie people.

In my opinion getting really solid reads on scum is damn near impossible on day 1. It's a crapshoot of people spewing meta reads and bullshit. However I think certain people almost always stick out as super townie. Right now I'm not seeing the super town people. So until I think we're in the right direction as far getting townies elected that's what I'm going to focus on.


lol xP damn but your inner starkingdoms is showing through terribly right now

how precisely do you plan on finding these "super!towns" without scumhunting?

oh, oh, i know! who has the prettiest campaign?! whoever put the most work into the formatting/font surely must be town!

and y'all wonder why i wanted people to commit to their top scumreads like a regular day 1 lynch...lol >< dead threads and people thinking these campaigns of hot air are more important than finding scum is exactly why



onegu ^^; dude...gonna explain why blazinghand is your pick or just vote some dude at random who has barely said a word?



Wants to kill Koshi and I'm down with that!


i kinda figured lol xP

but why are you down with that?



Cuz it's koshi in a large themed game, need I say more?


o.0 ummmm yeah?

lol you forget i've only been here since november...koshi can be poison in a thread, but what makes the large themed game bit significant?


The last one he mod killed himself then posted salt pics everywhere

Sounds like a problem that will take care of itself either way, I'm unconvinced of the wisdom of wasting the lynch on that.



So who do you want to be warrior at the moment and who do you want lynched?

Well my strongest* townread would be ExO, so I'd want him on Cleric. I don't really have a strong preference for the Warrior specifically, Keirathi seems innocent enough for now and ExO also trusts him so I guess that's good enough right now.

I don't really have strong mafia reads on anybody yet, gun to my head I would go with Hapahauli but see the *.


*"strongest" does not mean much, it's just a couple of hours into the game and nobody really did anything super townie yet. Nothing super scummy either, not a whole lot of alignment indicative things in general. Doesn't help that most people just play by meta which doesn't really do a whole lot for me.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 14:53 GMT
#527
On March 28 2015 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:50 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:34 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:21 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:17 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

lol xP damn but your inner starkingdoms is showing through terribly right now

how precisely do you plan on finding these "super!towns" without scumhunting?

oh, oh, i know! who has the prettiest campaign?! whoever put the most work into the formatting/font surely must be town!

and y'all wonder why i wanted people to commit to their top scumreads like a regular day 1 lynch...lol >< dead threads and people thinking these campaigns of hot air are more important than finding scum is exactly why



onegu ^^; dude...gonna explain why blazinghand is your pick or just vote some dude at random who has barely said a word?



Wants to kill Koshi and I'm down with that!


i kinda figured lol xP

but why are you down with that?



Cuz it's koshi in a large themed game, need I say more?


o.0 ummmm yeah?

lol you forget i've only been here since november...koshi can be poison in a thread, but what makes the large themed game bit significant?


The last one he mod killed himself then posted salt pics everywhere

Sounds like a problem that will take care of itself either way, I'm unconvinced of the wisdom of wasting the lynch on that.



So who do you want to be warrior at the moment and who do you want lynched?

Well my strongest* townread would be ExO, so I'd want him on Cleric. I don't really have a strong preference for the Warrior specifically, Keirathi seems innocent enough for now and ExO also trusts him so I guess that's good enough right now.

I don't really have strong mafia reads on anybody yet, gun to my head I would go with Hapahauli but see the *.


*"strongest" does not mean much, it's just a couple of hours into the game and nobody really did anything super townie yet. Nothing super scummy either, not a whole lot of alignment indicative things in general. Doesn't help that most people just play by meta which doesn't really do a whole lot for me.

Are you a smurf?

No.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 15:10 GMT
#548
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 15:14 GMT
#555
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 15:22 GMT
#560
On March 29 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.

Well that is possible, but neither of them said that. IIRC the only reasoning before was Onegu saying that Koshi "ruins themed games" or something along those lines, so I assumed Koshi's recent behavior was him showing that. Could very well be the two meant what you are saying instead.

As I have worded in my original post it's just what I gathered from their implications, I don't really have the time (or, I admit, motivation) to check for myself.

Either way, the far more important point I made was the first one - Wasting a lynch on a potential modkill (or if need be there surely is going to be some form of town KP) seems to not be the most optimal course of action.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 15:28 GMT
#565
He hasn't voted and is apparantly going to be gone until after the deadline, so yeah I would say that makes a modkill.

If mods are treating alignments unfairly and not modkilling mafia like justanothertownie suggests, then we get a free alignment check. Not bad either.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 28 2015 15:41 GMT
#572
On March 29 2015 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:28 Sepulchre wrote:
He hasn't voted and is apparantly going to be gone until after the deadline, so yeah I would say that makes a modkill.

