• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:19
CEST 18:19
KST 01:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10307 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 244

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:35 GMT
#4861
On April 03 2015 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
so when people want to discuss jat and xfire being 100% confirmed mafia then you can talk to me

Yes, I want to discuss this. Tell me why you think so. "lynch me to confirm" does not work.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 20:35 GMT
#4862
no i don't i'm still 3p but i have information
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 20:35 GMT
#4863
On April 03 2015 05:31 Damdred wrote:
Kita just said that he either visited nobody or visited everybody.

we need him to explain that, it could mean hts was messed with by someone in the group she told or is lying herself


Nope on the lying part. If I was redirected or tampered with, something of some sort would have likely happened to me based on someone else taking action and not Kita even though I targeted Kita. If Kita was town and some scum in my group that I informed wanted to tamper with this I could have been killed or had some adverse effect to frame Kita especially as I told multiple people what I was doing.

The fact nothing happened could indicate he was tipped off and chose to do nothing. It is more likely to explain an outcome using the lesser number of actions. And the least number of actions would be one - myself alone, with Kita holding back or not doing anything.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:36 GMT
#4864
On April 03 2015 05:35 Holyflare wrote:
no i don't i'm still 3p but i have information

Then share or shut the fuck up.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 20:36 GMT
#4865
On April 03 2015 05:33 kitaman27 wrote:
lol I'm not sure myself -_-

I'll let you know when I am.


Seriously Kita? Seriously?

*puts Kita in the lynch with fire category*

Someone please vig Kita. This is stupid.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 20:37 GMT
#4866
i'm not sharing anything with you fuck wit, you guys either lynch me and read my role power and realise that jat and xfire are 100% mafia together or you just flat out lose the game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 20:37 GMT
#4867
if you even think i'm mafia in this game then you get a free mafia lynch so congratulations
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 20:37 GMT
#4868
I have to afk, but I'll be back after midnight my time.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:38 GMT
#4869
Why would your role visit everyone kita? Did you lie to me?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 20:39 GMT
#4870
On April 03 2015 05:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:31 Damdred wrote:
Kita just said that he either visited nobody or visited everybody.

we need him to explain that, it could mean hts was messed with by someone in the group she told or is lying herself


Nope on the lying part. If I was redirected or tampered with, something of some sort would have likely happened to me based on someone else taking action and not Kita even though I targeted Kita. If Kita was town and some scum in my group that I informed wanted to tamper with this I could have been killed or had some adverse effect to frame Kita especially as I told multiple people what I was doing.

The fact nothing happened could indicate he was tipped off and chose to do nothing. It is more likely to explain an outcome using the lesser number of actions. And the least number of actions would be one - myself alone, with Kita holding back or not doing anything.

Do you have any idea what kita's role is? I don't, but I know I have a role that I refuse to use. And I've had roles in other GreYMisT games that I couldn't do something every night.

I'm not sure how/why you immediately jump to him claiming to not do anything as being scum.

Especially when there's info from damdred that says he DID do something, but your caimed action didn't happen?

This whole thing is really weird.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 20:40 GMT
#4871
On April 03 2015 05:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:33 kitaman27 wrote:
lol I'm not sure myself -_-

I'll let you know when I am.


Seriously Kita? Seriously?

*puts Kita in the lynch with fire category*

Someone please vig Kita. This is stupid.


You're starting to get annoying. But I forgive you.

By the way, I already told JAT who I would be visiting on n2 (nobody) so go check your timestamps on that plan if you are really going with the paranoid route.

....Unless I visited everybody. Like I said, I'll let you know.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 20:40 GMT
#4872
it's not farfetched mafia could have a rb power that isn't notified, remember that in catastrophe i think
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:42 GMT
#4873
On April 03 2015 05:39 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:31 Damdred wrote:
Kita just said that he either visited nobody or visited everybody.

we need him to explain that, it could mean hts was messed with by someone in the group she told or is lying herself


Nope on the lying part. If I was redirected or tampered with, something of some sort would have likely happened to me based on someone else taking action and not Kita even though I targeted Kita. If Kita was town and some scum in my group that I informed wanted to tamper with this I could have been killed or had some adverse effect to frame Kita especially as I told multiple people what I was doing.

The fact nothing happened could indicate he was tipped off and chose to do nothing. It is more likely to explain an outcome using the lesser number of actions. And the least number of actions would be one - myself alone, with Kita holding back or not doing anything.

Do you have any idea what kita's role is? I don't, but I know I have a role that I refuse to use. And I've had roles in other GreYMisT games that I couldn't do something every night.

I'm not sure how/why you immediately jump to him claiming to not do anything as being scum.

Especially when there's info from damdred that says he DID do something, but your caimed action didn't happen?

This whole thing is really weird.

If Kita he should not have been able to do anything according to the role he claimed to me when damdred came out last night.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:42 GMT
#4874
*If Kita is town
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 20:43 GMT
#4875
On April 03 2015 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Why would your role visit everyone kita? Did you lie to me?


Well d2 I was technically masoned to everyone thanks to koshi's role. Just confirming that doesn't count.

Probably nobody. I think.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:43 GMT
#4876
On April 03 2015 05:43 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Why would your role visit everyone kita? Did you lie to me?


Well d2 I was technically masoned to everyone thanks to koshi's role. Just confirming that doesn't count.

Probably nobody. I think.

Ah, that makes sense.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:46 GMT
#4877
Crossfire and Sep should confirm if they visited slam btw.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 20:51 GMT
#4878
At any point did slam bring up the two planeswalker thing to anyone prior to the reveal that there was a second planeswalker?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:52 GMT
#4879
No.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 20:55 GMT
#4880
On April 03 2015 05:51 kitaman27 wrote:
At any point did slam bring up the two planeswalker thing to anyone prior to the reveal that there was a second planeswalker?

This?

On April 02 2015 17:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Or you can kill the Planeswalkers! I don't like the Planeswalkers unless they save my ass which they can't because they are powering up their ultimates

Oh

And time traveling who are you dude? Action on me it will be funny


That was like 10 hours ago or something. When was the second planeswalker revealed? I dont remember
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 250
UpATreeSC 70
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 109
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
soO 30
Pusan 29
Liquid`Ret 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 254
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin729
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN807
Beastyqt545
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee202
byalli193
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0101
RotterdaM96
Mew2King63
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 56m
Replay Cast
6h 41m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.