• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10049 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 246

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 335 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 21:47 GMT
#4901
And if I stayed I would get instantly lynch and lose eh?
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 02 2015 21:49 GMT
#4902
Vote Count:

Half the Sky (1): batsnacks, Crossfire99
Alakaslam (3): VayneAuthority, batsnacks, Sepulchre
kitaman27 (1): Half the Sky
yamato77 (0): Snarfs
VayneAuthority (6): Blazinghand, yamato77, Alakaslam, justanothertownie, Snarfs, Onegu

Not Voting (8): Holyflare, Keirathi, Trfel, Damdred, VisceraEyes, kitaman27, ObiWanShinobi, ExO_

Currently with 19 alive it takes 10 in order to lynch. Currently No One is set to be lynched.

Day 2 ends in on Friday, Apr 03 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 21:50 GMT
#4903
On April 03 2015 06:47 Damdred wrote:
And if I stayed I would get instantly lynch and lose eh?

Unfortunately, I don't think you would get lynched today.

But assuming you're 3p, what do you get for staying in the game? Nothing.
What does town get for you staying in the game? A lot of headaches because we can't fucking trust you when your goal is to kill random people and you don't even get any benefit from it.

Your exit gives us information. Refusing to exit reeks of lying about your win-con. Literally claiming scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 21:51 GMT
#4904
So Damdred has the ability to exit with a win right now, but can't for some reason?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 21:52 GMT
#4905
On April 03 2015 06:51 Blazinghand wrote:
So Damdred has the ability to exit with a win right now, but can't for some reason?

Not can't. Won't.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 21:52 GMT
#4906
On April 03 2015 06:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 06:36 Holyflare wrote:
I can be 3p and trap mafia how is that so complex for you?


sure, but trading your life for mafia? how would that help you win


Because i win with town? :o
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 21:52 GMT
#4907
On April 03 2015 06:52 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 06:51 Blazinghand wrote:
So Damdred has the ability to exit with a win right now, but can't for some reason?

Not can't. Won't.

Why not?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 21:53 GMT
#4908
On April 03 2015 06:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 06:40 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 06:36 Holyflare wrote:
I can be 3p and trap mafia how is that so complex for you?


sure, but trading your life for mafia? how would that help you win


Because i win with town? :o



ಠ_ಠ
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 21:54 GMT
#4909
On April 03 2015 06:52 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 06:52 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 06:51 Blazinghand wrote:
So Damdred has the ability to exit with a win right now, but can't for some reason?

Not can't. Won't.

Why not?

Who knows?

Ostensibly it's because "town might be close to MYLO and numbers game means I should stay". Pretty weak reasoning if he's already achieved his win-con :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 21:55 GMT
#4910
On April 02 2015 09:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Also for the sake of nudging you in the right direction my cop killing friend:

Poll: Damdred should be lynched with no exceptions if he doesn't leave in 24

Agree, no exceptions (10)
 
67%

Disagree, it's fine if he stays (5)
 
33%

15 total votes

Your vote: Damdred should be lynched with no exceptions if he doesn't leave in 24

(Vote): Agree, no exceptions
(Vote): Disagree, it's fine if he stays



On April 03 2015 06:47 Damdred wrote:
And if I stayed I would get instantly lynch and lose eh?


Plus you'd be a really crappy father. Think of the children.

Also, confirmed that I visited no one.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 21:55 GMT
#4911
On April 03 2015 06:54 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 06:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 06:52 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 06:51 Blazinghand wrote:
So Damdred has the ability to exit with a win right now, but can't for some reason?

Not can't. Won't.

Why not?

Who knows?

Ostensibly it's because "town might be close to MYLO and numbers game means I should stay". Pretty weak reasoning if he's already achieved his win-con :o

so then, clearly he hasn't achieved his wincon, or he only has a "partial victory" or something. I recall a previous greymist game where a 3p player gets a partial victory for lynching his lynch target, but a full victory for staying alive until the end game. In that game, though, the lyncher/survivor had to make his choice once and then didn't have an option to back out later if he decided to become a survivor. I'm not sure I buy that Damdred can leave the game with a win at will.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:56 GMT
#4912
On April 03 2015 06:47 Damdred wrote:
And if I stayed I would get instantly lynch and lose eh?

Keirathi is right. You leaving the game is 100 % better for town. I will also take not exiting as a scumclaim. If you want to help town for gods sake leave.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 21:58 GMT
#4913
Last I'm going to say on it:

@Damdred: If you really are 3p and you really do wan't to help town, don't make us waste a lynch on you by staying in the game. That would hurt us way more than whatever you think we gain by you staying.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 21:58 GMT
#4914
But I can't now I made my choice when hts and then were talking about Milo if me and slam exited q.q
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 21:59 GMT
#4915
HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE BASING A LYNCH OFF OF A SUPPOSED 3rd PARTIES WINCON, THIS TOWN IS FULL FUCKING AUTISM LOL

SO MAD THAT SHOT DIDNT GO THROUGH I CANT STOP LAUGHING ANYMORE
I come in for the scraps
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 22:00 GMT
#4916
Why did you survive?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:00 GMT
#4917
LET ME REITERATE THIS,

SLAM STOPPED A LYNCH FROM GOING THROUGH ON ME AND NOW HE HAS TO KILL ME TO WIN AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS

LOL DEAD

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:03 GMT
#4918
On April 03 2015 07:00 Keirathi wrote:
Why did you survive?


I didn't get any notification, probably a fake shot to apply pressure. Nothing mod related even happened in the thread, why would anyone believe that shit?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:04 GMT
#4919
its confirmed both damdred and slam are lyng 2 of my biggest scumreads and this town still wants to lynch me. get it over with so I can laugh in endgame when its obvious I am correct
I come in for the scraps
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 22:07 GMT
#4920
[QUOTE]On April 03 2015 07:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
LET ME REITERATE THIS,

SLAM STOPPED A LYNCH FROM GOING THROUGH ON ME AND NOW HE HAS TO KILL ME TO WIN AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS

LOL DEAD
/QUOTE]

While I hadn't thought about it that way...now that I have, I'm not sure what you're implying?

Assuming slam is scum and you're town, then you were getting lynched and he stopped it, only to want to kill you again. Why? Why not just let you die the first time?

And if we assume slam is 3p, then it at least makes some amount of sense. He didn't know you were planeswalker, then when he found out you were he wanted to kill you. Is that more unbelievable than him saving you only to want to kill you again?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
Replay Cast
8h 33m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.