• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 335 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 18:24 GMT
#741
On March 29 2015 03:18 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:10 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:04 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:57 Keirathi wrote:
Just woke up and reading through the thread....

What the fuck, how can people actually think ExO_ is scum? That's the most baffling thing in the thread so far.


Fallout is cool and all and I'm sure you're happy he's townreading/joint-running with you but exo's game plan for d1 is scummy.

It's not even about townreading/joint-running with me.

It's posts like this:

On March 28 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?

But you haven't - you've picked out random people and said they're mafia based on, apparently, nothing at all. And I don't know about Hapa yet, but I for one am NOT mafia, so from my perspective, you're doing LESS than nothing - you're actually doing NEGATIVE good for the town so far.


And you're voting a guy simply because he promised not to lynch you.

Potato Patoto

You can say you're town and this is helping town. But this isn't helping me see you as town, or anybody else in the thread. You're not finding scum, or helping to confirm yourself or others as town.

So how are you any better?


1) He calls VE out on the bullshit
2) He's in the thread intentionally focusing attention on himself. He's never played scum before. What first time newbie scum does that in a large themed game?

There's like 0.01% chance that guy is scum.


1) I think the best, and towniest, way to deal with that post by VE is to ignore it. That is such an easy call out I don't even consider it a call out.
2) How do you know he's never played scum before? Someone else I forget who said he plays on another site. I doubt he's never rolled scum if he plays forum mafia on two different sites. Even if he has literally never played scum this is wifom.

.01% chance he's scum? Why do you feel like you need to exaggerate?


i like this guy this game ^^

yeah, ExO_ has played scum and knows how, but not on a site like this (that I'm aware of)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 18:24 GMT
#742
calm your tits woman

get on voice mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 18:24 GMT
#743
On March 29 2015 03:18 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:10 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:04 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:57 Keirathi wrote:
Just woke up and reading through the thread....

What the fuck, how can people actually think ExO_ is scum? That's the most baffling thing in the thread so far.


Fallout is cool and all and I'm sure you're happy he's townreading/joint-running with you but exo's game plan for d1 is scummy.

It's not even about townreading/joint-running with me.

It's posts like this:

On March 28 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?

But you haven't - you've picked out random people and said they're mafia based on, apparently, nothing at all. And I don't know about Hapa yet, but I for one am NOT mafia, so from my perspective, you're doing LESS than nothing - you're actually doing NEGATIVE good for the town so far.


And you're voting a guy simply because he promised not to lynch you.

Potato Patoto

You can say you're town and this is helping town. But this isn't helping me see you as town, or anybody else in the thread. You're not finding scum, or helping to confirm yourself or others as town.

So how are you any better?


1) He calls VE out on the bullshit
2) He's in the thread intentionally focusing attention on himself. He's never played scum before. What first time newbie scum does that in a large themed game?

There's like 0.01% chance that guy is scum.


1) I think the best, and towniest, way to deal with that post by VE is to ignore it. That is such an easy call out I don't even consider it a call out.
2) How do you know he's never played scum before? Someone else I forget who said he plays on another site. I doubt he's never rolled scum if he plays forum mafia on two different sites. Even if he has literally never played scum this is wifom.

.01% chance he's scum? Why do you feel like you need to exaggerate?

This. Me posting about Keirathi was as much a joke as him calling me mafia was (I think). That he calls me out for it doesn't make him town at all, and in fact makes him look like he's trying to find just anything to call out.

Like, I never claimed to be this beacon of towniness this game, and he's all "What makes you any better?".....nothing? I never said I was any better than Keirathi, I said I wasn't voting for him for the reasons I gave.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 28 2015 18:26 GMT
#744
Lol jat I'm more obv town than you atm.

