• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War365.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7597 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 335 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 30 2015 16:10 GMT
#2621
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 30 2015 16:11 GMT
#2622
I have to go to work now though, so I put in my action, ill be back tonight.
I come in for the scraps
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 30 2015 16:11 GMT
#2623
On March 31 2015 01:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
I think lightningstrike just really doesnt understand greymist games lol, doesn't look malicious. He just looks confused as fuck.

to lightningstrike - anything goes in this setup....well you'll see that soon enough anyway.

I never played in a Greymist game before so meh.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:11 GMT
#2624
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:13 GMT
#2625
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

This is not like any game you have played so far.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:13 GMT
#2626
Could Moriarty please claim to me in PMs? Or if you do not think I am town, claim to jat.

And if you think neither of us are town, then I can't help you.

And if you're mafia you're probably not going to claim but that will make BH look better by extension.

The reason I choose Moriarty is because *usually* baddies are baddies in Greymist games, even though mafia will be given fakeclaims.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 30 2015 16:14 GMT
#2627
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:15 GMT
#2628
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

BH's roleclaim explicitly mentions there are two other investigative roles that he will receive results for - Sherlock and Moriarty.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:15 GMT
#2629
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

That's the point. Noone else claimed and slam did to my knowledge not claim one of the 3 roles.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 16:15 GMT
#2630
On March 31 2015 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?


is my warrior pure? :/ it's a pressing question! lol you've been kinda commenting on comments but i don't have a good pulse on where you actually stand. making me sadface

see the sadface?



isn't it very sad?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 16:16 GMT
#2631
It's different from any GM game I've played so far too. This game is missing chaos/fate counters or some sort of overarching mechanism.

Unless it hasn't showed up yet....
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:16 GMT
#2632
On March 31 2015 01:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?


is my warrior pure? :/ it's a pressing question! lol you've been kinda commenting on comments but i don't have a good pulse on where you actually stand. making me sadface

see the sadface?



isn't it very sad?

If you are so interested in where I stand why did you never pm me, huh?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 30 2015 16:17 GMT
#2633
On March 31 2015 01:15 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

BH's roleclaim explicitly mentions there are two other investigative roles that he will receive results for - Sherlock and Moriarty.

God whoever balanced this might of made to town favored if it's true about Bh's role and Sherlock I think we assuming Sherlock Holmes from the books and movies who was a investigator.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 16:18 GMT
#2634
On March 31 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?


is my warrior pure? :/ it's a pressing question! lol you've been kinda commenting on comments but i don't have a good pulse on where you actually stand. making me sadface

see the sadface?



isn't it very sad?

If you are so interested in where I stand why did you never pm me, huh?


it's more interesting that half the game has pmd me and you haven't
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:18 GMT
#2635
On March 31 2015 01:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:15 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

BH's roleclaim explicitly mentions there are two other investigative roles that he will receive results for - Sherlock and Moriarty.

God whoever balanced this might of made to town favored if it's true about Bh's role and Sherlock I think we assuming Sherlock Holmes from the books and movies who was a investigator.

You never know what crazy roles mafia has though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2636
On March 31 2015 01:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?


is my warrior pure? :/ it's a pressing question! lol you've been kinda commenting on comments but i don't have a good pulse on where you actually stand. making me sadface

see the sadface?



isn't it very sad?

If you are so interested in where I stand why did you never pm me, huh?


it's more interesting that half the game has pmd me and you haven't

On March 30 2015 08:25 justanothertownie wrote:
I will stick to my general pm game policy -> I won't pm anybody unless I have a very urgent reason to do so. I will answer if pmed though so feel free to do so if you want.

Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2637
On March 31 2015 01:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?

I am currently waiting for the abundant information the night hopefully brings. Why do you ask ms cleric?


is my warrior pure? :/ it's a pressing question! lol you've been kinda commenting on comments but i don't have a good pulse on where you actually stand. making me sadface

see the sadface?



isn't it very sad?

If you are so interested in where I stand why did you never pm me, huh?


it's more interesting that half the game has pmd me and you haven't

It isn't.
On March 30 2015 08:25 justanothertownie wrote:
I will stick to my general pm game policy -> I won't pm anybody unless I have a very urgent reason to do so. I will answer if pmed though so feel free to do so if you want.

rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2638
fair enough i can't read lolol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2639
Thanks bro.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2640
On March 31 2015 01:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 01:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:15 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:14 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:11 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 31 2015 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.

Damdred is a target I approve.
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

This is a really really bad plan and almost looks like mafia agenda.

It makes sense for me since I a investigative role and there is like 1% chance that there is 3 town investigative roles and 2 is the most I seen in most games and considering we got pms it seem a little to much I think knowing I almost lost at MYLO in a pm game in Office Mini taking out scum!sicklucker on the final day as a Cop.

Given BH's role suggests there are 3 separate investigative roles that are not your own, why is BH mafia and not one of those other 2 roles (Sherlock, Moriarty)?

Slam is town since he been very serious this game and who was the other one that claimed because I don't remember seeing another claim after BH's and Slams.

BH's roleclaim explicitly mentions there are two other investigative roles that he will receive results for - Sherlock and Moriarty.

God whoever balanced this might of made to town favored if it's true about Bh's role and Sherlock I think we assuming Sherlock Holmes from the books and movies who was a investigator.

You never know what crazy roles mafia has though.

True because idk what the hell Mafia got.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech133
ViBE90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD208
PPMD29
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.