• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6996 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:48 GMT
#1613
On March 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
do you think greymist would put a role in that limits someones ability to post and makes them not able to talk about it?

No.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#1616
On March 29 2015 15:25 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 15:21 ritoky wrote:
so I basically didn't read the past 20 pages, did anyone prove themselves town? I have 4 slots left.

me, sl, ls, rsoul, yamato, and hapa are already on the town list

your town list is... unconventional

you're probably town.

On March 29 2015 15:26 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 15:25 yamato77 wrote:
On March 29 2015 15:21 ritoky wrote:
so I basically didn't read the past 20 pages, did anyone prove themselves town? I have 4 slots left.

me, sl, ls, rsoul, yamato, and hapa are already on the town list

your town list is... unconventional

you're probably town.


that's cool, elect me warrior so I can lynch HtS

also who are 4 more towns, holyflare is not an acceptable answer to this question.

I am ok with yamato and ritoky if only for those posts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:50 GMT
#1618
On March 29 2015 16:06 Trfel wrote:
First off, apologies for this post being short. I'm rather sleepy, and I'm really busy tomorrow, so I can't guarantee much more from me until after the deadline.

I'm not convinced that LightningStrike is scum here. He made a bunch of null reads, but his early push on rsoultin was rather townie. He seems to be trying hard in this game, and I don't want to lynch him.

For now, I think that Holyflare is the best vote. He seems very towny, and he has been actively leading the thread. He's also said many of the same thoughts that I have had. His lynch candidates also generally line up with mine. I also trust Holyflare with whatever abilities are given to him by the adventuring party role.

##vote Holyflare

I personally like a sicklucker lynch. He's basically claimed third party.

As for Hapahauli: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

I don't want to lynch Half the Sky yet, either. I am fairly confident in reading her in a longer game, using the tell that Holyflare developed: "boring Half the Sky is mafia". I am not convinced that Half the Sky has been given enough time to be interesting in this game yet.

I don't like this post at all and I have no idea how this guy could make HFs townlist after this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:51 GMT
#1619
On March 29 2015 22:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 22:46 Onegu wrote:
@ HF

Why are you giving JAT a free up with reads? Doesnt the fact he doesn't have many concerns you. Plus am I off on the TMI thing?


because if he's mafia he can't do it and he'll drop down, what tmi thing?

lol, are you saying I am not able to give scumreads as scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:52 GMT
#1623
On March 30 2015 00:44 batsnacks wrote:
If ritoky wants to lynch hts that's also fine with me, she's completely forgettable this game. I don't think I've ever played with scum hts but people, forgot who, said that her being forgettable is her scum meta.

You played with scum hts in void mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:53 GMT
#1624
On March 30 2015 02:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 22:49 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 22:46 Onegu wrote:
@ HF

Why are you giving JAT a free up with reads? Doesnt the fact he doesn't have many concerns you. Plus am I off on the TMI thing?


because if he's mafia he can't do it and he'll drop down, what tmi thing?

lol, are you saying I am not able to give scumreads as scum?


give me some scum reads with reasoning then

I already gave scumreads this game. Not all of them are still what I think but I already did. So basically I am confirmed town to you now
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:55 GMT
#1629
On March 30 2015 01:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 01:00 batsnacks wrote:
On March 30 2015 00:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 00:57 batsnacks wrote:
btw I don't think HF is a good choice for mayor.


Why not?

I figured I was going to vote him at the end of the day anyways, so.


Can't trust him and he already has enough power in this game what with 3 votes already. This is an easy game for HF as either alignment right now.


what..............?

if you think i'm mafia I shouldn't have any powers, it should be pretty easy to tell if i'm mafia based on my reads, don't post this cop out crap

This is ridiculous.
On March 30 2015 01:11 Holyflare wrote:
nah i do want to be warrior I made that clear now, if i'm not being scum read you should want me as the person deciding your lynch, it's not like i'm going to do anything other than poe and discuss it down anyway

No, I definitely do not prefer the guy who is the hardest to read in the game to be the one deciding the lynch and I don't see how this is not obvious.
On March 30 2015 01:50 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 20:09 Holyflare wrote:
probably towny
Trfel


Could you elaborate with this one?

Still no problem with this guy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:57 GMT
#1635
On March 30 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
i'm not going to lynch hts when she said she couldn't play this cycle at all, i'll vote bh for intentionally antagonising a most likely town koshi or hapa for just not playing this game at all and trolling/afking

The first part of this post is acceptable the second part I am not sure I agree with...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:58 GMT
#1637
On March 30 2015 02:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
cool tings

chez who are you?

I hear we're allowed to privately communicate when dusk falls.

It's Chez, observe how he deftly dodges discourse while surreptitiously making the assumption he isn't lynched today.

He thinks he's sneaky, but he's not so sneaky.

