• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8483 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 335 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 14:40 GMT
#2561
Wait kita didn't you say that you said I was suspicious and that HF agreed with you early?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 14:45 GMT
#2562
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 14:47 GMT
#2563
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 14:49 GMT
#2564
On March 30 2015 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
OK WAIT I'M DETECTIVE LESTRAD

the way my role works is that I have to submit a night actione very night and I get a generalized rolecheck like "kill power" or "healing" or "roleblocking"

there are 2 other players, sherlock and moriorarirty. we all recieve each other's results but not who each other targeted. Also, nto sure if the others have this power, but I can follow one of them to see who they targeted since I can assign the cops under me to do it

seems fairly clear to me. Slam is probably sherlock "sure looks" remember and realized what I was


Are you not concerned in the slightest that one of these players is mafia, especially in a PM game?

One option is that we have is that Sherlock, moriorarirty, and lestrad all role claim to whoever they have as their strongest town read at the final seconds of the night cycle where mafia is unable to react to the PM if they choose wrong. The recipients then posts the targets of the check in the thread, revealing the information to the three roles without identifying the players themselves. Some players may die due to night hits here, but it's less likely all three are hit. Obviously BH and slam can simply claim in the thread if they live. When selecting the targets, keep in mind that a mafia player may be receiving results for a role cop etc.

Furthermore, if there is a a player that will receive an investigative night action tonight and does not want to reveal their identity you can PM me tonight with your target and a code trigger word. The following day if you want me to day mason you to reveal your check, post your trigger word and I'll set up the mason link. Obviously this relies on me living the night and you trusting me with your role.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 14:51 GMT
#2565
On March 30 2015 23:35 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:32 Holyflare wrote:
+i had reason™ to think that sl wasn't a vet and it turns out he wasn't and he was a filthy liar anyway


What was this "reason"?

Also, why didn't you consider he could be a town player without a vet? Where was the mafia motivation for fake claiming vet?


reasons™
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 14:52 GMT
#2566
On March 30 2015 23:40 batsnacks wrote:
Wait kita didn't you say that you said I was suspicious and that HF agreed with you early?


HF said that you could be mafia in response responding to the list from Trfel that I brought up. Later I shared suspicions on you and he strongly felt that you were town. When I questioned the change of heart based on the fact that you hadn't had any new posts in between he said that he hadn't thought about it much initially and decided that you wouldn't make those earlier posts as mafia.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 14:52 GMT
#2567
On March 30 2015 23:40 batsnacks wrote:
Wait kita didn't you say that you said I was suspicious and that HF agreed with you early?



no i said i wouldn't be surprised if you flipped mafia because i hadn't really read you properly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 14:54 GMT
#2568
On March 30 2015 23:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:35 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 Holyflare wrote:
+i had reason™ to think that sl wasn't a vet and it turns out he wasn't and he was a filthy liar anyway


What was this "reason"?

Also, why didn't you consider he could be a town player without a vet? Where was the mafia motivation for fake claiming vet?


reasons™


You didn't answer the second question.

If you're going to justify a bad day one lynch based on "reasons", you're going to need to explain those "reasons". PM me if you don't want the "reasons" in the thread.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 14:55 GMT
#2569
Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I think one of HF/kita explained that once already actually.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 14:56 GMT
#2570
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


i'm amazingly awesome and female xP will this be the fun sorta questioning? you sent me <3s bats >> i think you run a secret underground business of ill repute with unwilling women

ze eeeevilness

that or i may still be slightly tipsy from last night after celebrating my VICTORY lolol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 14:58 GMT
#2571
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


If I recall right, she was going based off thread sentiment entirely. I'm positive it was thread sentiment for her vote and not a positive read.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 14:58 GMT
#2572
On March 30 2015 23:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:51 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:35 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 Holyflare wrote:
+i had reason™ to think that sl wasn't a vet and it turns out he wasn't and he was a filthy liar anyway


What was this "reason"?

Also, why didn't you consider he could be a town player without a vet? Where was the mafia motivation for fake claiming vet?


reasons™


You didn't answer the second question.

