• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9987 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 335 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 15:11 GMT
#2581
I'm around for a few hours.
Retired.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 15:12 GMT
#2582
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 15:17 GMT
#2583
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:20 GMT
#2584
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

She explicitly said she would lynch who most people wanted to lynch and switched her target accordingly. I don't understand your problem.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 15:20 GMT
#2585
Being wrong isn't a scumtell.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:21 GMT
#2586
On March 31 2015 00:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?

If I read posts like this I wonder if people are aware that I am actually the warrior.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 15:22 GMT
#2587
On March 31 2015 00:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?


I'm saying if I was town and I was choosing the lynch I would trust my own reads more than other people's reads. And I wouldn't switch targets 3 times in the few hours (snarf, trfel, SL) when none of those people were posting.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:23 GMT
#2588
On March 31 2015 00:22 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?


I'm saying if I was town and I was choosing the lynch I would trust my own reads more than other people's reads. And I wouldn't switch targets 3 times in the few hours (snarf, trfel, SL) when none of those people were posting.

Yes, we are all aware that this is what you would have done. That however doesn't mean that it is scummy do act differently.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 15:24 GMT
#2589
It's not even a great point tbf I only brought it up again because HTS said she was suspicious of HF switching when RS was way guiltiest of that.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 15:24 GMT
#2590
On March 31 2015 00:22 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?


I'm saying if I was town and I was choosing the lynch I would trust my own reads more than other people's reads. And I wouldn't switch targets 3 times in the few hours (snarf, trfel, SL) when none of those people were posting.


well, that's nice, but it doesn't make me scum any more than saying it makes you town xP just that i didn't do it the same way you would

do you have any other reasons for thinking i'm scum or are you just gonna harp on this all day, hm?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 15:37 GMT
#2591
On March 30 2015 00:27 LightningStrike wrote:
I didn't play in the last Aperture tbh with you and the fact no one tried to counterclaim my claim should speak for itself that I am Commissioner Gordon (Flavor is Batman in this game and he was a good guy there).


How would you know this is a batman themed game if you have only your own role?

For you to draw that conclusion you would need to know about several roles, no?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 30 2015 15:38 GMT
#2592
On March 30 2015 23:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was


Are you not concerned in the slightest that one of these players is mafia, especially in a PM game?

One option is that we have is that Sherlock, moriorarirty, and lestrad all role claim to whoever they have as their strongest town read at the final seconds of the night cycle where mafia is unable to react to the PM if they choose wrong. The recipients then posts the targets of the check in the thread, revealing the information to the three roles without identifying the players themselves. Some players may die due to night hits here, but it's less likely all three are hit. Obviously BH and slam can simply claim in the thread if they live. When selecting the targets, keep in mind that a mafia player may be receiving results for a role cop etc.

Furthermore, if there is a a player that will receive an investigative night action tonight and does not want to reveal their identity you can PM me tonight with your target and a code trigger word. The following day if you want me to day mason you to reveal your check, post your trigger word and I'll set up the mason link. Obviously this relies on me living the night and you trusting me with your role.


Btw kita, wasn't BH concerned about one of his three being mafia earlier?
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:39 GMT
#2593
On March 31 2015 00:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 00:27 LightningStrike wrote:
I didn't play in the last Aperture tbh with you and the fact no one tried to counterclaim my claim should speak for itself that I am Commissioner Gordon (Flavor is Batman in this game and he was a good guy there).


How would you know this is a batman themed game if you have only your own role?

For you to draw that conclusion you would need to know about several roles, no?

Good question.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 15:46 GMT
#2594
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:48 GMT
#2595
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 15:51 GMT
#2596
HAHAHAHA

JAT PLEASE

It is Kita who made the mistake not taking this to PMs and not asking the question smarter.
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 30 2015 15:52 GMT
#2597
We lynching BH tomorrow we can't have 3 investigative roles no matter the setup and I think Slam is town regardless of his claim. BBH been extremely lazy and came up with similar excuses for his lack of work as he did with his scum games.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 15:52 GMT
#2598
You think that if all mafias are batman themed that they won't figure out kita his question and tell LS? Come on. The question itself was extremely poorly asked if kita really wanted to find out extra information.

Kita is mafia. It's ez. So is WoS/BH and hapa.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 15:54 GMT
#2599
On March 31 2015 00:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 00:46 rsoultin wrote:
lol it's only a good question if he's right, isn't it? xP

the sherlock/moriarty thing kinda disproves that already

so...blllllaaaah @ kita

unless you're suggesting mafiosos are all batman themed

Why aren't you letting LS answer this first? I mean your point is obvious and decent but that just now really didn't help.


-shrugs- because if LS is scum he prob already knows that it's not batman-themed, and if he's not the question is just trappy, so it serves no purpose anyway. it's way more likely to incriminate town than scum lolol

-sits on jat's head- so mr. warrior are you going to lead us to glorious victory? where you at?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
March 30 2015 15:56 GMT
#2600
good chance I attempt to kill damdred tonight just fyi, I can't see a scenario where he is town. I have one other target in mind that isn't crossfire depending on reactions.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
MaxPax 250
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7912
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_119
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes425
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .203
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX145
Mew2King68
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2186
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 46m
Replay Cast
8h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.