• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8821 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 14:49 GMT
#517
On March 28 2015 23:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 18:18 Holyflare wrote:
i don't know when you want me, koshi or jat to be productive somehow when we're asleep.

I won't be productive this game.

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:21 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:17 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:13 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:04 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.

This is very wrong. The little squabble is one of the only things I've managed to get a lean out of someone one way or another, so it's one of the most useful things that's happened in the thread.

And if you find mafia, you know who to elect.

You cannot possibly know who to elect without finding mafia.


You could argue it's the same thing, but you need to find town more than mafia (for this particular day 1 setup). 3 really townie people specifically. I'd say its easier and more important to focus on finding and electing the 3 most townie people.

In my opinion getting really solid reads on scum is damn near impossible on day 1. It's a crapshoot of people spewing meta reads and bullshit. However I think certain people almost always stick out as super townie. Right now I'm not seeing the super town people. So until I think we're in the right direction as far getting townies elected that's what I'm going to focus on.


lol xP damn but your inner starkingdoms is showing through terribly right now

how precisely do you plan on finding these "super!towns" without scumhunting?

oh, oh, i know! who has the prettiest campaign?! whoever put the most work into the formatting/font surely must be town!

and y'all wonder why i wanted people to commit to their top scumreads like a regular day 1 lynch...lol >< dead threads and people thinking these campaigns of hot air are more important than finding scum is exactly why



onegu ^^; dude...gonna explain why blazinghand is your pick or just vote some dude at random who has barely said a word?



Wants to kill Koshi and I'm down with that!


i kinda figured lol xP

but why are you down with that?



Cuz it's koshi in a large themed game, need I say more?


o.0 ummmm yeah?

lol you forget i've only been here since november...koshi can be poison in a thread, but what makes the large themed game bit significant?


The last one he mod killed himself then posted salt pics everywhere

salt pics? I did not.

You will better be productive or we just lynch the shit out of you. The last time you said this you were mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 14:50 GMT
#520
On March 28 2015 23:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:45 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I want to know why Jat and Koshi jumped on the rsoultin reasoning.

I like LS. I liked the read. I didn't even read or remembered rsoultin her entrance.
ezpz


...

holy hell the bullshit...you liked lightningstrike's read on a post you didn't even read?! are you kidding me right now?

he made one post on my entrance, and that makes him insta!town in your eyes, and rather than i don't know looking at the entrance he's talking about, you go oh yeah great read lighningstrike you're super town this game?!

No overreaction and drama needed.

I made a post about voting people who say smart things. I refresh and see LS his comment and thought: "how that sounds smart" so I voted him.

If you did not read the post he was mentionin how did you arrive at the conclusion that what he is saying is smart? Oo
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 14:51 GMT
#522
On March 28 2015 23:50 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:34 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:21 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:17 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:13 ExO_ wrote:
[quote]

You could argue it's the same thing, but you need to find town more than mafia (for this particular day 1 setup). 3 really townie people specifically. I'd say its easier and more important to focus on finding and electing the 3 most townie people.

In my opinion getting really solid reads on scum is damn near impossible on day 1. It's a crapshoot of people spewing meta reads and bullshit. However I think certain people almost always stick out as super townie. Right now I'm not seeing the super town people. So until I think we're in the right direction as far getting townies elected that's what I'm going to focus on.


lol xP damn but your inner starkingdoms is showing through terribly right now

how precisely do you plan on finding these "super!towns" without scumhunting?

oh, oh, i know! who has the prettiest campaign?! whoever put the most work into the formatting/font surely must be town!

and y'all wonder why i wanted people to commit to their top scumreads like a regular day 1 lynch...lol >< dead threads and people thinking these campaigns of hot air are more important than finding scum is exactly why



onegu ^^; dude...gonna explain why blazinghand is your pick or just vote some dude at random who has barely said a word?



Wants to kill Koshi and I'm down with that!


i kinda figured lol xP

but why are you down with that?



Cuz it's koshi in a large themed game, need I say more?


o.0 ummmm yeah?

lol you forget i've only been here since november...koshi can be poison in a thread, but what makes the large themed game bit significant?


The last one he mod killed himself then posted salt pics everywhere

Sounds like a problem that will take care of itself either way, I'm unconvinced of the wisdom of wasting the lynch on that.



So who do you want to be warrior at the moment and who do you want lynched?

Well my strongest* townread would be ExO, so I'd want him on Cleric. I don't really have a strong preference for the Warrior specifically, Keirathi seems innocent enough for now and ExO also trusts him so I guess that's good enough right now.

I don't really have strong mafia reads on anybody yet, gun to my head I would go with Hapahauli but see the *.


*"strongest" does not mean much, it's just a couple of hours into the game and nobody really did anything super townie yet. Nothing super scummy either, not a whole lot of alignment indicative things in general. Doesn't help that most people just play by meta which doesn't really do a whole lot for me.

Are you a smurf?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 14:52 GMT
#525
On March 28 2015 23:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 23:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 28 2015 18:18 Holyflare wrote:
i don't know when you want me, koshi or jat to be productive somehow when we're asleep.

I won't be productive this game.

On March 28 2015 23:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:21 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 23:17 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:13 ExO_ wrote:
[quote]

You could argue it's the same thing, but you need to find town more than mafia (for this particular day 1 setup). 3 really townie people specifically. I'd say its easier and more important to focus on finding and electing the 3 most townie people.