If you're going to justify a bad day one lynch based on "reasons", you're going to need to explain those "reasons". PM me if you don't want the "reasons" in the thread.


no i don't have to explain it at all and it's really not hard to make the connection
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 14:58 GMT
#2573
On March 30 2015 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


i'm amazingly awesome and female xP will this be the fun sorta questioning? you sent me <3s bats >> i think you run a secret underground business of ill repute with unwilling women

ze eeeevilness

that or i may still be slightly tipsy from last night after celebrating my VICTORY lolol

I don't want to take away your illusions but I am pretty sure bats sent those <3s to everyone ^^
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 30 2015 14:59 GMT
#2574
On March 30 2015 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


i'm amazingly awesome and female xP will this be the fun sorta questioning? you sent me <3s bats >> i think you run a secret underground business of ill repute with unwilling women

ze eeeevilness

that or i may still be slightly tipsy from last night after celebrating my VICTORY lolol


You promised you wouldn't tell them???
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 15:00 GMT
#2575
On March 30 2015 23:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


i'm amazingly awesome and female xP will this be the fun sorta questioning? you sent me <3s bats >> i think you run a secret underground business of ill repute with unwilling women

ze eeeevilness

that or i may still be slightly tipsy from last night after celebrating my VICTORY lolol

I don't want to take away your illusions but I am pretty sure bats sent those <3s to everyone ^^


>> so a secret underground businesses of ill repute with unwilling hotties of both genders o.0

THAT IS WORSE!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 15:00 GMT
#2576
Hang tight Bats, I might be wrong, re-checking her filter now.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 15:00 GMT
#2577
On March 30 2015 23:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


i'm amazingly awesome and female xP will this be the fun sorta questioning? you sent me <3s bats >> i think you run a secret underground business of ill repute with unwilling women

ze eeeevilness

that or i may still be slightly tipsy from last night after celebrating my VICTORY lolol

I don't want to take away your illusions but I am pretty sure bats sent those <3s to everyone ^^


Yeah it was a little to hearty for my tastes
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 15:03 GMT
#2578
On March 30 2015 23:58 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 23:47 batsnacks wrote:
You might question RS then who went from snarf, to trfel, to SL without any of them posting and almost won the election.


If I recall right, she was going based off thread sentiment entirely. I'm positive it was thread sentiment for her vote and not a positive read.

Have you read the thread in it's entirety? Or are you just skimming filters?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 15:04 GMT
#2579
Page 10 of Rasputin filter:

On March 30 2015 06:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:46 Chezitwo wrote:
If you are lynching Snarfs, I hope you're doing it because he is your top scumread.


he is

i don't have a ton of strong scumreads at the moment


Approx 20 mins later, same page of filter.

On March 30 2015 07:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:02 justanothertownie wrote:
I want you to kill Trfel.


i'm down for a truffle lynch


Another 20m later in response to you (Bats)

On March 30 2015 07:21 rsoultin wrote:
i think both are decent lynches. snarfs for the odd posting around hapa and the blah townread on chez i believe it was

truffle cause while earlier i thought the whole 3p thing was more null than scum, the instant belief in sicklucker's claim is odd

which all isn't terribly important since as i've said multiple times now, i'm going with the majority vote

i've also confirmed that i can change the lynch as long as it's not too close to deadline


Bats, she's giving reasons for her reads, even if the content was so little. I interpret this as having an equal pool of reads (can lynch from anyone in this group because she feels they are equally scumlike) and on page 10 of her filter she's saying multiple times she is willing to listen to the rest of town to lynch. I'm not sure I see anything wrong with this provided that her choices were in line with town's.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 30 2015 15:06 GMT
#2580
oh are we making a serious issue of this?

yeah i was going with thread sentiment to make it as close to a town lynch as i could, which is why i switched my vote at the end since that's faster than trying to change the target to sicklucker by pm

snarfs was my preferred lynch, though i had no problem with a trfel one

not sure why bats couldn't follow something i repeated so many times xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
Rex 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 66
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_241
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes265
hiko217
DeMusliM208
Livibee130
byalli110
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
19m
OSC
9h 34m
Replay Cast
10h 19m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.