• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7962 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 247

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 245 246 247 248 249 335 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:08 GMT
#4921
[QUOTE]On April 03 2015 07:07 Keirathi wrote:
[QUOTE]On April 03 2015 07:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
LET ME REITERATE THIS,

SLAM STOPPED A LYNCH FROM GOING THROUGH ON ME AND NOW HE HAS TO KILL ME TO WIN AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS

LOL DEAD
/QUOTE]

While I hadn't thought about it that way...now that I have, I'm not sure what you're implying?

Assuming slam is scum and you're town, then you were getting lynched and he stopped it, only to want to kill you again. Why? Why not just let you die the first time?

And if we assume slam is 3p, then it at least makes some amount of sense. He didn't know you were planeswalker, then when he found out you were he wanted to kill you. Is that more unbelievable than him saving you only to want to kill you again?[/QUOTE]

i already explained this 20 days ago. There is never a bad scenario for mafia when a day ends in a no lynch. Look what happened as a result? 2 complete cycles of town just talking about lynching me and nothing else. The game is going to end by the time you guys get your heads out of your asses.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:09 GMT
#4922
and slam has a role that clearly can figure out other people's roles, he knew rsoultin was frank underwood and it hasnt exactly been a secret what my role is. I've been very cooperative and there are known liars in the thread. whatever I cant be bothered at this point
I come in for the scraps
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 22:09 GMT
#4923
Bh is also mafia
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 22:10 GMT
#4924
On April 03 2015 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 07:07 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
LET ME REITERATE THIS,

SLAM STOPPED A LYNCH FROM GOING THROUGH ON ME AND NOW HE HAS TO KILL ME TO WIN AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS

LOL DEAD


While I hadn't thought about it that way...now that I have, I'm not sure what you're implying?

Assuming slam is scum and you're town, then you were getting lynched and he stopped it, only to want to kill you again. Why? Why not just let you die the first time?

And if we assume slam is 3p, then it at least makes some amount of sense. He didn't know you were planeswalker, then when he found out you were he wanted to kill you. Is that more unbelievable than him saving you only to want to kill you again?


i already explained this 20 days ago. There is never a bad scenario for mafia when a day ends in a no lynch. Look what happened as a result? 2 complete cycles of town just talking about lynching me and nothing else. The game is going to end by the time you guys get your heads out of your asses.

Why are you attacking me of all people. I'm not even voting for you.

But you're missing the point of my question: why does the scenario your described make MORE sense than the occam's razor scenario?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:12 GMT
#4925
On April 03 2015 07:10 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:07 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
LET ME REITERATE THIS,

SLAM STOPPED A LYNCH FROM GOING THROUGH ON ME AND NOW HE HAS TO KILL ME TO WIN AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS

LOL DEAD


While I hadn't thought about it that way...now that I have, I'm not sure what you're implying?

Assuming slam is scum and you're town, then you were getting lynched and he stopped it, only to want to kill you again. Why? Why not just let you die the first time?

And if we assume slam is 3p, then it at least makes some amount of sense. He didn't know you were planeswalker, then when he found out you were he wanted to kill you. Is that more unbelievable than him saving you only to want to kill you again?


i already explained this 20 days ago. There is never a bad scenario for mafia when a day ends in a no lynch. Look what happened as a result? 2 complete cycles of town just talking about lynching me and nothing else. The game is going to end by the time you guys get your heads out of your asses.

Why are you attacking me of all people. I'm not even voting for you.

But you're missing the point of my question: why does the scenario your described make MORE sense than the occam's razor scenario?


what exactly is the occam's razor scenario in a greymist game? humor me
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:13 GMT
#4926
On April 03 2015 07:09 Holyflare wrote:
Bh is also mafia


very likely with how he keeps bringing up a red check on me that doesnt exist

Team is likely damdred/slam/BH/crossfire/[insert member with heavy knowledge here]/random lurker
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:14 GMT
#4927
in an ideal setup with 27 people there would be probably 6 mafia and 2 or 3 3rd parties. i think they are HF and trfel and an unclaimed one so it would make sense there.
I come in for the scraps
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 22:18 GMT
#4928
On April 03 2015 07:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 07:10 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:07 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
LET ME REITERATE THIS,

SLAM STOPPED A LYNCH FROM GOING THROUGH ON ME AND NOW HE HAS TO KILL ME TO WIN AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS

LOL DEAD


While I hadn't thought about it that way...now that I have, I'm not sure what you're implying?

Assuming slam is scum and you're town, then you were getting lynched and he stopped it, only to want to kill you again. Why? Why not just let you die the first time?

And if we assume slam is 3p, then it at least makes some amount of sense. He didn't know you were planeswalker, then when he found out you were he wanted to kill you. Is that more unbelievable than him saving you only to want to kill you again?


i already explained this 20 days ago. There is never a bad scenario for mafia when a day ends in a no lynch. Look what happened as a result? 2 complete cycles of town just talking about lynching me and nothing else. The game is going to end by the time you guys get your heads out of your asses.

Why are you attacking me of all people. I'm not even voting for you.

