• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:11
CEST 12:11
KST 19:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7172 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 335 Next
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:20 GMT
#2641
The Bank protects its assets
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 30 2015 16:22 GMT
#2642
All actions will need to be sent to all hosts in order to ensure your action is added to the resolution list.

Night will end in on Monday, Mar 30 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 16:29 GMT
#2643
On March 31 2015 01:13 Chezitwo wrote:
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.


I thought we already discussed the fact that flavor isn't indicative in any way.
Retired.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:32 GMT
#2644
On March 31 2015 01:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:13 Chezitwo wrote:
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.


I thought we already discussed the fact that flavor isn't indicative in any way.

A kind soul pointed out to me that, by and large, in Greymist games baddies are usually baddies.

So (and I am happy for someone to prove me wrong with some examples) it would indeed be at least somewhat indicative.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 16:33 GMT
#2645
On March 31 2015 01:32 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:13 Chezitwo wrote:
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.


I thought we already discussed the fact that flavor isn't indicative in any way.

A kind soul pointed out to me that, by and large, in Greymist games baddies are usually baddies.

So (and I am happy for someone to prove me wrong with some examples) it would indeed be at least somewhat indicative.


nah i was the lemming last time and the first time it was a mafia role etc
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:34 GMT
#2646
Also it's generally not a bad idea to claim to obvious townies.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:35 GMT
#2647
On March 31 2015 01:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:32 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:13 Chezitwo wrote:
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.


I thought we already discussed the fact that flavor isn't indicative in any way.

A kind soul pointed out to me that, by and large, in Greymist games baddies are usually baddies.

So (and I am happy for someone to prove me wrong with some examples) it would indeed be at least somewhat indicative.


nah i was the lemming last time and the first time it was a mafia role etc

I don't know where the lemming flavor comes from - does it actually have flavor?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:35 GMT
#2648
Essentially I think anyone in the game should be townreading at least one of justanothertownie and me, and I think a claim, privately, would be a very useful thing, especially as people are discussing BH being the lynch tomorrow, whom Moriarty is to an extent tied to.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 16:38 GMT
#2649
On March 31 2015 01:32 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:13 Chezitwo wrote:
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.


I thought we already discussed the fact that flavor isn't indicative in any way.

A kind soul pointed out to me that, by and large, in Greymist games baddies are usually baddies.

So (and I am happy for someone to prove me wrong with some examples) it would indeed be at least somewhat indicative.


I guess?

There's no reason to not have Sherlock claim as well aside from flavor issues. If we really decide to run with the "scum in this group of players" idea then there's no reason to arbitrarily cross one of them off the list when we don't even know who the second and third players are.
Retired.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:40 GMT
#2650
I don't really disagree, I've stated to more than one person in PMs that lynching BH without at least one, and probably both, other roleclaims is quite a bad idea indeed.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 16:47 GMT
#2651
I think BH should claim his result, not his target. That way town gets all the same information that scum would assuming BH is town.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 17:02 GMT
#2652
I could get behind Damdred being mafia. His day 1 in the student game we played a bit over a month ago when he was town was completely different. There he wasn't aftaid not to have solid reads day 1. He also posted one liners to get his thoughts out even if they weren't 100%. The only people that pushed him for it were mafia.

Compare that to here where he is trying a bit too hard to have well formed opinions on people despite the fact that it's still just day 1. Even his opening feels forced.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
March 30 2015 17:04 GMT
#2653
No PMs I feel so unloved. With so many people seemingly uncertain about me I'd have thought I'd be busy answering questions by now.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 17:11 GMT
#2654
Any investigative roles should be aware that HF is claiming third party survivor.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 17:12 GMT
#2655
Like i said everyone already knows this. You're welcome to waste your time on me
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 17:12 GMT
#2656
There ain't no sunshine when she's gone...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 17:13 GMT
#2657
Although why you claimed this now when you could have claimed at the end of the day is silly because now mafia won't waste shit on me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 30 2015 17:15 GMT
#2658
On this night phase sometime kitaman27 wrote:
...some nonsense about me being a hypocrite

I read people from stuff in the thread Kita. And I'm piss poor at reading people in PMs. You know this. Are you joking me right now?

I was attacking you because you would have us believe that YOUR ROLE allows you to choose ONE person, not the whole game, to read in PMs, and you got to PICK that person. And I'm criticizing you choosing HOLYFLARE as that person KNOWING FULL WELL that you can't read him.

Comparing that with me ignoring PMs in the night-phase is apples and oranges Kita, and I think you know it too bbygrl.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 17:16 GMT
#2659
Kita trying to get brownie points with the town
:D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 17:17 GMT
#2660
On March 31 2015 02:13 Holyflare wrote:
Although why you claimed this now when you could have claimed at the end of the day is silly because now mafia won't waste shit on me.


Because I'm assuming the first thing a claimed 3p survivor does is PM every mafia suspect in the game to not shoot you or at the very least leak it to someone where the mafia would find out. Like you said, everyone knows.

Also you refused to continue our conversation. That was rude.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko183
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1573
actioN 988
Jaedong 534
Bisu 519
Horang2 515
BeSt 416
Hyuk 328
firebathero 269
Soma 244
Hyun 215
[ Show more ]
Larva 208
Mong 203
Stork 181
Shine 131
Rush 127
Soulkey 111
PianO 105
Mind 66
910 59
Pusan 58
hero 51
Sexy 50
HiyA 37
ZerO 36
Shinee 33
Free 27
sSak 26
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
Sharp 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Last 20
sorry 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe185
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
shoxiejesuss1140
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King280
Other Games
gofns35502
summit1g6990
singsing1385
ceh9544
Pyrionflax154
KnowMe149
DeMusliM133
Livibee99
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick465
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1217
Other Games
• Shiphtur403
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
49m
Patches Events
5h 49m
The PondCast
23h 49m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.