• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7592 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 335 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 30 2015 15:57 GMT
#2601
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 15:59 GMT
#2602
Kita even thinks that what he is performing in this thread is anything near valuable. It's laughable instead.

This guy is following this thread each and every minute. Can't get further than some thread sentiment.

Like I said. Lynch hapa and kita tomorrow. BH could easily be lynchbait and Hapa and kita are just jumping on it. Because everybody wants to lynch bh.

They are not able to say anything interesting. They are not pushing their lynches. They are not doing anything. Alakaslam is also probably not connected to BH due to his role btw. Probably a mad bomber or something.

BH might be mafia don't get me wrong. But regardless of BH his alignment you simply lynch kita or hapa after it.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 30 2015 15:59 GMT
#2603
pretty sure were lynching BH tomorrow and im not wasting my KP on a target like that. If I don't shoot people like damdred there just gonna skate by cause people forget about them,
I come in for the scraps
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 15:59 GMT
#2604
This is a strange game.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 16:00 GMT
#2605
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

You can't read.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 16:00 GMT
#2606
On March 31 2015 00:52 Koshi wrote:
You think that if all mafias are batman themed that they won't figure out kita his question and tell LS? Come on. The question itself was extremely poorly asked if kita really wanted to find out extra information.

Kita is mafia. It's ez. So is WoS/BH and hapa.


meh he already role claimed to me via PM.

He aclaimed parity cop in the thread, so its not like mafia is suddenly going to reconsider. It was just something that didn't make sense, but I admit it would be best for him to reply in PMs.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 16:02 GMT
#2607
On March 31 2015 00:59 Koshi wrote:
Kita even thinks that what he is performing in this thread is anything near valuable. It's laughable instead.


No need to be unnecessarily antagonistic.

If you want to keep shouting my name then fine, but you don't need to attack me like that.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 16:02 GMT
#2608
On March 31 2015 00:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty sure were lynching BH tomorrow and im not wasting my KP on a target like that. If I don't shoot people like damdred there just gonna skate by cause people forget about them,


why damdy in particular out of the 25 other players in the game? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 30 2015 16:05 GMT
#2609
On March 31 2015 01:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty sure were lynching BH tomorrow and im not wasting my KP on a target like that. If I don't shoot people like damdred there just gonna skate by cause people forget about them,


why damdy in particular out of the 25 other players in the game? lol


hard to describe but it sounds like he is depressed when he rolls mafia. If he's town I take the blame but I doubt it. He also hasn't really added anything to the thread as far as I can tell. Which really indicates a lack of trying from him that I would not expect as town.
I come in for the scraps
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 16:05 GMT
#2610
On March 31 2015 01:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:52 Koshi wrote:
You think that if all mafias are batman themed that they won't figure out kita his question and tell LS? Come on. The question itself was extremely poorly asked if kita really wanted to find out extra information.

Kita is mafia. It's ez. So is WoS/BH and hapa.


meh he already role claimed to me via PM.

He aclaimed parity cop in the thread, so its not like mafia is suddenly going to reconsider. It was just something that didn't make sense, but I admit it would be best for him to reply in PMs.


...

...

...


dude seriously? then what was the point of your question? you either think he's masoned with someone as town or in a scum qt, asking that question
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 16:05 GMT
#2611
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.


This doesn't make sense.
Retired.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 30 2015 16:05 GMT
#2612
Usually I would just shoot him and be done with it, but in games like this you have to WIFOM mafia as much as possible so its best to discuss it.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 16:07 GMT
#2613
You could have just not said anything you know.
I didn't.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 16:07 GMT
#2614
On March 31 2015 01:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty sure were lynching BH tomorrow and im not wasting my KP on a target like that. If I don't shoot people like damdred there just gonna skate by cause people forget about them,


why damdy in particular out of the 25 other players in the game? lol


hard to describe but it sounds like he is depressed when he rolls mafia. If he's town I take the blame but I doubt it. He also hasn't really added anything to the thread as far as I can tell. Which really indicates a lack of trying from him that I would not expect as town.


mmmm maybe but he's gotten depressed in some of his town games, too, so i don't know. your bullet xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:07 GMT
#2615
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 16:09 GMT
#2616
And you think LS as scum clearly outlines a terrible plan that looks very mafia so aligned in thread, JAT?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:09 GMT
#2617
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 30 2015 16:09 GMT
#2618
I think lightningstrike just really doesnt understand greymist games lol, doesn't look malicious. He just looks confused as fuck.

to lightningstrike - anything goes in this setup....well you'll see that soon enough anyway.
I come in for the scraps
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:10 GMT
#2619
On March 31 2015 01:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
And you think LS as scum clearly outlines a terrible plan that looks very mafia so aligned in thread, JAT?

Who knows really.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:10 GMT
#2620
On March 31 2015 01:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
And you think LS as scum clearly outlines a terrible plan that looks very mafia so aligned in thread, JAT?

Of any player in the game, I would think LS would be the most likely to do this as mafia.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 47m
INu's Battles
2h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 47m
OSC
14h 2m
Replay Cast
14h 47m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.