If mods are treating alignments unfairly and not modkilling mafia like justanothertownie suggests, then we get a free alignment check. Not bad either.

That's not what I am suggesting. I am suggesting that Koshi will not make himself be modkilled as scum while as town he sometimes can't help it. Also I don't get why you believe that he wouldn't vote at some point to avoid a modkill as scum.

Hm, I see.

Well, I can't argue this, I just don't see what he would gain from playing like that. One more cycle of being alive wouldn't get him that much I can't imagine. Then again, his play makes really no sense from any perspective so maybe I should just stop overthinking it.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 12:57 GMT
#1465
@Holyflare's listpost: I disagree heavily with batsnacks, I'd put him next to WaveofShadow personally. I'm somewhat okay with the rest of the list to varying degrees.

The two people who said Hapahauli is a Jester-type role I read as very town. It fits perfectly the kind of wtf play he has been doing and I think no mafia would say that in this situation - Hapahauli was (and is I suppose) the prime lynch target and as mafia they wouldn't care one bit about that, so long as it's not a mafia member getting lynched.

Between rsoultin and VayneAuthority I think VayneAuthority seems like the smarter guy. So I'll vote him now since I can't fully guarantee being back before the deadline.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 22:04 GMT
#2189
Man that's a lot of pages.
I'll try to read the last couple but it's looking like rsoultin on 1 and justanothertownie on 3, which seems decent enough, though I would prefer them switched around. But I suppose trying to organize that would just add confusion right now considering it doesn't seem like we know who we're going to lynch yet.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 22:32 GMT
#2309
I don't really see why Trfel is suddenly the lynch.
I also don't see why everybody moved off Hapahauli. He came in, called 2-3 of the easiest people in this game to call mafia mafia without adding anything.
His post on Trfel is just fingerpointing him for saying "sicklucker basically claimed 3p" and running away with the most damning conjecture. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=109#2161
I personally read Trfel's post as "my mafia suspect claimed 3p so now there is a 0% chance he is town, let's lynch him", which is the far more apparant interpretation.
Hapahauli doesn't even consider that, and I will randomly add the most damning conjecture here, because he doesn't care about lynching mafia he's just trying to survive.

I haven't read all of the thread so maybe some people have better reasons for lynching Trfel. If you do I'd appreciate a link, or at least the name of the guy so I can check for myself.
As is I think Trfel is just getting lynched because he's afk. Which is ok I guess but don't disguise it as something more than a coinflip.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 22:42 GMT
#2358
On March 30 2015 07:39 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:32 Sepulchre wrote:
I don't really see why Trfel is suddenly the lynch.
I also don't see why everybody moved off Hapahauli. He came in, called 2-3 of the easiest people in this game to call mafia mafia without adding anything.
His post on Trfel is just fingerpointing him for saying "sicklucker basically claimed 3p" and running away with the most damning conjecture. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=109#2161
I personally read Trfel's post as "my mafia suspect claimed 3p so now there is a 0% chance he is town, let's lynch him", which is the far more apparant interpretation.
Hapahauli doesn't even consider that, and I will randomly add the most damning conjecture here, because he doesn't care about lynching mafia he's just trying to survive.

I haven't read all of the thread so maybe some people have better reasons for lynching Trfel. If you do I'd appreciate a link, or at least the name of the guy so I can check for myself.
As is I think Trfel is just getting lynched because he's afk. Which is ok I guess but don't disguise it as something more than a coinflip.


Yes there are better reasons for lynching Trfel. The ones that you skipped over in my posts in order to cherry pick an attack against me.

No, all you do is harp on about the 3p thing. Repeating something three times doesn't make it three different points.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 22:57 GMT
#2432
Somebody vote for justanothertownie so I can make rsoultin Cleric
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 23:00 GMT
#2441
On March 30 2015 07:59 Blazinghand wrote:
wait, I can block jat! hehuehuheue

##unvote
##vote VE

Oh really
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 29 2015 23:24 GMT
#2459
On March 30 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
but it killed sl so i'm not particularly bothered

Yeah you certainly aren't..
On March 30 2015 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
let's kill sepulchre

1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6686
Horang2 548
Hyuk 428
BeSt 378
Stork 127
Killer 117
sorry 85
Hyun 82
ggaemo 79
Shinee 74
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 57
Pusan 43
Snow 42
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 33
JYJ 24
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Other Games
gofns33571
singsing1887
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Lourlo1423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20m
INu's Battles
2h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 20m
Replay Cast
13h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.