In my opinion getting really solid reads on scum is damn near impossible on day 1. It's a crapshoot of people spewing meta reads and bullshit. However I think certain people almost always stick out as super townie. Right now I'm not seeing the super town people. So until I think we're in the right direction as far getting townies elected that's what I'm going to focus on.


lol xP damn but your inner starkingdoms is showing through terribly right now

how precisely do you plan on finding these "super!towns" without scumhunting?

oh, oh, i know! who has the prettiest campaign?! whoever put the most work into the formatting/font surely must be town!

and y'all wonder why i wanted people to commit to their top scumreads like a regular day 1 lynch...lol >< dead threads and people thinking these campaigns of hot air are more important than finding scum is exactly why



onegu ^^; dude...gonna explain why blazinghand is your pick or just vote some dude at random who has barely said a word?



Wants to kill Koshi and I'm down with that!


i kinda figured lol xP

but why are you down with that?



Cuz it's koshi in a large themed game, need I say more?


o.0 ummmm yeah?

lol you forget i've only been here since november...koshi can be poison in a thread, but what makes the large themed game bit significant?


The last one he mod killed himself then posted salt pics everywhere

salt pics? I did not.

You will better be productive or we just lynch the shit out of you. The last time you said this you were mafia.

I have come to terms to get lynched in future games. It needs to happen and I need to redeem myself for past sins this way.

You want to redeem yourself by getting lynched? By making your team lose? Seems like a logical mindset, yes.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 14:53 GMT
#526
Let's elect a warrior that kills Koshi.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 14:59 GMT
#529
On March 28 2015 23:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
The Meta Master wrote:
x entered the thread completely different than his/her town games and how he/she entered the game looked like how he/she entered in one of his/her scumgames

I thought it sounded legit coming from The Meta Master himself.

Playing doto.

I don't buy this. Why did you assume the meta master is town for starters?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:00 GMT
#532
On March 28 2015 23:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Hapa seems kinda sketchy to me so far. In the shadow game, he preached about the importance of moving forward town conversation and asked a bunch of questions in his early posts to reach that goal. It's still early, but this game he just has a couple bh policy lynch posts.

He had a really tryhard start in that game as town. I agree.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:02 GMT
#534
On March 29 2015 00:01 Koshi wrote:
JAT is on ignore list for continuing to talk about something my entire defense is for in the thread.

The "ignore list" eh? Not the "scum list"?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:05 GMT
#540
On March 29 2015 00:04 Koshi wrote:
w.e I am ok with getting lynched. afk till after deadline. Have fun.

....
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:06 GMT
#541
Ok, so we are lynching Koshi. From now on we should focus on who we lynch day2.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:11 GMT
#550
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:16 GMT
#557
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:25 GMT
#563
On March 29 2015 00:22 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.

Well that is possible, but neither of them said that. IIRC the only reasoning before was Onegu saying that Koshi "ruins themed games" or something along those lines, so I assumed Koshi's recent behavior was him showing that. Could very well be the two meant what you are saying instead.

As I have worded in my original post it's just what I gathered from their implications, I don't really have the time (or, I admit, motivation) to check for myself.

Either way, the far more important point I made was the first one - Wasting a lynch on a potential modkill (or if need be there surely is going to be some form of town KP) seems to not be the most optimal course of action.

There is no way he is getting modkilled if he is scum though. Especially not if he really afks for the rest of the day. That's a really bad reason to not want to lynch him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:26 GMT
#564
On March 29 2015 00:23 Holyflare wrote:
You felt stiff as fuck which was essentially ls' meta read on you so it's not different at all

Stiff is the correct word. That's what I thought about here first 1-2 posts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:31 GMT
#567
On March 29 2015 00:28 Sepulchre wrote:
He hasn't voted and is apparantly going to be gone until after the deadline, so yeah I would say that makes a modkill.

If mods are treating alignments unfairly and not modkilling mafia like justanothertownie suggests, then we get a free alignment check. Not bad either.

That's not what I am suggesting. I am suggesting that Koshi will not make himself be modkilled as scum while as town he sometimes can't help it. Also I don't get why you believe that he wouldn't vote at some point to avoid a modkill as scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:44 GMT
#573
On March 29 2015 00:41 Sepulchre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:28 Sepulchre wrote:
He hasn't voted and is apparantly going to be gone until after the deadline, so yeah I would say that makes a modkill.

If mods are treating alignments unfairly and not modkilling mafia like justanothertownie suggests, then we get a free alignment check. Not bad either.

That's not what I am suggesting. I am suggesting that Koshi will not make himself be modkilled as scum while as town he sometimes can't help it. Also I don't get why you believe that he wouldn't vote at some point to avoid a modkill as scum.

Hm, I see.

Well, I can't argue this, I just don't see what he would gain from playing like that. One more cycle of being alive wouldn't get him that much I can't imagine. Then again, his play makes really no sense from any perspective so maybe I should just stop overthinking it.

Of course it would be good to survive another cycle if he is scum. We have to use our lynch on him instead of one of his scumbuddies.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:44 GMT
#574
On March 29 2015 00:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hi guise

What an unusual time for you to be around.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:55 GMT
#580
On March 29 2015 00:54 Koshi wrote:
If I get anything I will get lynched.

Yup.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:57 GMT
#586
On March 29 2015 00:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm here and reading. Did I miss anything like super important?


voting me to cull koshi and hapa

://////////////

But I can't trust you not to lynch VE.


i don't lynch ve's!

I wouldn't trust this either.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 15:59 GMT
#590
On March 29 2015 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
nah really i'm prime mafia shot target so you don't have to vote me

How does this make any sense at all?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 446
Hyuk 266
Leta 220
Hyun 98
Hm[arnc] 33
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g9356
WinterStarcraft526
Nina75
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1420
• Lourlo1132
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 26m
INu's Battles
5h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 26m
Replay Cast
16h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.