Wave is there a reason you want to be cleric?
Try TL Mafia!!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 18:29 GMT
#745
I want to be cleric just out of sheer curiosity for what the bonus power will be. It explicitly has no bearing on the lynch so it's probably a protective power of some kind. #GREYMISTHYPE
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 18:31 GMT
#746
On March 29 2015 03:24 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:21 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:16 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:13 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:11 rsoultin wrote:
o.0 well maybe i'll bother with you a little

trapping you how?


If I answer one way its trapping me into saying i'm not reading lol


lol if you're saying i'm not giving reads you had better be reading your posting toward me has been aggressive so yes, i'm aggressing back

my filter is riddled with reads? i can waste everyone's time quoting myself but why don't you just read it? seriously -_-


Because i'd rather interact than just spend my free day reading filters with a 24 hrs or so before lynch?

And how am I being aggressive exactly?


your response to my post that was all

oh cool story not tunneling on you yet and you're already tired hey you actually have any reads up in that joint? <- saying that's not being aggressive? lol every word you said was implying scummy motivations for things

-_-

lol, well, frankly it's your problem and not mine. i've given reads. you can find them if you really care, but i don't want to hear any more about whether or not i've been making reads until you put the work in, capice?


What in the world is this Rsoultin? Obviously my post is a joke about how I tunnel on you all of the time early especially?

I ask about your reads since I've obviously just power read the thread? Im not sure how that is aggressive me trying to work your alighnment or what you think about the game since LS thinks you are scum.

Also i'm not being aggressive you are being super RAWR towards me for no reason at this point.


meh if you're town, i'm sorry -_- i've been getting more and more irritated with metareads over the last several games? you guys don't know how to metaread me yet despite that keep trying and it's frustrating

right now i think i'd actually vote for bats over anyone lol for mayor

kier seems towny, hf does too (but i'm still irritated at him so pbbbbfftt), and early slam read says town! i also like onegu, though i'd have to dig up the specific posts that tell me he's thinking about the game

as for scum, eh, i'm not sure honestly...ls actually bugs me despite the "happy" read because of the "she didn't post early" bit more than anything, though i still think the aggression is unlikely to come from a scum!ls and am probably OMGUSing in general

koshi i've already commented on. could be scum but meh i kinda buy the lazy town bit, or at least the lazy player bit lol

is there anyone specific you want to talk about?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 28 2015 18:34 GMT
#747
On March 29 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.



Btw I really don't like this post feels like he knows I'm town. Like if I was scum I would want a josh I who I know can't read me for shit in this game. This stinks of TMI to me
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 28 2015 18:36 GMT
#748
Koshi.^. God damn auto correct
Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 28 2015 18:36 GMT
#749
On March 29 2015 03:24 Holyflare wrote:
calm your tits woman

get on voice mafia


lol gonna grab something to eat then sure xP

-flicks-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#750
Anyway I still like a sicklucker lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2015 18:41 GMT
#751
On March 29 2015 03:31 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:21 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:16 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:13 Damdred wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:11 rsoultin wrote:
o.0 well maybe i'll bother with you a little

trapping you how?


If I answer one way its trapping me into saying i'm not reading lol


lol if you're saying i'm not giving reads you had better be reading your posting toward me has been aggressive so yes, i'm aggressing back

my filter is riddled with reads? i can waste everyone's time quoting myself but why don't you just read it? seriously -_-


Because i'd rather interact than just spend my free day reading filters with a 24 hrs or so before lynch?

And how am I being aggressive exactly?


your response to my post that was all

oh cool story not tunneling on you yet and you're already tired hey you actually have any reads up in that joint? <- saying that's not being aggressive? lol every word you said was implying scummy motivations for things

-_-

lol, well, frankly it's your problem and not mine. i've given reads. you can find them if you really care, but i don't want to hear any more about whether or not i've been making reads until you put the work in, capice?


What in the world is this Rsoultin? Obviously my post is a joke about how I tunnel on you all of the time early especially?

I ask about your reads since I've obviously just power read the thread? Im not sure how that is aggressive me trying to work your alighnment or what you think about the game since LS thinks you are scum.