But you're missing the point of my question: why does the scenario your described make MORE sense than the occam's razor scenario?


what exactly is the occam's razor scenario in a greymist game? humor me

Occam's Razor is that he's simply telling the truth. That is the simplest explanation.

Doesn't mean it's necessarily the right one, obviously. I'm just curious why you think it's so more likely than the much simpler explanation of him telling (at least partly) the truth?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 22:19 GMT
#4929
EBWOP: And why the story, as he's claimed it, doesn't make any sense from a 3p.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:19 GMT
#4930
On April 03 2015 07:18 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 07:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:10 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:07 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 07:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
LET ME REITERATE THIS,

SLAM STOPPED A LYNCH FROM GOING THROUGH ON ME AND NOW HE HAS TO KILL ME TO WIN AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS

LOL DEAD


While I hadn't thought about it that way...now that I have, I'm not sure what you're implying?

Assuming slam is scum and you're town, then you were getting lynched and he stopped it, only to want to kill you again. Why? Why not just let you die the first time?

And if we assume slam is 3p, then it at least makes some amount of sense. He didn't know you were planeswalker, then when he found out you were he wanted to kill you. Is that more unbelievable than him saving you only to want to kill you again?


i already explained this 20 days ago. There is never a bad scenario for mafia when a day ends in a no lynch. Look what happened as a result? 2 complete cycles of town just talking about lynching me and nothing else. The game is going to end by the time you guys get your heads out of your asses.

Why are you attacking me of all people. I'm not even voting for you.

But you're missing the point of my question: why does the scenario your described make MORE sense than the occam's razor scenario?


what exactly is the occam's razor scenario in a greymist game? humor me

Occam's Razor is that he's simply telling the truth. That is the simplest explanation.

Doesn't mean it's necessarily the right one, obviously. I'm just curious why you think it's so more likely than the much simpler explanation of him telling (at least partly) the truth?


because mafia don't tend to tell the truth? im not sure where this conversation is going honestly. his role has changed like 20 times this game, same with damdred.
I come in for the scraps
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 22:19 GMT
#4931
On April 03 2015 06:58 Damdred wrote:
But I can't now I made my choice when hts and then were talking about Milo if me and slam exited q.q

I TOLD YOU ALL FUCKING DAY TO LEAVE. Fuck this game.

##Unvote
##Vote: Damdred
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 22:21 GMT
#4932
So we should kill Damdred right? He made his choice, we said we would. I'm fine with it. Voting now.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 22:21 GMT
#4933
eh alrighty then
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:21 GMT
#4934
yup damdred is fine with me. first rule of mafia is lynch all liars but people forgot that apparently.
I come in for the scraps
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 22:23 GMT
#4935
On April 03 2015 07:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 07:09 Holyflare wrote:
Bh is also mafia


very likely with how he keeps bringing up a red check on me that doesnt exist

Team is likely damdred/slam/BH/crossfire/[insert member with heavy knowledge here]/random lurker


oh come on you can't listen to this monkey, he's obviously scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 22:23 GMT
#4936
WE'RE NOT LETTING THIS GET DERAILED AGAIN
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 22:23 GMT
#4937
I am done with this. Kill damdred.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 22:26 GMT
#4938
I am going to go visit my parents for a while because my brain hurts.

I'll be back later.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 22:26 GMT
#4939
On April 03 2015 07:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 07:00 Keirathi wrote:
Why did you survive?


I didn't get any notification, probably a fake shot to apply pressure. Nothing mod related even happened in the thread, why would anyone believe that shit?

The shot was real I have no idea why you aren't dead.
[QUOTE]On April 03 2015 07:07 Keirathi wrote:
[QUOTE]On April 03 2015 07:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
LET ME REITERATE THIS,

SLAM STOPPED A LYNCH FROM GOING THROUGH ON ME AND NOW HE HAS TO KILL ME TO WIN AND YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS

LOL DEAD
/QUOTE]

While I hadn't thought about it that way...now that I have, I'm not sure what you're implying?

Assuming slam is scum and you're town, then you were getting lynched and he stopped it, only to want to kill you again. Why? Why not just let you die the first time?

And if we assume slam is 3p, then it at least makes some amount of sense. He didn't know you were planeswalker, then when he found out you were he wanted to kill you. Is that more unbelievable than him saving you only to want to kill you again?[/QUOTE]
Vayne already said so and he is right. Shortening the day in this situation benefits mafia regardless of Vaynes alignment.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 22:29 GMT
#4940
I am genuinely sad im not dead, maybe I would have some credibility then. You guys could read my ambiguous role in all its glory. I gave up on using my ultimate at this point since i didnt even steal your vote somehow last night so w/e
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 245 246 247 248 249 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
Nina 123
SpeCial 122
ViBE91
Nathanias 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11904
Artosis 632
Rain 620
GuemChi 413
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g6569
Liquid`RaSZi2378
Grubby2167
shahzam687
WinterStarcraft446
JimRising 355
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr46
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 24
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 11m
INu's Battles
11h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 11m
OSC
22h 26m
Replay Cast
23h 11m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.