• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:09
CEST 20:09
KST 03:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 245

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 335 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 02 2015 20:56 GMT
#4881
Ok VA is good enough for me. People need to get their votes down in case somehow there is another half day.

I am basicly universally town read, koshi and rsoul had me as obv town JAT who was completely null on me has me as obv town and so does kita. People better start talking to me in PMs at night.

##Vote: VA
Try TL Mafia!!!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 02 2015 21:00 GMT
#4882
What is going on!? I'm having trouble following everything because I'm on my phone right now. I don't understand who is claiming who visited someone. I saw my name. Idk. All I know is that I didn't do anything last night. I decided not to use my death frame ability and figured I should just sit pat...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:00 GMT
#4883
DAMDRED.

If you are really 3p you exit the game today. If you do this I will believe what you are saying because I don't think you would work against town in this situation. If you do not exit the game you are probably mafia and lying about your nightactions.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 21:02 GMT
#4884
On April 03 2015 06:00 justanothertownie wrote:
DAMDRED.

If you are really 3p you exit the game today. If you do this I will believe what you are saying because I don't think you would work against town in this situation. If you do not exit the game you are probably mafia and lying about your nightactions.

Wait how does he do this?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:03 GMT
#4885
On April 03 2015 06:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 06:00 justanothertownie wrote:
DAMDRED.

If you are really 3p you exit the game today. If you do this I will believe what you are saying because I don't think you would work against town in this situation. If you do not exit the game you are probably mafia and lying about your nightactions.

Wait how does he do this?

He claims to have already won with LS dead.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 02 2015 21:04 GMT
#4886
On April 03 2015 04:44 Damdred wrote:
i'm not sure how that disproves those three visited slam and are the most likely moriarty candidates unless you are claiming mor in thread

So he is the one saying I did something. And he's looking for Moriarty. You do know I claimed strong bad, right? I literally breadcrumbed it in my very first part of the game and bh already said that strong bad exists. Why do you even think I'm a possibility!?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 21:13 GMT
#4887
On April 03 2015 05:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:22 justanothertownie wrote:
I checked VayneAuthority. Role and alignment with a little caveat about the alignment that unfortunately fucked the whole check since we don't know if marv visited VA.


wait what this is vital info, you also got red right? why the heck aren't peopel voting VA

It is unfortunately absolutely inconclusive because my result depends on the amount of people that visit VA. If marv checked VA he is mafia. If he did not check VA I got a greencheck.


._. so your check tells us nothing.

it doesn't matter anyways, we can be fairly certain VA is mafia
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:18 GMT
#4888
On April 03 2015 06:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:22 justanothertownie wrote:
I checked VayneAuthority. Role and alignment with a little caveat about the alignment that unfortunately fucked the whole check since we don't know if marv visited VA.


wait what this is vital info, you also got red right? why the heck aren't peopel voting VA

It is unfortunately absolutely inconclusive because my result depends on the amount of people that visit VA. If marv checked VA he is mafia. If he did not check VA I got a greencheck.


._. so your check tells us nothing.

Yes, that's why I never outed it. If anyone does not believe me:
On March 31 2015 08:35 justanothertownie wrote:
ATTENTION!!!!!!

EVERYONE THAT VISITED VAYNEAUTHORITY DURING THE NIGHT CLAIM TO ME ASAP

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:19 GMT
#4889
Nobody ever claimed which means either I greenchecked VA or marv and I both redchecked him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:20 GMT
#4890
Or more people visited him and the check doesn't say anything really.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 21:27 GMT
#4891
hmmm well nobody claimed so the check wasn't worth anything. What a confluence of events.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 21:28 GMT
#4892
hey HTS when you have some time, I'd like to talk a bit more about your role. let me know when you're around
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:30 GMT
#4893
On April 03 2015 02:04 Holyflare wrote:
Just going to have to lynch me and then lynch 2 mafia then. Have fun. Don't care about trading <3

On April 03 2015 05:35 Holyflare wrote:
no i don't i'm still 3p but i have information

Can anyone tell me how this makes even the slightest bit of sense?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 21:36 GMT
#4894
Mafia jat can't handle it
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 21:36 GMT
#4895
Anyways, I'm going back to this because it's easier to think about than all this role bullshit and people lying:

On April 03 2015 03:38 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:37 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority


What changed from yesterday?

On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.

I realized Vayne attempting to play the game is actually a scumtell


Why's that? I didn't really read through the games, but his longest filters tend to be town games. Not saying you're wrong, I'd just like a little justification.


But mostly, the progression of your read is really, really weird.

On March 31 2015 05:07 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:02 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:55 yamato77 wrote:
I'd much prefer if we talked about crossfire, btw. HtS just isn't mafia.


I think we should. Sleeper scum likely.

So you agree with my response?

Also, to finish my last post, I read VA's filter and I've concluded that I hate both him and chez for it. Neither is a town read for me. I definitely feel like at least one is scum.


On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.


On April 01 2015 03:38 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.

You will need to explain why it is a horrible idea.

Because we have no real concrete evidence suggesting that he's mafia. He also pinged crossfire literally all of D1. Yes he's capable of that as mafia but I remain thoroughly unconvinced.

AT THE VERY LEAST, we should be talking about other people anyway, as wasting the day by sitting on this VA lynch is a poor idea.


But I thought you had concrete evidence n1? You said that one of VA and chezitwo had to be mafia. Chezitwo flipped town, and there was a potential red-check on VA but you don't want to lynch him anymore and think there's reason he might be town?

In that span of time, VA made about 10 posts or so. I'm not going to quote them all, but none of them are really something that would necessarily make me thing VA was town if I already thought he was scum.

Then the next mention is the
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority

one.

Yea, it's weird.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 21:36 GMT
#4896
I can be 3p and trap mafia how is that so complex for you?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:38 GMT
#4897
On April 03 2015 06:36 Holyflare wrote:
I can be 3p and trap mafia how is that so complex for you?

You are someone who likes to win. You don't "trade" yourself as 3p. And you are lying on top of it.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 21:40 GMT
#4898
On April 03 2015 06:36 Holyflare wrote:
I can be 3p and trap mafia how is that so complex for you?


sure, but trading your life for mafia? how would that help you win
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 21:43 GMT
#4899
Sorry not exiting game.

Yes cross you took a general statement and made it about you exclusively. Obviously the only two people who I saw were Sep and kita which means one of,then is if you aren't lying which... why would you be death framing ls?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 21:46 GMT
#4900
On April 03 2015 06:43 Damdred wrote:
Sorry not exiting game.

Yes cross you took a general statement and made it about you exclusively. Obviously the only two people who I saw were Sep and kita which means one of,then is if you aren't lying which... why would you be death framing ls?

You should exit the game. Whatever good you claim to think you're doing, you're not. It is 100% better for town if you leave.

Not leaving is claiming scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7986
XaKoH 444
canceldota3
Counter-Strike
fl0m5253
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2776
Other Games
singsing1992
FrodaN848
Beastyqt627
B2W.Neo606
mouzStarbuck245
Livibee192
C9.Mang0142
Trikslyr140
Liquid`Hasu120
RotterdaM112
Khaldor88
KnowMe88
QueenE70
BRAT_OK 37
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK13
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2387
Other Games
• Shiphtur798
• imaqtpie579
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.