Also i'm not being aggressive you are being super RAWR towards me for no reason at this point.


meh if you're town, i'm sorry -_- i've been getting more and more irritated with metareads over the last several games? you guys don't know how to metaread me yet despite that keep trying and it's frustrating

right now i think i'd actually vote for bats over anyone lol for mayor

kier seems towny, hf does too (but i'm still irritated at him so pbbbbfftt), and early slam read says town! i also like onegu, though i'd have to dig up the specific posts that tell me he's thinking about the game

as for scum, eh, i'm not sure honestly...ls actually bugs me despite the "happy" read because of the "she didn't post early" bit more than anything, though i still think the aggression is unlikely to come from a scum!ls and am probably OMGUSing in general

koshi i've already commented on. could be scum but meh i kinda buy the lazy town bit, or at least the lazy player bit lol

is there anyone specific you want to talk about?


That's the thing though I never tried to meta read you so far in the thread just made a joke.

Bats isn't a horrible candidate for mayor hes looking like hes trying and calling things into question I sorta agree with you.

Do you think that LS is town currently I know you have a good read on him usually? And I know hes calling you scum what do you think of him? Also could you talk a bit more about bats and tell me what you specifically like about him?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 18:43 GMT
#752
On March 29 2015 03:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway I still like a sicklucker lynch.

Still? I dont remember you saying you liked it before?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 28 2015 18:47 GMT
#753
On March 29 2015 03:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway I still like a sicklucker lynch.


So you're assuming the vet claim is likely a mafia motivated way for him to appear town or is there more to it?

Is he the type of mafia player that role claims out of the blue hours into the game? That usually points to town, no?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2015 18:48 GMT
#754
On March 29 2015 03:47 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway I still like a sicklucker lynch.


So you're assuming the vet claim is likely a mafia motivated way for him to appear town or is there more to it?

Is he the type of mafia player that role claims out of the blue hours into the game? That usually points to town, no?


In one of the student mafia gam I believe SL claimed blue early into d1, though he didn't hard claim I believe
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 18:52 GMT
#755
think sl is 3p tbh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 28 2015 18:52 GMT
#756
On March 29 2015 03:48 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:47 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Anyway I still like a sicklucker lynch.


So you're assuming the vet claim is likely a mafia motivated way for him to appear town or is there more to it?

Is he the type of mafia player that role claims out of the blue hours into the game? That usually points to town, no?


In one of the student mafia gam I believe SL claimed blue early into d1, though he didn't hard claim I believe


as mafia that is
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 18:53 GMT
#757
On March 29 2015 03:52 Holyflare wrote:
think sl is 3p tbh


was something about him saying "id never do this as mafia bla bla"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 18:54 GMT
#758
He says that shit all the time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 18:56 GMT
#759
Also wait for meeee I wanna play but I won't be on until after my guy goes to bed
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 18:56 GMT
#760
What a hells, where are BH and Hapa.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV703
OGKoka 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8424
Bisu 4643
FanTaSy 3449
Jaedong 2159
Shuttle 1515
EffOrt 1175
Horang2 782
BeSt 676
actioN 426
Larva 394
[ Show more ]
Mini 323
Stork 144
Mind 115
Zeus 114
Dewaltoss 94
Snow 90
910 74
Barracks 59
Mong 45
hero 42
ToSsGirL 42
soO 40
Sexy 38
Killer 31
sorry 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Free 21
Shine 21
Shinee 21
Aegong 19
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 14
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4357
qojqva1387
Dendi975
XaKoH 471
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
x6flipin230
Other Games
singsing2806
olofmeister1255
hiko843
B2W.Neo699
Livibee671
crisheroes391
XBOCT260
Pyrionflax225
dupreeh65
Liquid`VortiX60
QueenE23
Hui .13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2082
• Nemesis1255
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.