I think you are very very wrong.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 17:59 GMT
#1638
On March 30 2015 02:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
i'm not going to lynch hts when she said she couldn't play this cycle at all, i'll vote bh for intentionally antagonising a most likely town koshi or hapa for just not playing this game at all and trolling/afking

The first part of this post is acceptable the second part I am not sure I agree with...

to clarify: with second part I mean the bh thing, absolutely lynch Hapa
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:02 GMT
#1639
I have no idea why after his play so far people think they can read HF well enough to make him the warrior. Absolutely no idea. IF we elect him we need to make absolutely sure who he has to lynch. There must not be a range of 2-3 people like he is giving currently because if people are idiots and he is scum he will just lynch whoever is not scum and get away with it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:06 GMT
#1643
On March 30 2015 03:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I have no idea why after his play so far people think they can read HF well enough to make him the warrior. Absolutely no idea. IF we elect him we need to make absolutely sure who he has to lynch. There must not be a range of 2-3 people like he is giving currently because if people are idiots and he is scum he will just lynch whoever is not scum and get away with it.


because mafia loves to call me town so you can pretty much just assume i'm town now

That's true. Not only for you btw. If you can tell who is the mafia that calls you town I might consider this read.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:08 GMT
#1647
On March 30 2015 03:07 rsoultin wrote:
lolol

mmmm

i do like a snarfs lynch though not gonna lie

maybe better than hapa and certainly better than bh

Weren't you his cheerleader in the beginning?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:10 GMT
#1653
On March 30 2015 03:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:07 rsoultin wrote:
lolol

mmmm

i do like a snarfs lynch though not gonna lie

maybe better than hapa and certainly better than bh

Weren't you his cheerleader in the beginning?


i said i liked his plan? that doesn't mean he's done jack shit since, which is what i'd expect from someone so gung ho at the beginning, yeah?

Fair enough.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:11 GMT
#1657
On March 30 2015 03:09 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 02:54 Holyflare wrote:
i'm not going to lynch hts when she said she couldn't play this cycle at all, i'll vote bh for intentionally antagonising a most likely town koshi or hapa for just not playing this game at all and trolling/afking



Seems like a town BH to me though...

Why? Openly and unreasonably antagonising people is definitely something BH does as scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:13 GMT
#1661
On March 30 2015 03:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I have no idea why after his play so far people think they can read HF well enough to make him the warrior. Absolutely no idea. IF we elect him we need to make absolutely sure who he has to lynch. There must not be a range of 2-3 people like he is giving currently because if people are idiots and he is scum he will just lynch whoever is not scum and get away with it.


If we don't elect HF, who do we elect?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻


Did you guys hear something?

nah, back to topic: There doesn't seem to be any perfect candidate. Maybe Koshi but this has obvious downsides,
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:16 GMT
#1664
On March 30 2015 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
honestly i'm just going to lynch hapa

anyone that doesn't want to lynch hapa is making this game a total farce because they have NO excuse to town read him at all when he's a town leader that has done absolutely nothing

Not the worst plan I ever heard but I don't trust you not to suddenly change your mind later.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:19 GMT
#1672
On March 30 2015 03:17 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
honestly i'm just going to lynch hapa

anyone that doesn't want to lynch hapa is making this game a total farce because they have NO excuse to town read him at all when he's a town leader that has done absolutely nothing

Not the worst plan I ever heard but I don't trust you not to suddenly change your mind later.

Then you can hold him accountable to it then.

Hapa has been lynched once as town ever, and it's not by playing like this that he has a nice unlynched record.

I expect you to out who you are at some point. You know way too much to be allowed to be a background player.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:19 GMT
#1675
On March 30 2015 03:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:11 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I have no idea why after his play so far people think they can read HF well enough to make him the warrior. Absolutely no idea. IF we elect him we need to make absolutely sure who he has to lynch. There must not be a range of 2-3 people like he is giving currently because if people are idiots and he is scum he will just lynch whoever is not scum and get away with it.


If we don't elect HF, who do we elect?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻


Did you guys hear something?

nah, back to topic: There doesn't seem to be any perfect candidate. Maybe Koshi but this has obvious downsides,


Yeah it's kind of a shitty situation we're in I think.


uhhh? why are you only saying this now when you've been saying i'm towny and when I questioned batsnacks about it you were kinda semi-defending me and only now you're just saying we're in a bad spot?????????

Dude didn't get the joke. Mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:21 GMT
#1681
On March 30 2015 03:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
honestly i'm just going to lynch hapa

anyone that doesn't want to lynch hapa is making this game a total farce because they have NO excuse to town read him at all when he's a town leader that has done absolutely nothing

Not the worst plan I ever heard but I don't trust you not to suddenly change your mind later.


lynch him if he does? or pick a player you trust for rogue to block it if he tries to lynch anyone other than what we decide on?

like the only way any answer is wrong here is if we don't decide on a lynch amongst ourselves and then fail to hold the warrior and rogue accountable for seeing it through

if you don't want him to have any special powers that's one thing, but the argument that you're afraid who he'll lynch is a little asinine imo...regarding him or any other player for that matter

Oh I will hold him accountable but I already know other people will find excuses not to do so if it happens. And even if he lynches someone on his own it doesn't even mean that he is 100 % scum. Pardoning would be the wrong move in every scenario because then we don't get any information at all.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 821
actioN 522
Mong 201
BeSt 194
Killer 114
Dewaltoss 113
sSak 52
ZergMaN 39
Bale 31
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 26
Noble 11
yabsab 10
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister990
Happy315
Sick193
crisheroes178
KnowMe94
Pyrionflax28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 18m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.